• Child Sexual *Assault* Is A Crime

From Nudity *IS* Legal@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 4 13:06:26 2022
    Child Sexual *Assault* Is A Crime

In addition to what's said above, going right for the crotch, on a minor, or the
    mouth, is the same as doing that, to a grown man or woman.

Two ways to sex, are talking, and touching. With a minor, talking is probably the
    better way. This is not an advocation (which is totally legal, by the way, under
    the Brandenburg test), just saying. With a grown man or woman, one can touch, arm, back, leg; and see if they hug back, and then go for the lip kiss, or french.
    But who knows how intelligent an individual minor is, on sexuality.

People who are under 8, don't know they're missing out on things. People who are
    8 and over want all kinds of things. That doesn't mean any individual wants sex
    more or less than you or I.

Mental competence must start sometime between 2 or 3, or later, in most people, and they no longer need to be spoon fed.

After they're 3+, they can choose whether they want to play with dollies, blocks,
    or your genitals. Though they may tire of your crazy genital games quickly. I don't speak from experience.

If sex is imposed on a minor, it could turn them transgender or gay. How is this?
    Why?

No, I have no intent nor interest in sex with a child, nor have I ever.

"Now I'm singing all my songs, to the girl who won my heart; she is only three years old, it's a real fine way to start,"
    - Robert Plant, "The Ocean," Led Zeppelin

"You were put in this world, to make others happy." - Someone

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)