• The Groin Shouldn't Be Something That One Can't Reveal!

From Nudity *IS* Legal@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 12 14:29:22 2022
    They're our bodies. Our bodies don't belong to the Government. They're not the Government's to hide!

Flashing someone is harassment, and potentially different.

Not that that's a crime warranting violence though, more like rude, so long as someone stops when asked. Men may *want* to be flashed by pretty girls. Perfectly
    legal. The government's not the author of morality or the law. The government is
    guilty if it doesn't come to truth and justice.

Taking a dump in public is littering, unless you do it on newspaper, then again,
    like picking your nose in public, potentially worse.

I mean, could I walk around in public with my shit if I took a dump in my livingroom on newspaper. No one ever legislated that possession of shit was illegal. So it's just the actual *act* of it coming out of the ass, which is perhaps hard to see if someone's squatting. Still, improper, like picking the nose. Clean out the nose in the shower or the sink, and take a dump in the restroom. Not that it's illegal if you don't. So long as you don't litter. Just
    improper.

Sex in public is 100% perfectly legal too. If one's not intentionally harassing
    someone, and failing to stop intentionally harassing if asked. Hardly what goes
    on. More like a couple french kissing in private out of the way. But no one should live their lives, without being allowed to have sex on the beach, in public
    on God's grass, and under God's sky. Not improper at all. Natural.

"Sexualism," like Nudism, is 100% valid and right.

We deserve and demand all our rights.

We deserve a free country, and have been promised one all along.

Prohibition is crime. This is legal science. Fact.

Drugs ought to be marketed as poison, not party fun. One can't lie about what they're selling.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rec.nude@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 5 11:58:41 2023
    On 6/12/2022 14:29, Nudity *IS* Legal wrote:
    They're our bodies. Our bodies don't belong to the Government. They're not the
    Government's to hide!

Flashing someone is harassment, and potentially different.

Not that that's a crime warranting violence though, more like rude, so long as
    someone stops when asked. Men may *want* to be flashed by pretty girls. Perfectly
    legal. The government's not the author of morality or the law. The government is
    guilty if it doesn't come to truth and justice.

Taking a dump in public is littering, unless you do it on newspaper, then again,
    like picking your nose in public, potentially worse.

I mean, could I walk around in public with my shit if I took a dump in my livingroom on newspaper. No one ever legislated that possession of shit was illegal. So it's just the actual *act* of it coming out of the ass, which is perhaps hard to see if someone's squatting. Still, improper, like picking the
    nose. Clean out the nose in the shower or the sink, and take a dump in the restroom. Not that it's illegal if you don't. So long as you don't litter. Just
    improper.

Sex in public is 100% perfectly legal too. If one's not intentionally harassing
    someone, and failing to stop intentionally harassing if asked. Hardly what goes
    on. More like a couple french kissing in private out of the way. But no one should live their lives, without being allowed to have sex on the beach, in public
    on God's grass, and under God's sky. Not improper at all. Natural.

"Sexualism," like Nudism, is 100% valid and right.

We deserve and demand all our rights.

We deserve a free country, and have been promised one all along.

Prohibition is crime. This is legal science. Fact.

Drugs ought to be marketed as poison, not party fun. One can't lie about what
    they're selling.

<Bump>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)