• Re: Heaven

From Masked Wanderer@21:1/5 to Harry Stewart on Fri Feb 3 03:14:24 2023
    On Monday, December 20, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Harry Stewart wrote:
    I agree that publicity could cause it to change. Asheville, though, is already a tourist mecca so larger crowds are to be expected. This little place I went is in Powersville. I only know of two things in Powersville--Powersville Opry (where I went) and Powersville Road.
    What worries me is that I was one of the youngest one there at 43 except for kids--and there were only three or four of those. Like soldiers with
    memories of WWII, time tends to forget when the recollectors are gone.

Bob Gregory wrote in message ...
    IMHO, a venue like this might cease to be "heaven" if it was widely >publicized. I could probably name five that fit thOn Monday, December 20, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Harry Stewart wrote:
    I agree that publicity could cause it to change. Asheville, though, is already a tourist mecca so larger crowds are to be expected. This little place I went is in Powersville. I only know of two things in Powersville--Powersville Opry (where I went) and Powersville Road.
    What worries me is that I was one of the youngest one there at 43 except for kids--and there were only three or four of those. Like soldiers with

IMHO, a venue like this might cease to be "heaven" if it was widely >publicized. I could probably name five that fit thOn Monday, December 20, 1999 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Harry Stewart wrote:

IMHO, a venue like this might cease to be "heaven" if it was widely >publicized. I could probably name five that fit th

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)