• Free training series for DJs & Electronic Music Producers

From Eline Van Audenaerde@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 18 04:15:16 2021
    Hello everyone,

I'm hosting a free training series for DJs and electronic music producers who are looking to release music on a record label that they love, confidently self-release their own singles consistently on a monthly basis or just book more DJ gigs.

My 5-day training is taking place from May 24 - 28 and I’ll cover the 5 Mistakes DJ/producers Make When Trying To Land Gigs Or Releases so that you can avoid making them in the future. Because that is how you can fast-track releasing your next EP or
    book your next DJ gig. ​

What I know to be true is that focusing on your wellness and mental well-being as well as knowing exactly what to do to finish your tracks and DJ mixtapes and how to get it in the ears of the right people helps you to make that glimpse of the life you
    could have in dance music a reality.​

It’s great to know the strategies, tools and resources for time management & productivity, marketing & promoting your music, networking, your creative processes and so on, but it’s wellness you need to focus on to make finishing your music and
    putting together a demo or DJ mixtape actually work so that you can land the desired releases and DJ gigs!

Once you know which mistakes to avoid, which are the mistakes that keep so many DJ/producers from successfully landing gigs or releases even when their stuff is really good.

But you can’t change what you don’t know, right?

So the first step is to become aware of what you are doing wrong when it comes to finishing your tracks or DJ sets and putting out your music.

Getting clarity on why doing these things are mistakes and why you can’t afford to make them will make all the difference in struggling to get booked or released, and helping you to avoid them so that you can actually land DJ gigs or get released - and
    get there faster and more easily too just like my clients have!

If you can’t make it live, no worries, you’ll be sent a link to watch the replay after for a limited time only. So be sure to register so that you can get access to the training videos.

Perhaps this training can be of interest to some of you here so I thought I'd share.

Shout with any questions you have. I'm always happy to help.

Warmest,

Eline
    The Unicorn Mothership

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)