• OT? - Same as Stolen Valor

From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 19:39:36 2023
    Nothing to be said here except sad, really sad.

\https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-without-evidence-he-was-at-ground-zero-day-after-9-11-attacks
    --
    NAGA Dimocrats are the diseased who are infecting the entire country
    with insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Mon Sep 11 18:45:49 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:38:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:

\https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-without-evidence-he-was-at-ground-zero-day-after-9-11-attacks
    --
    with insanity.

"Opinion: President Trump Claims He Was At Ground Zero On Sept. 11. But Was He?"

"News organizations now refer to President Trump's whoppers — from the size of his inaugural crowds to a hurricane threatening Alabama — as routinely as referring to rain in Seattle.

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could .
    .. We were not alone. So many others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

Richard Alles, battalion chief of the New York Fire Department at the time of the attacks, spent several months in the smoking, choking ruins at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his
    being down there." He added that there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

We might remember that 18 years ago, the wreckage and rubble at Ground Zero was considered sacred ground. It held the remains of thousands of loved ones, including police and firefighters who perished as they tried to save lives. It was a place for
    rescue and recovery workers — not amateurs, gawkers or celebrities.

Producer Peter Breslow and I were in Lower Manhattan in the days following Sept. 11, when a haze of pulverized steel, glass and death hung in the air, and scores of photos of mothers, fathers and lost loved ones were taped on buildings and lampposts
    asking, "Have you seen ... ?"

But we couldn't go past the security perimeter outside ground zero. My wife and I would stand outside that perimeter along Canal Street at night where thousands of people stood to cry, pray and cheer for the workers in hard hats, heading in to do the
    hard, heavy, hazardous work there.

There is a phrase for the offense committed by impostors who wear phony medals and try to pose as combat veterans: stolen valor."

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/14/760683504/opinion-president-trump-claims-he-was-at-ground-zero-on-sept-11-but-was-he

"Trump’s fuzzy vision on the Sept. 11 attacks"

"“I vividly remember when I first heard the news. I was sitting at home watching a major business television show. Early that morning, Jack Welch, the legendary head of General Electric, was about to be interviewed, when all of a sudden they cut away.
    At first there were different reports. ‘It was a boiler fire,’ but I knew that boilers aren’t at the top of a building. ‘It was a kitchen explosion in Windows on the World.’ Nobody really knew what happened. There was great confusion. I was
    looking out of a window from a building in Midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

— President Trump, remarks at the Pentagon on the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, Sept. 11, 2019

President Trump has told various versions of this story, of seeing the second jet hit the World Trade Center during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. He usually says he was in Trump Tower, which is four miles from where the World Trade Center was, though in
    his most recent remarks, he says he was in “a building in Midtown Manhattan” after apparently being at home (Trump Tower) when the first plane struck."

"Trump, in 2015, also suggested at a campaign rally that he watched people jump from the buildings: “I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I
    watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/12/trumps-fuzzy-vision-sept-attacks/

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Thu Sep 14 07:06:41 2023

--

OMG this is just terrible:

"Biden Wrongly Claims to Have Visited New York City a Day After 9/11"

"Speaking at a military base in Alaska on the anniversary of 9/11, President Joe Biden wrongly said that he visited ground zero in New York City the day after the attack. Biden first visited the site nine days after terrorists flew planes into the twin
    towers at the World Trade Center."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-wrongly-claims-to-have-visited-new-york-city-a-day-after-9-11/ar-AA1gCRx5?cvid=41a6dfbe5da2489790ee4b073b03adf5&ei=23

This is a whole week later than what Biden claimed! OMG All that stolen valor. LOL If you aren't doing something useful you're just another gawker. I don't think it matters much if you were gawking on day 2, day 10 or yesterday.

Naturally, our jive ass troll is very concerned about stolen valor--unless the thief is a Republican. LOL

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Sep 14 14:55:56 2023
    Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:

--
    with insanity.

"Opinion: President Trump Claims He Was At Ground Zero On Sept. 11. But Was He?"

"News organizations now refer to President Trump's whoppers — from the
    size of his inaugural crowds to a hurricane threatening Alabama — as routinely as referring to rain in Seattle.

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to
    help in any little way that we could ... We were not alone. So many
    others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

Richard Alles, battalion chief of the New York Fire Department at the
    time of the attacks, spent several months in the smoking, choking ruins
    at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his being down there." He added that
    there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers
    to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

We might remember that 18 years ago, the wreckage and rubble at Ground
    Zero was considered sacred ground. It held the remains of thousands of
    loved ones, including police and firefighters who perished as they tried
    to save lives. It was a place for rescue and recovery workers — not amateurs, gawkers or celebrities.

Producer Peter Breslow and I were in Lower Manhattan in the days
    following Sept. 11, when a haze of pulverized steel, glass and death hung
    in the air, and scores of photos of mothers, fathers and lost loved ones
    were taped on buildings and lampposts asking, "Have you seen ... ?"

But we couldn't go past the security perimeter outside ground zero. My
    wife and I would stand outside that perimeter along Canal Street at night where thousands of people stood to cry, pray and cheer for the workers in hard hats, heading in to do the hard, heavy, hazardous work there.

There is a phrase for the offense committed by impostors who wear phony medals and try to pose as combat veterans: stolen valor."

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/14/760683504/opinion-president-trump-claims-he-was-at-ground-zero-on-sept-11-but-was-he

"“I vividly remember when I first heard the news. I was sitting at home watching a major business television show. Early that morning, Jack
    Welch, the legendary head of General Electric, was about to be
    interviewed, when all of a sudden they cut away. At first there were different reports. ‘It was a boiler fire,’ but I knew that boilers aren’t
    at the top of a building. ‘It was a kitchen explosion in Windows on the World.’ Nobody really knew what happened. There was great confusion. I
    was looking out of a window from a building in Midtown Manhattan directly
    at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed
    go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

— President Trump, remarks at the Pentagon on the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, Sept. 11, 2019

President Trump has told various versions of this story, of seeing the
    second jet hit the World Trade Center during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
    He usually says he was in Trump Tower, which is four miles from where the World Trade Center was, though in his most recent remarks, he says he was
    in “a building in Midtown Manhattan” after apparently being at home (Trump Tower) when the first plane struck."

"Trump, in 2015, also suggested at a campaign rally that he watched
    people jump from the buildings: “I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center because of the beauty of
    the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I
    watched the second plane come in.”"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/12/trumps-fuzzy-vision-sept-attacks/

TB

Actually Trump claimed he was there the next day. But you seem to think it negates Biden’s lie. I wonder if he took incoming rubble fire as he got off the helicopter.

--
    Joe Biden calls himself the greatest job creator in history after rehiring
    the 9 million people he fired.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Thu Sep 14 13:08:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:56:00 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
    with insanity.

"News organizations now refer to President Trump's whoppers — from the size of his inaugural crowds to a hurricane threatening Alabama — as routinely as referring to rain in Seattle.

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could ... We were not alone. So many
    others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his being down there." He added that there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

We might remember that 18 years ago, the wreckage and rubble at Ground Zero was considered sacred ground. It held the remains of thousands of loved ones, including police and firefighters who perished as they tried to save lives. It was a place for rescue and recovery workers — not amateurs, gawkers or celebrities.

following Sept. 11, when a haze of pulverized steel, glass and death hung in the air, and scores of photos of mothers, fathers and lost loved ones were taped on buildings and lampposts asking, "Have you seen ... ?"

But we couldn't go past the security perimeter outside ground zero. My wife and I would stand outside that perimeter along Canal Street at night where thousands of people stood to cry, pray and cheer for the workers in hard hats, heading in to do the hard, heavy, hazardous work there.

"“I vividly remember when I first heard the news. I was sitting at home watching a major business television show. Early that morning, Jack
    Welch, the legendary head of General Electric, was about to be interviewed, when all of a sudden they cut away. At first there were different reports. ‘It was a boiler fire,’ but I knew that boilers aren’t
    at the top of a building. ‘It was a kitchen explosion in Windows on the World.’ Nobody really knew what happened. There was great confusion. I was looking out of a window from a building in Midtown Manhattan directly at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

— President Trump, remarks at the Pentagon on the 18th anniversary of the
    Sept. 11 attacks, Sept. 11, 2019

President Trump has told various versions of this story, of seeing the second jet hit the World Trade Center during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. He usually says he was in Trump Tower, which is four miles from where the World Trade Center was, though in his most recent remarks, he says he was in “a building in Midtown Manhattan” after apparently being at home (Trump Tower) when the first plane struck."

people jump from the buildings: “I have a window in my apartment that specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center because of the beauty of the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I watched the second plane come in.”"

TB

Actually Trump claimed he was there the next day. But you seem to think it negates Biden’s lie. I wonder if he took incoming rubble fire as he got off
    the helicopter.

"Trump has often suggested that he was at the center of the cleanup effort, but no evidence has emerged to support that claim. A newspaper report placed him near the scene on Sept. 14, 2001, talking on a cellphone, and a photo of him was taken on Sept.
    18 outside the New York Stock Exchange. But an extensive New York Times examination of this claim found no one who could remember him playing any role in the cleanup or even supplying any workers.

Nevertheless, in his comments marking the 18th anniversary, Trump said: “Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could.”"

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Sep 14 16:49:25 2023
    On 9/14/2023 3:08 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:56:00 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:38:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>> Nothing to be said here except sad, really sad.

--
    with insanity.

"News organizations now refer to President Trump's whoppers — from the >>> size of his inaugural crowds to a hurricane threatening Alabama — as
    routinely as referring to rain in Seattle.

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the >>> 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon
    after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to
    help in any little way that we could ... We were not alone. So many

at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several >>> months — I have no knowledge of his being down there." He added that
    there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers >>> to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

We might remember that 18 years ago, the wreckage and rubble at Ground
    Zero was considered sacred ground. It held the remains of thousands of
    loved ones, including police and firefighters who perished as they tried >>> to save lives. It was a place for rescue and recovery workers — not
    amateurs, gawkers or celebrities.

following Sept. 11, when a haze of pulverized steel, glass and death hung >>> in the air, and scores of photos of mothers, fathers and lost loved ones >>> were taped on buildings and lampposts asking, "Have you seen ... ?"

But we couldn't go past the security perimeter outside ground zero. My
    wife and I would stand outside that perimeter along Canal Street at night >>> where thousands of people stood to cry, pray and cheer for the workers in >>> hard hats, heading in to do the hard, heavy, hazardous work there.

There is a phrase for the offense committed by impostors who wear phony
    medals and try to pose as combat veterans: stolen valor."

"“I vividly remember when I first heard the news. I was sitting at home >>> watching a major business television show. Early that morning, Jack
    Welch, the legendary head of General Electric, was about to be
    interviewed, when all of a sudden they cut away. At first there were
    different reports. ‘It was a boiler fire,’ but I knew that boilers aren’t
    at the top of a building. ‘It was a kitchen explosion in Windows on the >>> World.’ Nobody really knew what happened. There was great confusion. I >>> was looking out of a window from a building in Midtown Manhattan directly >>> at the World Trade Center when I saw a second plane at a tremendous speed >>> go into the second tower. It was then that I realized the world was going to change.”

— President Trump, remarks at the Pentagon on the 18th anniversary of the >>> Sept. 11 attacks, Sept. 11, 2019

President Trump has told various versions of this story, of seeing the
    second jet hit the World Trade Center during the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. >>> He usually says he was in Trump Tower, which is four miles from where the >>> World Trade Center was, though in his most recent remarks, he says he was >>> in “a building in Midtown Manhattan” after apparently being at home
    (Trump Tower) when the first plane struck."

people jump from the buildings: “I have a window in my apartment that
    specifically was aimed at the World Trade Center because of the beauty of >>> the whole downtown Manhattan. And I watched as people jumped, and I
    watched the second plane come in.”"

TB

Actually Trump claimed he was there the next day. But you seem to think it >> negates Biden’s lie. I wonder if he took incoming rubble fire as he got off
    the helicopter.

"Trump has often suggested that he was at the center of the cleanup effort, but no evidence has emerged to support that claim. A newspaper report placed him near the scene on Sept. 14, 2001, talking on a cellphone, and a photo of him was taken on Sept.
    18 outside the New York Stock Exchange. But an extensive New York Times examination of this claim found no one who could remember him playing any role in the cleanup or even supplying any workers.

Nevertheless, in his comments marking the 18th anniversary, Trump said: “Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could.”"

TB

Senor Dodge you are at it again. Claiming he was at the center of the
    cleanup has no bearing on your inane reply to my original post. How can
    you see through the smoke screens you throw out there?
    --
    with insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Thu Sep 14 15:18:31 2023

--

This both fun and sad video was posted to YouTube 2 days ago:

Lawrence: Donald Trump has been lying about 9/11 since 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JONh2cbJeo

This is a small sample of the orange asshole blovating about 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_YCdeeoa8

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Sep 14 17:43:34 2023
    On 9/14/2023 5:18 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

--

TB

So what do you think about Joe Biden lying about it?

--
    with insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Thu Sep 14 20:18:21 2023

--

"Trump said he went to Ground Zero “to help”"

"There is still no evidence that Trump helped at ground zero in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. "

"2. Trump says he donated $10,000"

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did not make the donations he said he did.

“For the periods covered by the audits, we did not find any record of a donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s office told the Daily News in
    October 2016."

"3. He claims Muslims were cheering 9/11"

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after the attack; he makes no mention of
    having witnessed the alleged celebrations.”

In other words, Trump lied.'

"4. Trump bragged one of his building’s was ‘the tallest’ immediately after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true. Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own properties while the nation was in the onset of mourning thousands of deaths from a devastating terror attack,
    he staked a claim to having the tallest building in Manhattan.

Not only was it an ill-advised comment, but it was also wrong. A building at 70 Pine Street was 25 feet taller than Trump’s building n Wall Street."

"5. Trump said he saw 9/11 terror attack from his apartment"

"But in the above video interview with WWOR, he said he was watching from his office:

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I really couldn’t even believe it.”"

6. Trump suggested that he spent “a lot of time” with first responders after Sept. 11"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Sep 14 20:30:11 2023
    On Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 8:18:23 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:

--

I like this one because they have video of the bullshit as it comes out of the idiot's mouth.

"1. "Trump said he went to Ground Zero “to help”"

"There is still no evidence that Trump helped at ground zero in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. "

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did not make the donations he said he did.

“For the periods covered by the audits, we did not find any record of a donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s office told the Daily News in
    October 2016."

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after the attack; he makes no mention of

"4. Trump bragged one of his building’s was ‘the tallest’ immediately after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true. Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own properties while the nation was in the onset of mourning thousands of deaths from a devastating terror attack,

Not only was it an ill-advised comment, but it was also wrong. A building at 70 Pine Street was 25 feet taller than Trump’s building n Wall Street."

"But in the above video interview with WWOR, he said he was watching from his office:

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I really couldn’t even believe it.”"

6. Trump suggested that he spent “a lot of time” with first responders after Sept. 11"

"The New York Times determined that claim was an “exaggeration” since no one could corroborate those reports."

"7. Trump said he helped with clearing the rubble"

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped, and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

Translation: Trump lied about that, too."

https://newsone.com/playlist/never-forget-trump-lied-about-9-11-terror-attacks-before-lying-about-the-coronavirus/item/7

That list is two years old and they miss a few lies.

Trump’s Bizarre History With 9/11
    Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

"Here’s video of @realDonaldTrump claiming he helped look for survivors & clear rubble on 9/11. He didn't. He was lying. #NeverForget"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-9-11-story-722430/

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Sep 15 15:28:18 2023
    Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:38:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>> Nothing to be said here except sad, really sad.

--

I like this one because they have video of the bullshit as it comes
    out of the idiot's mouth.

"There is still no evidence that Trump helped at ground zero in the
    immediate aftermath of the attacks. "

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did
    not make the donations he said he did.

“For the periods covered by the audits, we did not find any record of a
    donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers
    Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s >> office told the Daily News in October 2016."

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of
    news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an
    article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after
    the attack; he makes no mention of having witnessed the alleged celebrations.”

"4. Trump bragged one of his building’s was ‘the tallest’ immediately >> after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true.
    Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own
    properties while the nation was in the onset of mourning thousands of
    deaths from a devastating terror attack, he staked a claim to having the
    tallest building in Manhattan.

Not only was it an ill-advised comment, but it was also wrong. A
    building at 70 Pine Street was 25 feet taller than Trump’s building n Wall Street."

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I
    saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I >> really couldn’t even believe it.”"

"The New York Times determined that claim was an “exaggeration” since no one could corroborate those reports."

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped,
    and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

https://newsone.com/playlist/never-forget-trump-lied-about-9-11-terror-attacks-before-lying-about-the-coronavirus/item/7

Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he
    himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

"Here’s video of @realDonaldTrump claiming he helped look for survivors & clear rubble on 9/11. He didn't. He was lying. #NeverForget"

TB

So what do you think about Joe Biden’s lie?

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Fri Sep 15 09:12:55 2023
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:28:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:

--

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did >> not make the donations he said he did.

“For the periods covered by the audits, we did not find any record of a >> donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers >> Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s
    office told the Daily News in October 2016."

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of >> news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an >> article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after

"4. Trump bragged one of his building’s was ‘the tallest’ immediately
    after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true. >> Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own
    deaths from a devastating terror attack, he staked a claim to having the >> tallest building in Manhattan.

building at 70 Pine Street was 25 feet taller than Trump’s building n Wall Street."

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I >> saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I
    really couldn’t even believe it.”"

"The New York Times determined that claim was an “exaggeration” since no
    one could corroborate those reports."

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped, and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

"Here’s video of @realDonaldTrump claiming he helped look for survivors &
    clear rubble on 9/11. He didn't. He was lying. #NeverForget"

TB

--

Biden's lie is absolutely hideous. It should be a key part of the bullshit impeachment inquiry. I'm not quite sure what he stole. Is there more honor in visiting ground zero on day 2, than day 10? As I previously noted, I don't think there's much
    honor in that unless you were there to help in some way. It sounds like he was just there to look around, which, as I already noted, would make him just another gawker. I have never thought there was much "honor" in gawking, no matter what you are
    looking at or when. From my own experience I prefer that it is done after someone has cleaned up the mess, but sometimes it's important to see the mess. I don't know why it would be important for a private citizen to be gawking at the mess, unless he is
    helping in some way.

What do you think of the orange asshole's lies?

I know you have a short memory and a short attention span. My favorite lie was when the orange asshole was stealing grief. He started out claiming he had hundreds of friends who died on 9/11. He later modified that to say "many". We know how many-
    -ZERO. #45 did not attend any funerals after 9/11. He couldn't be bothered to attend any of the memorials this year.

October 2016."

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Sep 15 13:20:30 2023
    On 9/15/2023 11:12 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:38:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>>> Nothing to be said here except sad, really sad.

--

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did >>>> not make the donations he said he did.

“For the periods covered by the audits, we did not find any record of a >>>> donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers >>>> Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s >>>> office told the Daily News in October 2016."

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of >>>> news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an >>>> article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after

after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true. >>>> Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own
    deaths from a devastating terror attack, he staked a claim to having the >>>> tallest building in Manhattan.

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I >>>> saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I >>>> really couldn’t even believe it.”"

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press >>> sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped,
    and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he
    himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

"Here’s video of @realDonaldTrump claiming he helped look for survivors & >>> clear rubble on 9/11. He didn't. He was lying. #NeverForget"

TB

--

Biden's lie is absolutely hideous. It should be a key part of the bullshit impeachment inquiry. I'm not quite sure what he stole. Is there more honor in visiting ground zero on day 2, than day 10? As I previously noted, I don't think there's
    much honor in that unless you were there to help in some way. It sounds like he was just there to look around, which, as I already noted, would make him just another gawker. I have never thought there was much "honor" in gawking, no matter what you are
    looking at or when. From my own experience I prefer that it is done after someone has cleaned up the mess, but sometimes it's important to see the mess. I don't know why it would be important for a private citizen to be gawking at the mess, unless he is
    helping in some way.

Not germane to the OP. How are you not choking on all that smoke?

TB

--
    with insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Fri Sep 15 11:43:08 2023
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 11:20:33 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:

--

"There is still no evidence that Trump helped at ground zero in the >>>> immediate aftermath of the attacks. "

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did >>>> not make the donations he said he did.

donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers >>>> Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of >>>> news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an >>>> article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after >>>> the attack; he makes no mention of having witnessed the alleged celebrations.”

after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true.
    Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own >>>> properties while the nation was in the onset of mourning thousands of >>>> deaths from a devastating terror attack, he staked a claim to having the
    tallest building in Manhattan.

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I >>>> saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press
    sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped, >>> and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he >>> himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

TB

--

Biden's lie is absolutely hideous. It should be a key part of the bullshit impeachment inquiry. I'm not quite sure what he stole. Is there more honor in visiting ground zero on day 2, than day 10? As I previously noted, I don't think there's much
    honor in that unless you were there to help in some way. It sounds like he was just there to look around, which, as I already noted, would make him just another gawker. I have never thought there was much "honor" in gawking, no matter what you are
    helping in some way.

TB
    --
    with insanity.

Thank you for the expected clumsy dodging, jive ass. I know republican lies aren't important to you.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Sep 15 14:41:08 2023
    On 9/15/2023 1:43 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 11:20:33 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 8:28:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>> Technobarbarian <technob...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

"There is still no evidence that Trump helped at ground zero in the >>>>>> immediate aftermath of the attacks. "

"New York City Controller Scott Stringer’s office confirmed Trump did >>>>>> not make the donations he said he did.

donation from Trump himself or a Trump entity to either the Twin Towers >>>>>> Fund or the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc.,” Stringer’s

"The Washington Post later reported that “an extensive examination of >>>>>> news clips from that period turns up nothing” and noted that in “an >>>>>> article in the New York Post interviewing Trump just eight days after >>>>>> the attack; he makes no mention of having witnessed the alleged celebrations.”

after the towers fell”"

"It is true that Trump said this, but his claim is, of course, not true. >>>>>> Disregarding his lack of empathy that allowed him to focus on his own >>>>>> properties while the nation was in the onset of mourning thousands of >>>>>> deaths from a devastating terror attack, he staked a claim to having the >>>>>> tallest building in Manhattan.

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I >>>>>> saw this huge explosion. I was with a group of people,” Trump said. “I

"Politifact reported that “the Washington Post and the Associated Press >>>>> sought information from the Trump campaign in 2016 about how he helped, >>>>> and they didn’t receive responses. We also tried to verify his claim and could not.“

Beyond perpetuating Muslim conspiracy theories, Trump once claimed he >>>>> himself pulled 9/11 victims out of rubble"

TB

--

helping in some way.

TB
    --
    with insanity.

Thank you for the expected clumsy dodging, jive ass. I know republican lies aren't important to you.

TB

And again the dodge. You should at least try to be original... and less
    obvious in your racism. I claimed Senor Dodge and Senor Smoke and
    Mirrors a long time ago. And jive ass is so yesterday, so according to
    your lack of thinking, does not amount to anything.
    ----
    with insanity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kmiller@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Sep 16 19:12:33 2023
    On 9/14/2023 3:18 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

--

TB

Fake news! Fake news! Yeahbut what about...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to kmiller on Sun Sep 17 03:29:51 2023
    kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
    On 9/14/2023 3:18 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 5:38:11 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>> Nothing to be said here except sad, really sad.

--

TB

Fake news! Fake news! Yeahbut what about...

As usual you are late to the party and you missed most of the relevant
    posts… or you are cherry picking.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05