• Sex Is An Important Part Of Physical Health, And Teens - Children - Are

From Nudity *IS* Legal@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 4 13:07:29 2022
    Sex Is An Important Part Of Physical Health, And Teens - Children - Aren't Getting
    Enough Sex.

It's just a fact. There's no advocation there, it's just a fact.

Advocations are legal, by the way, under the Brandenburg test.

A child's right to sexuality, is as sacrosanct, as a child's right to Church.

Use two disparate types of birth control concurrently, and ABORT in the First Trimester/14 Weeks, before there is a brain or a ghost in the fetus. Sex is always a positive, holy, religious activity which should not be condemned, but unsafe sex is immoral and unplanned childbirth is the scourge of nations.

Men don't lay their eggs in women, and women don't allow men to lay their eggs in
    them; unless they want a baby. There's a 50% chance of getting pregnant in one act, without birth control.

Sex is nothing wrong, unplanned childbirth is wrong, yet we do not condemn a mother after the fact.

Sex is another way of hugging. Like french kissing.

Love is the greatest aphrodisiac.

Friendship is the only valid relationship in the Universe. There is no domination
    and submission in friendship, because friends already do what they want each other
    to, because they want to make each other happy freely. The function of relationships forever is to make happy, and nothing else. A relationship is about
    two people giving, not two people taking, not one person giving and one person taking.

All thoughts of love are true for all time, if only because you choose them. Yet
    all bad things come to an end.

Individuals are Sovereign States, like the Queen of England and Canada, and a Sovereign State is but a person. Any failure to recognize this, is a false religious war upon Christ:

"Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and
    for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
    - John 18:31, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)