• Idlehands

From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 19 12:25:53 2020
    XPost: edm.general, alt.usenet.kooks

Proverbs 16:27 Living Bible (TLB)
    27 Idle hands are the devil's workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
    The Living Bible (TLB)

Luke 4:1-13 Living Bible (TLB)

4 1-2 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River, being urged by the Spirit out into the barren wastelands of Judea, where Satan tempted him for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.

3 Satan said, "If you are God'Son, tell this stone to become a loaf of bread."

4 But Jesus replied, "It is written in the Scriptures,
    Other things in life are much more important than bread!"

5 Then Satan took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time; 6-7 and the devil told him, "I will give you all these splendid kingdoms and their glory for they are mine to give to anyone I wish if you will only get down on your knees and worship me."

8 Jesus replied, "We must worship God, and him alone.
    So it is written in the Scriptures."

9-11 Then Satan took him to Jerusalem to a high roof of the Temple and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say that God will send his angels to guard you and to keep you from crashing to the pavement below!"

12 Jesus replied, "The Scriptures also say, 'Do not put the Lord your God
    to a foolish test.'"

13 When the devil had ended all the temptations, he left Jesus for a while
    and went away.

Luke 4:1-13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10 for it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

John 8:44 (TLB)

For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth
    - there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly
    normal; for he is the father of liars.

Proverbs 16:27 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    An ungodly man diggeth up evil:
    and in his lips there is as a burning fire.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
    there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:
    for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Luke 18:9-14

nd he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)

9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and scorned everyone else:

10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud, self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11 The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector
    over there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'

13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home
    forgiven! For the proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."

Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18

And they snip because

John 1

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    KJV reproduced by permission of Cambridge University Press,
    the Crown's patentee in the UK.

Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 28 12:50:30 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

4 1-2 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River, being urged by the Spirit out into the barren wastelands of Judea, where Satan tempted him for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.

5 Then Satan took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time; 6-7 and the devil told him, "I will give you all these splendid kingdoms and their glory for they are mine to give to anyone I wish if you will only get down on your knees and worship me."

9-11 Then Satan took him to Jerusalem to a high roof of the Temple and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say that God will send his angels to guard you and to keep you from crashing to the pavement below!"

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10 for it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth

nd he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and scorned everyone else:

10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud, self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11 The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector
    over there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'

13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home

And they snip because

John 1

Idlehands, Colonel Edmund J. Burke and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles. --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mi Na@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 29 01:27:49 2020
    The Doctor kirjutas esmaspäev, 19. oktoober 2020 kl 15:25:58 UTC+3:
    The Living Bible (TLB)

4 1-2 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River, being urged
    by the Spirit out into the barren wastelands of Judea, where Satan tempted him
    for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.

5 Then Satan took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a
    moment of time; 6-7 and the devil told him, "I will give you all these splendid
    kingdoms and their glory for they are mine to give to anyone I wish if you will
    only get down on your knees and worship me."

9-11 Then Satan took him to Jerusalem to a high roof of the Temple and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say that God will send
    his angels to guard you and to keep you from crashing to the pavement below!"

to a foolish test.'"

13 When the devil had ended all the temptations, he left Jesus for a while and went away.

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by
    the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being forty days tempted of the devil. And in
    those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
    3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the
    kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All
    this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto
    me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me,
    Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and
    said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10 for
    it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 and
    in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt
    not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation,
    he departed from him for a season.

For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil
    things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth
    - there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars.

He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned
    home forgiven! For the proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."

And they snip because

John 1

You don't even know, what that word means ........................................

Kristjan Robam

Phone: 372 57865442
    E-mail: mi23523523 fastmail c o m
    --
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
    BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Idlehands@21:1/5 to Mi Na on Thu Oct 29 06:37:39 2020
    On 29/10/2020 2:27 a.m., Mi Na wrote:
    The Doctor kirjutas esmaspäev, 19. oktoober 2020 kl 15:25:58 UTC+3:
    <CHOP>

You don't even know, what that word means ........................................

Yes he does, he wants to be one, he comes here looking for "special"
    pictures of kids.

He is a sick, disturbed individual who should be locked away for the
    safety of society.

--
    "Everytime a Christian defends Trump, an angel loses it's lunch"
    Anonymous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 31 14:33:21 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

And Colonel Edmund J. Burke wants in on their action.
    --
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 4 14:46:07 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b 2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kristjan Robam@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 4 20:10:07 2020
    Meanwhile, hi to all and please come and visit the new internet communication page at:
    h t t p : / / thething . ml .

Mi.
    Ph.: 372 57865442
    E-m.: mi23523523 fastmail c o m

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 7 14:32:57 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b 2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kristjan Robam@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 7 13:06:32 2020
    VGhlIERvY3RvciBraXJqdXRhcyBsYXVww6RldiwgNy4gbm92ZW1iZXIgMjAyMCBrbCAxNjozMzow MiBVVEMrMjoNCj4gUHJvdmVyYnMgMTY6MjcgTGl2aW5nIEJpYmxlIChUTEIpIA0KPiAyNyBJZGxl IGhhbmRzIGFyZSB0aGUgZGV2aWwncyB3b3Jrc2hvcDsgaWRsZSBsaXBzIGFyZSBoaXMgbW91dGhw aWVjZS4gDQo+IFRoZSBMaXZpbmcgQmlibGUgKFRMQikgDQo+IA0KPiBMdWtlIDQ6MS0xMyBMaXZp bmcgQmlibGUgKFRMQikgDQo+IA0KPiA0IDEtMiBUaGVuIEplc3VzLCBmdWxsIG9mIHRoZSBIb2x5 IFNwaXJpdCwgbGVmdCB0aGUgSm9yZGFuIFJpdmVyLCBiZWluZyB1cmdlZCANCj4gYnkgdGhlIFNw aXJpdCBvdXQgaW50byB0aGUgYmFycmVuIHdhc3RlbGFuZHMgb2YgSnVkZWEsIHdoZXJlIFNhdGFu IHRlbXB0ZWQgaGltIA0KPiBmb3IgZm9ydHkgZGF5cy4gSGUgYXRlIG5vdGhpbmcgYWxsIHRoYXQg dGltZSBhbmQgd2FzIHZlcnkgaHVuZ3J5LiANCj4gDQo+IDMgU2F0YW4gc2FpZCwgIklmIHlvdSBh cmUgR29kJ1NvbiwgdGVsbCB0aGlzIHN0b25lIHRvIGJlY29tZSBhIGxvYWYgb2YgYnJlYWQuIiAN Cj4gDQo+IDQgQnV0IEplc3VzIHJlcGxpZWQsICJJdCBpcyB3cml0dGVuIGluIHRoZSBTY3JpcHR1 cmVzLCANCj4gT3RoZXIgdGhpbmdzIGluIGxpZmUgYXJlIG11Y2ggbW9yZSBpbXBvcnRhbnQgdGhh biBicmVhZCEiIA0KPiANCj4gNSBUaGVuIFNhdGFuIHRvb2sgaGltIHVwIGFuZCByZXZlYWxlZCB0 byBoaW0gYWxsIHRoZSBraW5nZG9tcyBvZiB0aGUgd29ybGQgaW4gYSANCj4gbW9tZW50IG9mIHRp bWU7IDYtNyBhbmQgdGhlIGRldmlsIHRvbGQgaGltLCAiSSB3aWxsIGdpdmUgeW91IGFsbCB0aGVz ZSBzcGxlbmRpZCANCj4ga2luZ2RvbXMgYW5kIHRoZWlyIGdsb3J5IGZvciB0aGV5IGFyZSBtaW5l IHRvIGdpdmUgdG8gYW55b25lIEkgd2lzaCBpZiB5b3Ugd2lsbCANCj4gb25seSBnZXQgZG93biBv biB5b3VyIGtuZWVzIGFuZCB3b3JzaGlwIG1lLiIgDQo+IA0KPiA4IEplc3VzIHJlcGxpZWQsICJX ZSBtdXN0IHdvcnNoaXAgR29kLCBhbmQgaGltIGFsb25lLiANCj4gU28gaXQgaXMgd3JpdHRlbiBp biB0aGUgU2NyaXB0dXJlcy4iIA0KPiANCj4gOS0xMSBUaGVuIFNhdGFuIHRvb2sgaGltIHRvIEpl cnVzYWxlbSB0byBhIGhpZ2ggcm9vZiBvZiB0aGUgVGVtcGxlIGFuZCBzYWlkLCANCj4gIklmIHlv dSBhcmUgdGhlIFNvbiBvZiBHb2QsIGp1bXAgb2ZmISBGb3IgdGhlIFNjcmlwdHVyZXMgc2F5IHRo YXQgR29kIHdpbGwgc2VuZCANCj4gaGlzIGFuZ2VscyB0byBndWFyZCB5b3UgYW5kIHRvIGtlZXAg eW91IGZyb20gY3Jhc2hpbmcgdG8gdGhlIHBhdmVtZW50IGJlbG93ISIgDQo+IA0KPiAxMiBKZXN1 cyByZXBsaWVkLCAiVGhlIFNjcmlwdHVyZXMgYWxzbyBzYXksICdEbyBub3QgcHV0IHRoZSBMb3Jk IHlvdXIgR29kIA0KPiB0byBhIGZvb2xpc2ggdGVzdC4nIiANCj4gDQo+IDEzIFdoZW4gdGhlIGRl dmlsIGhhZCBlbmRlZCBhbGwgdGhlIHRlbXB0YXRpb25zLCBoZSBsZWZ0IEplc3VzIGZvciBhIHdo aWxlIA0KPiBhbmQgd2VudCBhd2F5LiANCj4gDQo+IA0KPiBMdWtlIDQ6MS0xMyBBdXRob3JpemVk IChLaW5nIEphbWVzKSBWZXJzaW9uIChBS0pWKSANCj4gDQo+IDQgQW5kIEplc3VzIGJlaW5nIGZ1 bGwgb2YgdGhlIEhvbHkgR2hvc3QgcmV0dXJuZWQgZnJvbSBKb3JkYW4sIGFuZCB3YXMgbGVkIGJ5 IA0KPiB0aGUgU3Bpcml0IGludG8gdGhlIHdpbGRlcm5lc3MsIDIgYmVpbmcgZm9ydHkgZGF5cyB0 ZW1wdGVkIG9mIHRoZSBkZXZpbC4gQW5kIGluIA0KPiB0aG9zZSBkYXlzIGhlIGRpZCBlYXQgbm90 aGluZzogYW5kIHdoZW4gdGhleSB3ZXJlIGVuZGVkLCBoZSBhZnRlcndhcmQgaHVuZ2VyZWQuIA0K PiAzIEFuZCB0aGUgZGV2aWwgc2FpZCB1bnRvIGhpbSwgSWYgdGhvdSBiZSB0aGUgU29uIG9mIEdv ZCwgY29tbWFuZCB0aGlzIHN0b25lIA0KPiB0aGF0IGl0IGJlIG1hZGUgYnJlYWQuIDQgQW5kIEpl c3VzIGFuc3dlcmVkIGhpbSwgc2F5aW5nLCBJdCBpcyB3cml0dGVuLCBUaGF0IA0KPiBtYW4gc2hh bGwgbm90IGxpdmUgYnkgYnJlYWQgYWxvbmUsIGJ1dCBieSBldmVyeSB3b3JkIG9mIEdvZC4gDQo+ IA0KPiA1IEFuZCB0aGUgZGV2aWwsIHRha2luZyBoaW0gdXAgaW50byBhbiBoaWdoIG1vdW50YWlu LCBzaGV3ZWQgdW50byBoaW0gYWxsIHRoZSANCj4ga2luZ2RvbXMgb2YgdGhlIHdvcmxkIGluIGEg bW9tZW50IG9mIHRpbWUuIDYgQW5kIHRoZSBkZXZpbCBzYWlkIHVudG8gaGltLCBBbGwgDQo+IHRo aXMgcG93ZXIgd2lsbCBJIGdpdmUgdGhlZSwgYW5kIHRoZSBnbG9yeSBvZiB0aGVtOiBmb3IgdGhh dCBpcyBkZWxpdmVyZWQgdW50byANCj4gbWU7IGFuZCB0byB3aG9tc29ldmVyIEkgd2lsbCBJIGdp dmUgaXQuIDcgSWYgdGhvdSB0aGVyZWZvcmUgd2lsdCB3b3JzaGlwIG1lLCANCj4gYWxsIHNoYWxs IGJlIHRoaW5lLiA4IEFuZCBKZXN1cyBhbnN3ZXJlZCBhbmQgc2FpZCB1bnRvIGhpbSwgR2V0IHRo ZWUgYmVoaW5kIG1lLCANCj4gU2F0YW46IGZvciBpdCBpcyB3cml0dGVuLCBUaG91IHNoYWx0IHdv cnNoaXAgdGhlIExvcmQgdGh5IEdvZCwgYW5kIGhpbSBvbmx5IA0KPiBzaGFsdCB0aG91IHNlcnZl LiANCj4gDQo+IDkgQW5kIGhlIGJyb3VnaHQgaGltIHRvIEplcnVzYWxlbSwgYW5kIHNldCBoaW0g b24gYSBwaW5uYWNsZSBvZiB0aGUgdGVtcGxlLCBhbmQgDQo+IHNhaWQgdW50byBoaW0sIElmIHRo b3UgYmUgdGhlIFNvbiBvZiBHb2QsIGNhc3QgdGh5c2VsZiBkb3duIGZyb20gaGVuY2U6IDEwIGZv ciANCj4gaXQgaXMgd3JpdHRlbiwgSGUgc2hhbGwgZ2l2ZSBoaXMgYW5nZWxzIGNoYXJnZSBvdmVy IHRoZWUsIHRvIGtlZXAgdGhlZTogMTEgYW5kIA0KPiBpbiB0aGVpciBoYW5kcyB0aGV5IHNoYWxs IGJlYXIgdGhlZSB1cCwgbGVzdCBhdCBhbnkgdGltZSB0aG91IGRhc2ggdGh5IGZvb3QgDQo+IGFn YWluc3QgYSBzdG9uZS4gMTIgQW5kIEplc3VzIGFuc3dlcmluZyBzYWlkIHVudG8gaGltLCBJdCBp cyBzYWlkLCBUaG91IHNoYWx0IA0KPiBub3QgdGVtcHQgdGhlIExvcmQgdGh5IEdvZC4gMTMgQW5k IHdoZW4gdGhlIGRldmlsIGhhZCBlbmRlZCBhbGwgdGhlIHRlbXB0YXRpb24sIA0KPiBoZSBkZXBh cnRlZCBmcm9tIGhpbSBmb3IgYSBzZWFzb24uIA0KPiANCj4gDQo+IEpvaG4gODo0NCAoVExCKSAN Cj4gDQo+IEZvciB5b3UgYXJlIHRoZSBjaGlsZHJlbiBvZiB5b3VyIGZhdGhlciB0aGUgZGV2aWwg YW5kIHlvdSBsb3ZlIHRvIGRvIHRoZSBldmlsIA0KPiB0aGluZ3MgaGUgZG9lcy4gSGUgd2FzIGEg bXVyZGVyZXIgZnJvbSB0aGUgYmVnaW5uaW5nIGFuZCBhIGhhdGVyIG9mIHRydXRoIA0KPiAtIHRo ZXJlIGlzIG5vdCBhbiBpb3RhIG9mIHRydXRoIGluIGhpbS4gV2hlbiBoZSBsaWVzLCBpdCBpcyBw ZXJmZWN0bHkgDQo+IG5vcm1hbDsgZm9yIGhlIGlzIHRoZSBmYXRoZXIgb2YgbGlhcnMuIA0KPiAN Cj4gUHJvdmVyYnMgMTY6MjcgQXV0aG9yaXplZCAoS2luZyBKYW1lcykgVmVyc2lvbiAoQUtKVikg DQo+IDI3IA0KPiBBbiB1bmdvZGx5IG1hbiBkaWdnZXRoIHVwIGV2aWw6IA0KPiBhbmQgaW4gaGlz IGxpcHMgdGhlcmUgaXMgYXMgYSBidXJuaW5nIGZpcmUuIA0KPiANCj4gDQo+IA0KPiBKb2huIDg6 NDQgDQo+IA0KPiBZZSBhcmUgb2YgeW91ciBmYXRoZXIgdGhlIGRldmlsLCBhbmQgdGhlIGx1c3Rz IG9mIHlvdXIgZmF0aGVyIHllIHdpbGwgZG8uIA0KPiBIZSB3YXMgYSBtdXJkZXJlciBmcm9tIHRo ZSBiZWdpbm5pbmcsIGFuZCBhYm9kZSBub3QgaW4gdGhlIHRydXRoLCBiZWNhdXNlIA0KPiB0aGVy ZSBpcyBubyB0cnV0aCBpbiBoaW0uIFdoZW4gaGUgc3BlYWtldGggYSBsaWUsIGhlIHNwZWFrZXRo IG9mIGhpcyBvd246IA0KPiBmb3IgaGUgaXMgYSBsaWFyLCBhbmQgdGhlIGZhdGhlciBvZiBpdC4g DQo+IA0KPiANCj4gTHVrZSAxODo5LTE0IA0KPiANCj4gbmQgaGUgc3Bha2UgdGhpcyBwYXJhYmxl IHVudG8gY2VydGFpbiB3aGljaCB0cnVzdGVkIGluIHRoZW1zZWx2ZXMgdGhhdCB0aGV5IHdlcmUg cmlnaHRlb3VzLCBhbmQgZGVzcGlzZWQgb3RoZXJzOiANCj4gDQo+IDEwIFR3byBtZW4gd2VudCB1 cCBpbnRvIHRoZSB0ZW1wbGUgdG8gcHJheTsgdGhlIG9uZSBhIFBoYXJpc2VlLCBhbmQgdGhlIG90 aGVyIGEgcHVibGljYW4uIA0KPiANCj4gMTEgVGhlIFBoYXJpc2VlIHN0b29kIGFuZCBwcmF5ZWQg dGh1cyB3aXRoIGhpbXNlbGYsIEdvZCwgSSB0aGFuayB0aGVlLCB0aGF0IEkgYW0gbm90IGFzIG90 aGVyIG1lbiBhcmUsIGV4dG9ydGlvbmVycywgdW5qdXN0LCBhZHVsdGVyZXJzLCBvciBldmVuIGFz IHRoaXMgcHVibGljYW4uIA0KPiANCj4gMTIgSSBmYXN0IHR3aWNlIGluIHRoZSB3ZWVrLCBJIGdp dmUgdGl0aGVzIG9mIGFsbCB0aGF0IEkgcG9zc2Vzcy4gDQo+IA0KPiAxMyBBbmQgdGhlIHB1Ymxp Y2FuLCBzdGFuZGluZyBhZmFyIG9mZiwgd291bGQgbm90IGxpZnQgdXAgc28gbXVjaCBhcyBoaXMg ZXllcyB1bnRvIGhlYXZlbiwgYnV0IHNtb3RlIHVwb24gaGlzIGJyZWFzdCwgc2F5aW5nLCBHb2Qg YmUgbWVyY2lmdWwgdG8gbWUgYSBzaW5uZXIuIA0KPiANCj4gMTQgSSB0ZWxsIHlvdSwgdGhpcyBt YW4gd2VudCBkb3duIHRvIGhpcyBob3VzZSBqdXN0aWZpZWQgcmF0aGVyIHRoYW4gdGhlIG90aGVy OiBmb3IgZXZlcnkgb25lIHRoYXQgZXhhbHRldGggaGltc2VsZiBzaGFsbCBiZSBhYmFzZWQ7IGFu ZCBoZSB0aGF0IGh1bWJsZXRoIGhpbXNlbGYgc2hhbGwgYmUgZXhhbHRlZC4gDQo+IA0KPiBMdWtl IDE4OjktMTQgKFRMQikgDQo+IA0KPiA5IFRoZW4gaGUgdG9sZCB0aGlzIHN0b3J5IHRvIHNvbWUg d2hvIGJvYXN0ZWQgb2YgdGhlaXIgdmlydHVlIGFuZCBzY29ybmVkIGV2ZXJ5b25lIGVsc2U6IA0K PiANCj4gMTAgIlR3byBtZW4gd2VudCB0byB0aGUgVGVtcGxlIHRvIHByYXkuIE9uZSB3YXMgYSBw cm91ZCwgc2VsZi1yaWdodGVvdXMgUGhhcmlzZWUsIGFuZCB0aGUgb3RoZXIgYSBjaGVhdGluZyB0 YXggY29sbGVjdG9yLiAxMSBUaGUgcHJvdWQgUGhhcmlzZWUgJ3ByYXllZCcgdGhpcyBwcmF5ZXI6 ICdUaGFuayBHb2QsIEkgYW0gbm90IGEgc2lubmVyIGxpa2UgZXZlcnlvbmUgZWxzZSwgZXNwZWNp YWxseSBsaWtlIHRoYXQgdGF4IGNvbGxlY3RvciBvdmVyIHRoZXJlISBGb3IgSSBuZXZlciBjaGVh dCwgSSBkb24ndCBjb21taXQgYWR1bHRlcnksIDEyIEkgZ28gd2l0aG91dCBmb29kIHR3aWNlIGEg d2VlaywgYW5kIEkgZ2l2ZSB0byBHb2QgYSB0ZW50aCBvZiBldmVyeXRoaW5nIEkgZWFybi4nIA0K PiANCj4gMTMgJ0J1dCB0aGUgY29ycnVwdCB0YXggY29sbGVjdG9yIHN0b29kIGF0IGEgZGlzdGFu Y2UgYW5kIGRhcmVkIG5vdCBldmVuIGxpZnQgaGlzIGV5ZXMgdG8gaGVhdmVuIGFzIGhlIHByYXll ZCwgYnV0IGJlYXQgdXBvbiBoaXMgY2hlc3QgaW4gc29ycm93LCBleGNsYWltaW5nLCAnR29kLCBi ZSBtZXJjaWZ1bCB0byBtZSwgYSBzaW5uZXIuJyAxNCBJIHRlbGwgeW91LCB0aGlzIHNpbm5lciwg bm90IHRoZSBQaGFyaXNlZSwgcmV0dXJuZWQgaG9tZSBmb3JnaXZlbiEgRm9yIHRoZSBwcm91ZCBz aGFsbCBiZSBodW1ibGVkLCBidXQgdGhlIGh1bWJsZSBzaGFsbCBiZSBob25vcmVkLiIgDQo+IA0K PiBJZGxlaGFuZHMgZG9lcyByZW1pbmQgbWUgb2Z0aGUgUGhhcmlzZWUgb2YgTHVrZSAxOCANCj4g DQo+IEFuZCB0aGV5IHNuaXAgYmVjYXVzZSANCj4gDQo+IEpvaG4gMSANCj4gDQo+IDUgQW5kIHRo ZSBsaWdodCBzaGluZXRoIGluIGRhcmtuZXNzOyBhbmQgdGhlIGRhcmtuZXNzIGNvbXByZWhlbmRl ZCBpdCBub3QuIA0KPiANCj4gQXV0aG9yaXplZCAoS2luZyBKYW1lcykgVmVyc2lvbiAoQUtKVikg DQo+IEtKViByZXByb2R1Y2VkIGJ5IHBlcm1pc3Npb24gb2YgQ2FtYnJpZGdlIFVuaXZlcnNpdHkg UHJlc3MsIA0KPiB0aGUgQ3Jvd24ncyBwYXRlbnRlZSBpbiB0aGUgVUsuIA0KPiANCj4gSWRsZWhh bmRzLCBDb2xvbmVsIEVkbXVuZCBKLiBCdXJrZSBhbmQgRHIuV1RGIG11c3QgYmUgdmlvbGVudCBw ZWRvcGhpbGVzLiANCj4gLS0gDQo+IE1lbWJlciAtIExpYmVyYWwgSW50ZXJuYXRpb25hbCBUaGlz IGlzIGRvY3RvckBAbmwyay5hYi5jYSBJY2kgZG9jdG9yQEBubDJrLmFiLmNhIA0KPiBZYWh3ZWgs IFF1ZWVuICYgY291bnRyeSFOZXZlciBTYXRhbiBQcmVzaWRlbnQgUmVwdWJsaWMhQmV3YXJlIEFu dGlDaHJpc3QgcmlzaW5nISANCj4gTG9vayBhdCBQc2FsbXMgMTQgYW5kIDUzIG9uIEF0aGVpc20g aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZW1waXJlLmtyZWQvUk9PVE5LP3Q9OTRhMWYzOWIgDQo+IDIwMjAvMTEvMTEg TEVzdCB3ZSBmb3JnZXQhDQoNCg0K2YHZiiDYqtit2YIg2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmK INiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZhdi5INmF2LnZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZ giDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmCINmF2Lkg2YUg2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmK INiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdinINmF2Lkg2YXY udmE2YjZhdin2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZ gdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmC2LnZhNmI2YXYtNmD2LHYpyDZhNmD2YUg2KzZ hdmK2LnYpyDYudmE2Ykg2KrYudmE2YrZgtin2KrZg9mFINmI2KfZgtiq2LHYp9it2KfYqtmD2YUu INmI2KPZhtinINii2LPZgSDZhNij2YbZhtmKINij2LTYudix2KPZhtmG2Yog2YXYr9mK2YYg2KjY tNix2K0gLSDZhti52YUg2K3ZgtmL2Kcg2Iwg2YTYr9mKINix2LrYqNipINmB2Yog2KfZhNiq2KjY r9mK2YQg2YXZhiDYpdmE2Ykg2KfZhCDZiNin2YTYs9io2Kgg2YfZiCDYo9mG2LrYqNipINmB2Yog 2KfZhNiq2KjYr9mK2YQg2YXZhiDYpdmE2Ykg2KfZhCDZiNin2YTYs9io2Kgg2YfZiCDYo9mGINmK 2KjYr9mIINmD2LDZhNmD2KPZg9ir2LEg2YXZiNir2YjZgtmK2Kkg2YjZitmF2YPZhiDYp9mE2KfY udiq2YXYp9ivINi52YTZitmH2Kcg2Iwg2YjYpdmE2Ykg2KzYp9mG2Kgg2LDZhNmDINiMINmB2KXZ hiDYp9mE2KXYtdiv2KfYsSDZhNiu2KfYtSDYqNmKINmH2Ygg2YXYp9iv2Kkg2YTYp9i12YLYqSDY sNin2KrZitip2LfYudmF2KkgItmF2K3YsdmD2KfYqiDYqtin2YHZh9ipINmF2LLYudis2Kkg2KrY qtiv2KfYrtmEINmF2Lkg2KfZhNi52YXZhC4g2YTYsNmE2YMg2YjYrNiv2KrYo9mB2LbZhCDYrdmE INmH2Ygg2KXYstin2YTYqtmHINmI2KfYs9iq2KjYr9in2YTZhyDYqNin2YTYpdi12K/Yp9ixINin 2YTYs9in2KjYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdin INmF2Lkg2YrYqNiv2Ygg2YPYsNmE2YPYo9mD2KvYsSDZhdmI2KvZiNmC2YrYqSDZiNmK2YXZg9mG INin2YTYp9i52KrZhdin2K8g2LnZhNmK2YfYpyDYjCDZiNil2YTZiSDYrNin2YbYqCDYsNmE2YMg 2Iwg2YHYpdmGINin2YTYpdi12K/Yp9ixINmE2K7Yp9i1INio2Yog2YfZiCDZhdin2K/YqSDZhNin 2LXZgtipINiw2KfYqtmK2KnYt9i52YXYqSAi2YXYrdix2YPYp9iqINiq2KfZgdmH2Kkg2YXYsti5 2KzYqSDYqtiq2K/Yp9iu2YQg2YXYuSDYp9mE2LnZhdmELiDZhNiw2YTZgyDZiNis2K/Yqtij2YHY ttmEINit2YQg2YfZiCDYpdiy2KfZhNiq2Ycg2YjYp9iz2KrYqNiv2KfZhNmHINio2KfZhNil2LXY r9in2LEg2KfZhNiz2KfYqNin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi5 2YTZiNmF2Kcg2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZ hdi5INmF2LnZhNmI2YXYpyDZhdi5INmF2Kog2KjYr9in2YTZhyDYqNin2YTYpdi12K/Yp9ixINin 2YTYs9in2KjYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdin INmF2Lkg2YrYqNiv2Ygg2YPYsNmE2YPYo9mD2KvYsSDZhdmI2KvZiNmC2YrYqSDZiNmK2YXZg9mG INin2YTYp9i52KrZhdin2K8g2LnZhNmK2YfYpyDYjCDZiNil2YTZiSDYrNin2YbYqCDYsNmE2YMg 2Iwg2YHYpdmGINin2YTYpdi12K/Yp9ixINmE2K7Yp9i1INio2Yog2YfZiCDZhdin2K/YqSDZhNin 2LXZgtipINiw2KfYqtmK2KnYt9i52YXYqSAi2YXYrdix2YPYp9iqINiq2KfYt9i52YXYqSAi2YXY rdix2YPYp9iqINiq2KfZgdmH2Kkg2YXYsti52KzYqSDYqtiq2K/Yp9iu2YQg2YXYuSDYp9mE2LnZ hdmELiDZhNiw2YTZgyDZiNis2K/Yqtij2YHYttmEINit2YQg2YfZiCDYpdiy2KfZhNiq2Ycg2YjY p9iz2KrYqNiv2KfZhNmHINio2KfZhNil2LXYr9in2LEg2KfZhNiz2KfYqNin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit 2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2Kcg2YXYuSDZhdi52YTYr9in2LEg2YTY rtin2LUg2KjZiiDZh9mIINmF2KfYr9ipINmE2KfYtdmC2Kkg2LDYp9iq2YrYqdi32LnZhdipICLZ hdit2LHZg9in2Kog2KrYp9mB2YfYqSDZhdiy2LnYrNipINiq2KrYr9in2K7ZhCDZhdi5INin2YTY udmF2YQuINmE2LDZhNmDINmI2KzYr9iq2KPZgdi22YQg2K3ZhCDZh9mIINil2LLYp9mE2KrZhyDZ iNin2LPYqtio2K/Yp9mE2Ycg2KjYp9mE2KXYtdiv2KfYsSDYp9mE2LPYp9io2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq 2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZhdi5INmF2LnZhNmI2YXYpyDZhdi5INmF2LnZhNmI2YXYp9iq INmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdinINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE 2YjZhdin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZ gdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmC INiqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgtmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC 2YrZgiDYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YHZig0K 2YjZhdin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2Kcg2YXY uSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZhdi5INmF2LnZhNmI 2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZgdmKINiq 2K3ZgtmK2YIg2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmC2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YHZ iiDYqtit2YLZgdmH2Kkg2YXYsti52KzYqSDYqtiq2K/Yp9iu2YQg2YXYuSDYp9mE2LnZhdmELiDZ hNiw2YTZgyDZiNis2K/Yqtij2YHYttmEINit2YQg2YfZiCDYpdiy2KfZhNiq2Ycg2YjYp9iz2KrY qNiv2KfZhNmHINio2KfZhNil2LXYr9in2LEg2KfZhNiz2KfYqNin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmC INmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2Kcg2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2KfZhdi5INmF2LnZ hNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZgdmK INiq2K3ZgtmK2YLYudmE2YjZhdi02YPYsdinINmE2YPZhSDYrNmF2YrYudinINi52YTZiSDYqti5 2YTZitmC2KfYqtmD2YUg2YjYp9mC2KrYsdin2K3Yp9iq2YPZhS4g2YjYo9mG2Kcg2KLYs9mBINmE 2KPZhtmG2Yog2KPYtNi52LHYo9mG2YbZiiDZhdiv2YrZhiDYqNi02LHYrSAtINmG2LnZhSDYrdmC 2YvYpyDYjCDZhNiv2Yog2LHYutio2Kkg2YHZiiDYp9mE2KrYqNiv2YrZhCDZhdmGINil2YTZiSDY p9mEINmI2KfZhNiz2KjYqCDZh9mIINij2YbYutio2Kkg2YHZiiDYp9mE2KrYqNiv2YrZhCDZhdmG INil2YTZiSDYp9mEINmI2KfZhNiz2KjYqCDZh9mIINij2YYg2YrYqNiv2Ygg2YPYsNmE2YPYo9mD 2KvYsSDZhdmI2KvZiNmC2YrYqSDZiNmK2YXZg9mGINin2YTYp9i52KrZhdin2K8g2LnZhNmK2YfY pyDYjCDZiNil2YTZiSDYrNin2YbYqCDYsNmE2YMg2Iwg2YHYpdmGINin2YTYpdi12K/Yp9ixINmE 2K7Yp9i1INio2Yog2YfZiCDZhdin2K/YqSDZhNin2LXZgtipINiw2KfYqtmK2KnYt9i52YXYqSAi 2YXYrdix2YPYp9iqINiq2KfZgdmH2Kkg2YXYsti52KzYqSDYqtiq2K/Yp9iu2YQg2YXYuSDYp9mE 2LnZhdmELiDZhNiw2YTZgyDZiNis2K/Yqtij2YHYttmEINit2YQg2YfZiCDYpdiy2KfZhNiq2Ycg 2YjYp9iz2KrYqNiv2KfZhNmHINio2KfZhNil2LXYr9in2LEg2KfZhNiz2KfYqNin2Kog2YHZiiDY qtit2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZiNmF2Kcg2YXYuSDZitio2K/ZiCDZg9iw 2YTZg9ij2YPYq9ixINmF2YjYq9mI2YLZitipINmI2YrZhdmD2YYg2KfZhNin2LnYqtmF2KfYryDY udmE2YrZh9inINiMINmI2KXZhNmJINis2KfZhtioINiw2YTZgyDYjCDZgdil2YYg2KfZhNil2LXY r9in2LEg2YTYrtin2LUg2KjZiiDZh9mIINmF2KfYr9ipINmE2KfYtdmC2Kkg2LDYp9iq2YrYqdi3 2LnZhdipICLZhdit2LHZg9in2Kog2KrYp9mB2YfYqSDZhdiy2LnYrNipINiq2KrYr9in2K7ZhCDZ hdi5INin2YTYudmF2YQuINmE2LDZhNmDINmI2KzYr9iq2KPZgdi22YQg2K3ZhCDZh9mIINil2LLY p9mE2KrZhyDZiNin2LPYqtio2K/Yp9mE2Ycg2KjYp9mE2KXYtdiv2KfYsSDYp9mE2LPYp9io2KfY qiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZhdi5INmF2LnZhNmI2YXYpyDZhdi5INmF2LnZ hNmI2YXYp9iqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDZhNmI2YXYp9iqINmF2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdinINmF 2Lkg2YXYudmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YXYuSDZhdi52YTZ iNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YHZiiDY qtit2YLZitmCINiqINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgtmE2YjZhdin2Kog2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmB 2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgiDYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK2YIg2YTZiNmF2KfYqiDZgdmKINiq2K3ZgtmK 2YIg2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmK2YIg2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZitmCINmK2YIg2YHZiiDYqtit2YLZ itmCINmCINmB2Yog2KrYrdmC2YrZgg0KDQpLcg0KUGguOiAzNzIgNTc4NjU0NDINCkUtbS46IG1p MjM1MjM1MjMgZmFzdG1haWwgYyBvIG0=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 11 14:40:26 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Colonel Edmund J. Burke, Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles. --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 14 13:24:07 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From K R@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 17 08:18:32 2020
    Everybody, come now to : ht tp : / / mylittlepl ace.tot alh.n et/

Kristjan Robam

Ph.: 372 57865442
    E-m.: mi23523523 fastmail c o m

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 18 14:48:34 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

--
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 21 15:06:11 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

--
    Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 25 13:03:49 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 28 14:22:13 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 2 15:05:05 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles in either Watt or near
    Weinlos.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 5 14:17:40 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles either in Watt or near
    Weinlos.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Doctor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 9 14:04:39 2020

The Living Bible (TLB)

to a foolish test.'"

and went away.

And they snip because

John 1

Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles in either Watt or near Weinlos. --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. WTF@21:1/5 to The Doctor on Wed Dec 9 21:47:05 2020

On 09/12/2020 7:04 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

On Wednesday, 09 December 2020 23:32 -0000,
    in article <rqrmpo$1sh2$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
    The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

Gmail spams!!

This is a misrepresentation of reality. While Google's Gmail may be a
    conduit for a load of spam, Gmail is not a spammer. You, however,
    are.

If you actually have a desire to be taken seriously within this
    subhierarchy, now would be a good time to knock it off. As an equal opportunity lartist, I am more than willing to attempt to shut your
    newesfeed down. I would personally greatly prefer it, were you to act
    as though you are a responsible member of the community and clean up
    your act.

HTH. HAND.

- --
    David Ritz <dritz@mindspring.com>
    "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles a cockroach,
    except that the cockroach is higher up on the evolutionary chain."
    - Peter Olson, Delphi Information Engineer; 27-AUG-1998

I haven't seen a better description of binky in a long time

--
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
    Alberta Einstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Idlehands@21:1/5 to Dr. WTF on Wed Dec 9 23:01:07 2020

On 09/12/2020 9:47 p.m., Dr. WTF wrote:
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

Gmail spams!!

This is a misrepresentation of reality.  While Google's Gmail may be a conduit for a load of spam, Gmail is not a spammer.  You, however,
    are.

subhierarchy, now would be a good time to knock it off.  As an equal opportunity lartist, I am more than willing to attempt to shut your
    newesfeed down.  I would personally greatly prefer it, were you to act
    your act.

HTH.  HAND.

- -- David Ritz <dritz@mindspring.com>

Mr. Ritz has nailed binky to a "T", he's a spammer indeed.

--
    1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
    Anonymous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Idlehands@21:1/5 to Idlehands on Fri Dec 11 20:11:34 2020

On 09/12/2020 11:01 p.m., Idlehands wrote:

Gmail spams!!

This is a misrepresentation of reality.  While Google's Gmail may be a
    conduit for a load of spam, Gmail is not a spammer.  You, however,
    are.

subhierarchy, now would be a good time to knock it off.  As an equal
    opportunity lartist, I am more than willing to attempt to shut your
    your act.

HTH.  HAND.

Quick follow-up, our very own "spam" fighter is finally given phone
    numbers of Google....

Here you go phone numbers to Google.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/google/

Main: (650) 253-0000
    Customer Service: (650) 623-4000
    Toll Free: (866) 246-6453
    Head Office Fax #: 650-253-0001

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
    Mountain View, CA 94043
    https://www.google.com/
    https://about.google/intl/en/contact-google/

Thank you! I will add.

I wonder if the Toll Free is US Only.

I guess his allowance can't cover the cost of a phone call to
    California. Maybe mummy should raise his allowance?

(Even more pathetic he couldn't even find these phone numbers on his
    own, talk about lazy).

--
    1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other 2"
    Anonymous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. WTF@21:1/5 to Idlehands on Fri Dec 11 22:47:47 2020

On 11/12/2020 8:11 p.m., Idlehands wrote:

Gmail spams!!

This is a misrepresentation of reality.  While Google's Gmail may be a
    conduit for a load of spam, Gmail is not a spammer.  You, however,
    are.

subhierarchy, now would be a good time to knock it off.  As an equal
    your act.

HTH.  HAND.

Quick follow-up, our very own "spam" fighter is finally given phone
    numbers of Google....

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
    Mountain View, CA 94043

Thank you!  I will add.

California.  Maybe mummy should raise his allowance?

own, talk about lazy).

Ole binky just keeps making friends doesn't he? Must be an amazing ISP
    he's running when he can't afford to make a long distance phone call.

Would love to hear the conversation when he "demands" Google to stop the spammers. Hell the dumb shit can't stop spammers using his own ISP, how
    does he expect Google to?

--
    Alberta Einstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mina Mina@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 1 17:06:13 2021
    Dr. WTF kirjutas laupäev, 12. detsember 2020 kl 07:47:57 UTC+2:
    On 11/12/2020 8:11 p.m., Idlehands wrote:

in article <rqrmpo$1sh2$2...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
    The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

Gmail spams!!

This is a misrepresentation of reality. While Google's Gmail may be a >>> conduit for a load of spam, Gmail is not a spammer. You, however,
    are.

subhierarchy, now would be a good time to knock it off. As an equal
    newesfeed down. I would personally greatly prefer it, were you to act >>> as though you are a responsible member of the community and clean up
    your act.

HTH. HAND.

- -- David Ritz <dr...@mindspring.com>

Quick follow-up, our very own "spam" fighter is finally given phone numbers of Google....

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
    Mountain View, CA 94043

Thank you! I will add.

California. Maybe mummy should raise his allowance?

own, talk about lazy).

Ole binky just keeps making friends doesn't he? Must be an amazing ISP
    he's running when he can't afford to make a long distance phone call.

Would love to hear the conversation when he "demands" Google to stop the spammers. Hell the dumb shit can't stop spammers using his own ISP, how
    does he expect Google to?
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." Alberta Einstein

Dr. - Your name is fully with capital letters("WTF"). Fix it.

Mina

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. WTF@21:1/5 to Mina Mina on Fri Jan 1 23:21:22 2021
    On 01/01/2021 6:06 p.m., Mina Mina wrote:
    <CHO>
    --
    Alberta Einstein

Mina

No

--
    Alberta Einstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mina Mina@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 1 23:53:29 2021
    Dr. WTF kirjutas laupäev, 2. jaanuar 2021 kl 08:21:27 UTC+2:
    <CHO>
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." >> Alberta Einstein

Mina

No
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." Alberta Einstein

Please do it.
    It is not appropriate.

Mina

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. WTF@21:1/5 to Mina Mina on Sat Jan 2 21:07:41 2021
    On 02/01/2021 12:53 a.m., Mina Mina wrote:
    <CHO>
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." >>>> Alberta Einstein

Mina

No

Please do it.
    It is not appropriate.

Get stuffed net nanny.

--
    Alberta Einstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mina Mina@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 2 21:02:08 2021
    Dr. WTF kirjutas pühapäev, 3. jaanuar 2021 kl 06:07:54 UTC+2:
    On 02/01/2021 12:53 a.m., Mina Mina wrote:
    <CHO>
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." >>>> Alberta Einstein

Mina

No

Please do it.
    It is not appropriate.

Get stuffed net nanny.
    --

Please do not teach kids so naughty language publically.

M. i. n. a.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dr. WTF@21:1/5 to Mina Mina on Sat Jan 2 23:15:00 2021
    On 02/01/2021 10:02 p.m., Mina Mina wrote:

<CHOP OF NONSENSE>

Please do it.
    It is not appropriate.

Get stuffed net nanny.
    --
    Alberta Einstein

M. i. n. a.

Kindly take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

TIA

--
    Alberta Einstein

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mina Mina@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 3 05:37:02 2021
    Dr. WTF kirjutas pühapäev, 3. jaanuar 2021 kl 08:15:05 UTC+2:
    On 02/01/2021 10:02 p.m., Mina Mina wrote:
    <CHOP OF NONSENSE>

Please do it.
    It is not appropriate.

Get stuffed net nanny.
    --
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits." >> Alberta Einstein

M. i. n. a.

Kindly take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

TIA
    --

I ain't having sex with food.
    And am not gonna.

He

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05