• Re: It's Official - Nudity is Illegal in Ashland Oregon Now!

From Darrell Tazz@21:1/5 to Anna on Wed Aug 31 08:07:21 2022
    On Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 5:26:30 PM UTC-8, Anna wrote:
    On Nov 5, 4:32 pm, "Dario Western" <westernor...@nospamgmail.com>
    wrote:
    "I guess no more naked old men from Minnesota coming to town parading themselves naked in front of schools.

Public nudity just doesn't work. It needs to be illegal. Even nudists should realize that."

Horsefeathers!! What stupid people the councils in Ashland have got to throw the baby out with the bathwater. They need to have more tolerant people in office.

--

Best wishes,

Dario Western

"In order to be what you want to be you've got to learn to be everything you're not" - Alicia Moore (aka P!nk)
    (07) 3267-6789
    (0437) 428-859

http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nonsense. They were extremely tolerant. The first vote they had in
    September regarding outlawing public nudity went down to defeat.
    And what did they get for all that tolerance?
    They became a magnet for sickos like that Minnesota man who took
    advantage of their tolerance for his sicko desire to walk nude outside
    of schools.
    I am surprised it took them this long to outlaw public nudity.
    Thank you for clearing this up for my grandkids, sanity does still exist in Ashland, Or

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Nudity *IS* Legal@21:1/5 to Darrell Tazz on Sun Sep 4 11:59:20 2022
    Re: It's Official - Nudity is *Damned* in Ashland Oregon Now!

On 8/31/2022 08:07, Darrell Tazz wrote:
    Re: It's Official - Nudity is Illegal in Ashland Oregon Now!
    wrote:
    On Thursday, Nov 5, 2009, 9:01:28 AM UTC-8, Anna wrote:
    "I guess no more naked old men from Minnesota coming to town parading
    themselves naked in front of schools.

Public nudity just doesn't work. It needs to be illegal. Even nudists
    should realize that."

Horsefeathers!! What stupid people the councils in Ashland have got to
    throw the baby out with the bathwater. They need to have more tolerant
    people in office.

--

Best wishes,

Dario Western

"In order to be what you want to be you've got to learn to be everything >>> you're not" - Alicia Moore (aka P!nk)
    (07) 3267-6789
    (0437) 428-859

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

of schools.

Thank you for clearing this up for my grandkids, sanity does still exist in
    Ashland, Or

"Anna," was a known troll, back in the day, as I suppose you are today too.

Police Chief Terry Holderness said he believes the man has left Ashland.

So because of, ONE man, ONE time, you perpetrate a right, or a need, to take everybody's freedoms away?

Did this man even harass the children? Why was he even near the schools? It doesn't do anything to the children to see naked people!

Was he suspected of being an assault threat? That's a different story! That has
    nothing to do with nudity!

It is no argument to bother the nude.

Accosting, nude people, is disturbing the peace, and criminal harassment.

All prohibition, is, at a minimum, disturbing the peace, and criminal harassment.

Was he a harassing exhibitionist, to people who didn't want it? That's harassment. Why the sexual or nude, should be more persecuted, than the non-nude
    harassing, I don't know though. I think you should have to tell somebody to stop
    harassing you, before it may be considered a crime.

And I wonder if you have a right to use violent crime against the harassing, I wonder if, without harassment laws, ONE miscreant, would or _wouldn't_ ruin the world for everyone, for awhile.

Nevertheless, your laws are NOT being pointed enough. You have no right to screw
    the innocent, to get the guilty. You have no right to use prohibition against innocent activity. People merely naked, were apparently no one's grievance nor offense. Unless being Jewish is a grievance and offense. There we see the true color of your lies.

So your laws are a crime, and enforcing them, is criminal insanity, madness, and
    pre-meditated murder with deliberative aforethought. You're damned and condemned
    by the highest powers there are, to make of America, not a free country.

Ignoring moral and legal science, is criminal.

Cities of 21,000 people, shouldn't be able to make of America, not a free country!
    Nor should any governmental entity!

So two points:

1. The laws passed have nothing to do with the real issue of criminal harassment
    (and criminal harassment is disturbing the peace).

2. How to deal with the real issue of criminal harassment.
    a) Do you not have to ask someone to stop first?
    b) If after you ask someone to stop, they persist, is it legal to use violent crime and murder, to get them to stop, and
    i) if you do not use violent crime and murder to get them to stop, will they
    ruin the world for everyone, or an individual, for awhile. What are alternative
    holistic solutions?

You better ask these questions. You better not break the law. You're employing
    jackboots to commit the self-harm of being criminals. That's criminal exploitation. No cop wants to enforce an illegal war. Statutes don't make things
    legal, nor author the law or crime, which is written only by the Spirit of Truth.

The U.S. Constitution says "No person shall be held... unless on a presentment or
    indictment of a grand jury," so I'm not sure what your legal remedy is here completely. Looks like illegal criminals, and overly unnecessary at that, is what
    you've gone and done here, at that, everywhere prohibition is existent. Legitimate
    social grievances, such as true harassment, nonetheless.

Let's hope in the last 13 years, a more intelligent city council has sat in Ashland, OR, and restored liberty, lest prohibition, as identified in this story,
    persist a hundred years into the future, _or forever_.

We can only pray it may not. Don't get sad, get angry. Externalize your upset,
    as it's them, not you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rec.nude@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 5 12:02:25 2023
    On 9/4/2022 11:59, Nudity *IS* Legal wrote:
    Re: It's Official - Nudity is *Damned* in Ashland Oregon Now!

On 8/31/2022 08:07, Darrell Tazz wrote:
    Re: It's Official - Nudity is Illegal in Ashland Oregon Now!
    wrote:
    On Thursday, Nov 5, 2009, 9:01:28 AM UTC-8, Anna wrote:
    "I guess no more naked old men from Minnesota coming to town parading >>>>> themselves naked in front of schools.

Public nudity just doesn't work. It needs to be illegal. Even nudists >>>>> should realize that."

Horsefeathers!! What stupid people the councils in Ashland have got to >>>> throw the baby out with the bathwater. They need to have more tolerant >>>> people in office.

--

Best wishes,

Dario Western

"In order to be what you want to be you've got to learn to be everything >>>> you're not" - Alicia Moore (aka P!nk)
    (07) 3267-6789
    (0437) 428-859

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

of schools.

Thank you for clearing this up for my grandkids, sanity does still exist in
    Ashland, Or

"Anna," was a known troll, back in the day, as I suppose you are today too.

Police Chief Terry Holderness said he believes the man has left Ashland.

So because of, ONE man, ONE time, you perpetrate a right, or a need, to take everybody's freedoms away?

Did this man even harass the children? Why was he even near the schools? It doesn't do anything to the children to see naked people!

Was he suspected of being an assault threat? That's a different story! That has
    nothing to do with nudity!

It is no argument to bother the nude.

Accosting, nude people, is disturbing the peace, and criminal harassment.

All prohibition, is, at a minimum, disturbing the peace, and criminal harassment.

Was he a harassing exhibitionist, to people who didn't want it? That's harassment. Why the sexual or nude, should be more persecuted, than the non-nude
    harassing, I don't know though. I think you should have to tell somebody to stop
    harassing you, before it may be considered a crime.

And I wonder if you have a right to use violent crime against the harassing, I
    wonder if, without harassment laws, ONE miscreant, would or _wouldn't_ ruin the
    world for everyone, for awhile.

Nevertheless, your laws are NOT being pointed enough. You have no right to screw
    the innocent, to get the guilty. You have no right to use prohibition against
    innocent activity. People merely naked, were apparently no one's grievance nor
    offense. Unless being Jewish is a grievance and offense. There we see the true
    color of your lies.

So your laws are a crime, and enforcing them, is criminal insanity, madness, and
    pre-meditated murder with deliberative aforethought. You're damned and condemned
    by the highest powers there are, to make of America, not a free country.

Ignoring moral and legal science, is criminal.

Cities of 21,000 people, shouldn't be able to make of America, not a free country!
    Nor should any governmental entity!

So two points:

1. The laws passed have nothing to do with the real issue of criminal harassment
    (and criminal harassment is disturbing the peace).

2. How to deal with the real issue of criminal harassment.
    a) Do you not have to ask someone to stop first?
    b) If after you ask someone to stop, they persist, is it legal to use violent crime and murder, to get them to stop, and
    i) if you do not use violent crime and murder to get them to stop, will they
    ruin the world for everyone, or an individual, for awhile. What are alternative
    holistic solutions?

You better ask these questions. You better not break the law. You're employing
    jackboots to commit the self-harm of being criminals. That's criminal exploitation. No cop wants to enforce an illegal war. Statutes don't make things
    legal, nor author the law or crime, which is written only by the Spirit of Truth.

The U.S. Constitution says "No person shall be held... unless on a presentment or
    indictment of a grand jury," so I'm not sure what your legal remedy is here completely. Looks like illegal criminals, and overly unnecessary at that, is what
    you've gone and done here, at that, everywhere prohibition is existent. Legitimate
    social grievances, such as true harassment, nonetheless.

Let's hope in the last 13 years, a more intelligent city council has sat in Ashland, OR, and restored liberty, lest prohibition, as identified in this story,
    persist a hundred years into the future, _or forever_.

We can only pray it may not. Don't get sad, get angry. Externalize your upset,
    as it's them, not you.

<Bump>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05