• Re: Genital piercings

From Bob Buttman@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 27 15:25:26 2023
    My goodness. Talk about a general lack of civility. People can, and do, have different opinions.

I have a 00gauge Prince Albert, four 6gauge hafadas, and two concentric nipple rings. I got them during the pandemic, honestly I was just bored.. I very much like them. I don't see it as perverted. Sure I like sex, but sex does not belong in a nudist
    resort. There are different places and times for different things.

I had gone to DeAnza Springs a couple times with all my shiny jewelry and nobody mentioned it. People were very friendly and I had a good time. I saw it as a great social opportunity. I did not feel sexual and I don't feel anyone read me that way. I was
    about to put a down payment on an RV site there when they decided to go textile (clothing required). I really didn't see the reason to drive that far to go to just another camping resort, so I canceled that.

I am now wanting to check out Glen Eden. I'm hoping it has the same social experience as DeAnza. I hear Glen Eden is more conservative. I can't take my jewelry out for very long or the holes close up. I am hoping they don't make a big deal about it and
    I can simply wear my jewelry. If they do have a policy against it I can put in glass keepers. They aren't very visible and keep the holes from closing up. I have yet to have the time to schedule a visit.

It really surprises me how opinionated people are here. It really makes me wonder how they ended up with such a strong opinion. If someone is so convinced body jewelry is sexual, maybe they are the ones that are perverted? To me it is analogous to the
    people who are so strongly convinced that nudity is sexual. Live and let live

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)