• Help me find a merchant

From constancebridge197@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 7 09:06:16 2018
    Good Gentles, I need assistance in finding a merchant I made a purchase a few years ago. There were religious symbols for sale. There was the Cross (Christian), Mogen David (Judaism), Hand of Fatima (Islam), Flaming Chalice ( Unitarianism). I want to
    contact that merchant because I want to purchase a lot of Flaming Chalice jewelry. Does anyone know if that merchant still exists? If you know please contact: constancebridge@gmail.com. Many thanks Bianca Cantacuzene

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Basil D@21:1/5 to constancebridge197@gmail.com on Tue Aug 7 10:25:50 2018
    On 8/7/2018 9:06 AM, constancebridge197@gmail.com wrote:
    Good Gentles, I need assistance in finding a merchant I made a purchase a few years
    ago. There were religious symbols for sale. There was the Cross (Christian), Mogen
    David (Judaism), Hand of Fatima (Islam), Flaming Chalice ( Unitarianism). I want to
    contact that merchant because I want to purchase a lot of Flaming Chalice jewelry.
    Does anyone know if that merchant still exists? If you know please contact: constancebridge@gmail.com. Many thanks Bianca Cantacuzene

M'lady,
    What kingdom/mundane area did you find him in? Any idea if s/he regularly sells at SCA
    events? Any further info would help.

~~Basil Dragonstrike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)