• Re: She's a witch! Burn 'er!

From Tony Young@21:1/5 to Peter Brennan on Sat May 14 02:13:01 2022
    I'm working on an article called, "Nikki Craft is a paranoid fearmongering bitch." I want to know that I have full support before continuing. Her articles are dated as fuck and her fearmongering tactics do more harm than good.

T. L. Young

On Friday, January 13, 1995 at 10:11:50 AM UTC-10, Peter Brennan wrote:
    In rec.nude wr...@unisql.unisql.com (wharfie) said:

In article <3e634g$2...@cmcl2.NYU.EDU> ken...@lab.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner)
    writes:
    Yes, child abuse is a serious problem, but because it is so serious we >>are getting to the point that we are willing to throw away our most
    basic legal protections and hurt many innocent people in the process.

Well, hell, it won the War on Drugs for us, didn't it?

I trust you were being facetious, sir?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tony Young@21:1/5 to Tony Young on Mon May 16 11:14:45 2022
    On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:13:03 PM UTC-10, Tony Young wrote:
    I'm working on an article called, "Nikki Craft is a paranoid fearmongering bitch." I want to know that I have full support before continuing. Her articles are dated as fuck and her fearmongering tactics do more harm than good.

T. L. Young
    On Friday, January 13, 1995 at 10:11:50 AM UTC-10, Peter Brennan wrote:
    In rec.nude wr...@unisql.unisql.com (wharfie) said:

In article <3e634g$2...@cmcl2.NYU.EDU> ken...@lab.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner)
    writes:
    Yes, child abuse is a serious problem, but because it is so serious we >>are getting to the point that we are willing to throw away our most >>basic legal protections and hurt many innocent people in the process.

Well, hell, it won the War on Drugs for us, didn't it?

I trust you were being facetious, sir?

here is my article: https://pacinv.wordpress.com/2022/05/14/nikki-craft-is-a-paranoid-fearmongering-bitch/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)