• Stand for app dulcimer

From tsfarns@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Terry on Sun Oct 7 17:15:28 2018
    On Thursday, March 9, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Terry wrote:
    My wife is finally taking lessons on the dulcimer I built for her 10
    years ago(no 61/2 fret). Anyone know where I can get her a nice
    adjustable stand for her appalacian dulcimer? Jeff

The best stand I have ever used for a Mt. dulcimer is built and sold by John Stockard. I use one all the time. I leave a dulcimer in it all the time
    and have it so I can just walk up to it any time and play. This stand is fully adjustable for every angle and will hold any dulcimer very securely.
    It can not fall out and is almost imposable to knock it over. Here is his web address: http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/1556/ . He can tell you more about them. I know of a lot of people using these and everyone says they are great and don't know how they got along with out it. It's great being able to stand up when you play with guitar players. Hope this helps. If John doesn't have any pictures he can e-mail you let me know and I will take some of my stand and send you if you want. If you do not know John Stockard, he makes some beautiful dulcimers and is a great guy.

Terry Lewis
    Grayson, GA

I realize it has been years since this was posted, but I am looking for a John Stockard dulcimer stand. Do you want to sell yours?
    Terry in Texas

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)