• Re: IDlehands

From He@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 29 03:59:29 2022
    The Doctor kirjutas Pühapäev, 7. juuni 2020 kl 15:59:28 UTC+3:
    Proverbs 16:27 Living Bible (TLB)
    27 Idle hands are the devil's workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
    The Living Bible (TLB)

Luke 4:1-13 Living Bible (TLB)

4 1-2 Then Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan River, being urged
    by the Spirit out into the barren wastelands of Judea, where Satan tempted him
    for forty days. He ate nothing all that time and was very hungry.

3 Satan said, "If you are God'Son, tell this stone to become a loaf of bread."

4 But Jesus replied, "It is written in the Scriptures,
    Other things in life are much more important than bread!"

5 Then Satan took him up and revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world in a
    moment of time; 6-7 and the devil told him, "I will give you all these splendid
    kingdoms and their glory for they are mine to give to anyone I wish if you will
    only get down on your knees and worship me."

8 Jesus replied, "We must worship God, and him alone.
    So it is written in the Scriptures."

9-11 Then Satan took him to Jerusalem to a high roof of the Temple and said, "If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say that God will send
    his angels to guard you and to keep you from crashing to the pavement below!"

12 Jesus replied, "The Scriptures also say, 'Do not put the Lord your God
    to a foolish test.'"

13 When the devil had ended all the temptations, he left Jesus for a while and went away.

Luke 4:1-13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

4 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by
    the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being forty days tempted of the devil. And in
    those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
    3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the
    kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All
    this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto
    me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me,
    Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and
    said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence: 10 for
    it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee: 11 and
    in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt
    not tempt the Lord thy God. 13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation,
    he departed from him for a season.

John 8:44 (TLB)

For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil
    things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth
    - there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars.

Proverbs 16:27 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    An ungodly man diggeth up evil:
    and in his lips there is as a burning fire.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
    KJV reproduced by permission of Cambridge University Press,
    the Crown's patentee in the UK.
    --
    Member - Liberal International This is doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@@nl2k.ab.ca
    Yahweh, Queen & country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist rising!
    nk.ca started 1 June 1995 . https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
    Good does not slander. -unknown

Hey. Are you rich ? Would you help me out with a little bit of money (maybe at least 2100 dollars)...... I have no job, no wife momentarily...........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)