• VIRTUAL P-330 programmer for ROLAND P-330 piano module* - $19.99

From James Reynolds@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 18 03:41:16 2018
    VIRTUAL P-330 programmer for ROLAND P-330 piano module* - $19.99

* Will only function properly in LOGIC v4-7 and LOGIC vX 10.3.3 or higher - NOT FUNCTIONAL in LOGIC v8-9

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH LOGIC X!

This software is a Virtual P-330 synthesizer programmer for use with the ROLAND P-330 synthesizer (only possible in Logic 4-7 and Logic X 10.3.3 or higher). It allows remote access to all the hidden parameters of the Roland P-330 front panel in a
    software environment within the APPLE LOGIC audio/sequencer program (formerly Emagic Logic). To use this software you MUST have a valid copy of LOGIC on your computer (see below) as well as a MIDI interface which connects your computer via MIDI cable to
    your hardware synthesizer.

This software CANNOT be used as a stand alone application under any circumstances. It will NOT run in Ableton, Reason, AU, VST or any other host - it is not a plug-in but one importable layer of the Logic environment.

Upon purchase, you will ultimately receive a ZIP archive of the editor you purchased for Logic. UNZIP this archive and you will have a LOGIC song document you can now open in the Logic program (Mac v7 and vX is supplied - please request special version
    if needed). Once open, you will see the editor on your screen and you can then discover the pleasures of a Virtual P-330 programmer for your Roland synthesizer!

OVERVIEW:

This editor is for use to unleash the hidden parameters behind the small LCD screen of your Roland P-330. I've included every parameter I could to control the P-330 remotely and without ever having to edit at the unit.

With this editor you can control TUNING, OCTAVE TRANSPOSE, Velocity Curve, Chorus and Tremolo, Controller depths, Tone Selection, select factory PRESETS, and also such things as pan, soft pedal, sostenuto, attack mute, release, EQ and VOLUME.

This editor also requires you to set your P-330 to MIDI channel 8 or make SYSEX string changes yourself to accommodate other MIDI channels.

All real time moves are recordable by the Logic sequencer for repeatable real time changes on playback. You may also remotely control these SYSEX faders and buttons via a hardware control surface if you take the time to tailor the controls to suit your
    individual hardware. This requires some basic Logic environment knowledge, but is not especially difficult to do and needs only be done once to be then saved for future sessions.

The editor resides in one layer of the LOGIC environment hierarchy - and is importable to your personal AUTOLOAD song (notes on how to do so are included).

Detailed documents are included with your purchase and cover all aspects of usage - both remedial and advanced.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

This editor is brand new but is still compatible with many different versions of Logic starting with Emagic MAC Version 4.x. It is compatible with ALL versions of Logic through v7 ONLY - but is now additionally compatible with LOGIC vX 10.3.3 or higher.
    It is also compatible with Logic Express v7.

Unfortunately, there was a bug introduced in Logic 8 that has not been fixed and still exists in v8, v9 and vX up to vX 10.3.2. This bug corrupts the ROLAND CHECKSUM which is required for the P-330 to edit properly so this programmer is unusable in Logic
    8 and up UNLESS you get the latest rev of Logic X 10.3.3. Apple has finally fixed this bug so Logic X users of 10.3.3 can now come to the party!

This editor is also compatible with the v4 - v5 PC versions of Logic (please specify upon purchase). In all v5's - it is compatible down to Logic SILVER. NOT compatible with Micro-Logic or any of the other earlier neutered Emagic bundled versions.

This editor is designed to fit on two screens with a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 each or larger but will also work on smaller screens or one screen if that is your choice.

TERMS and CONDITIONS:

Free Delivery is included with purchase. Free delivery includes all destinations worldwide. Due to the unpredictable nature of international mail and semi-monthly only mailings - please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from the date of purchase. If you
    prefer expedited delivery please contact me here for other delivery options.

I only accept PAYPAL. Because this is a software only item, there are no returns allowed. Please contact me via the EBAY messaging system with any questions before the purchase.

I also offer a customizing service for your software to help integrate it more deeply into your personal set-up should you require advanced help. Please contact me here for more info.

Available direct at jbrey21@yahoo.com or at Ebay / Reverb.com.

Kind Regards, Virtual-PG.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)