• Music Revolution now on the Music Map

From Tom Hendricks@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 19 08:01:38 2017
    Dear Musea Reader,

This article from Digital Music News, makes the first major coverage of the music revolution going on.
    This explains the two music industries, the corporate/media half where 3 corporations and the main music media promote a few money maker stars, and the other half, the rest of us, the musicians trying to make good music.
    My music revolution is a big part of this change.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017/09/18/bhad-bhabie-cash-me-outside-split-industry/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ouisie@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 19 17:16:06 2017
    How can something so Simple be made to appear so complex?

It's truly a no-brainer - do you want to buy Talent, Creativity, Innovation, and Quality, or do you want Pure CRAP???

But Zombies have nothing but trouble with understanding that, and That's the Problem!

Ouisie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Hendricks@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 21 09:55:35 2017
    That's it!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ouisie@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 04:40:58 2017
    "Tom Hendricks" wrote in message news:2be199cb-dcdc-443d-ba06-b007300a8794@googlegroups.com...

That's it!

There's actually a happy side to this apparently *almost* hopeless
    situation, and that's that it really isn't as hopeless as it might seem.

I've played many tunes from my first three album demo recordings for many
    and the response has been for the most part nothing short of phenomenal.

But the truly amazing part was when I played some of the demo tunes for a couple who were into dumbed down Crap - they actually *liked* what they
    heard, a LOT!

This makes it clear that Zombies CAN be Deprogrammed!!!
    Most likely, they 'like' the PUKE they listen to because they've Never been afforded the Choice between that, and material actually *worth* listening to...but I offered them that choice, and they liked what they heard!

As a result of what I learned from that situation, I believe that once those who've previously only been offered Crap, will respond very favorably, when given the chance, and the Choice, to hear Music actually worth listening to, and that once they hear such material, not only will they like, if not Love it, they'll then become not only Deprogrammed from the Meaningless,
    Mindless, Soulless Puke they've so far been Deliberately Limited to, but they'll realize that they've been CHEATED...and and as a result, they'll
    become appropriately ENRAGED at those responsible, and their Filthy establishment(s)!!!

I sure hope so because it's waaaaay past it being about time!!!

Ouisie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Michael@21:1/5 to Ouisie on Wed Nov 15 10:57:37 2017
    On 23-09-17 11:40, Ouisie wrote:

"Tom Hendricks"  wrote in message news:2be199cb-dcdc-443d-ba06-b007300a8794@googlegroups.com...

That's it!

There's actually a happy side to this apparently *almost* hopeless
    situation, and that's that it really isn't as hopeless as it might seem.

I've played many tunes from my first three album demo recordings for many
    and the response has been for the most part nothing short of phenomenal.

But the truly amazing part was when I played some of the demo tunes for a couple who were into dumbed down Crap - they actually *liked* what they heard, a LOT!

This makes it clear that Zombies CAN be Deprogrammed!!!
    Most likely, they 'like' the PUKE they listen to because they've Never been afforded the Choice between that, and material actually *worth* listening to...but I offered them that choice, and they liked what they heard!

As a result of what I learned from that situation, I believe that once
    those
    who've previously only been offered Crap, will respond very favorably, when given the chance, and the Choice, to hear Music actually worth listening
    to,
    and that once they hear such material, not only will they  like, if not
    Love
    it, they'll then become not only Deprogrammed from the Meaningless,
    Mindless, Soulless Puke they've so far been Deliberately Limited to, but they'll realize that they've been CHEATED...and and as a result, they'll become appropriately ENRAGED at those responsible, and their Filthy establishment(s)!!!

I sure hope so because it's waaaaay past it being about time!!!

Ouisie

The trick (if I can call it that) is to build a connection with your
    listeners. If you can get people to listen to your stuff as a personal interaction, they are far more open or find it easier to understand.

It is obviously much harder to reach people outside your circle. That's
    where the big labels spend their cash.

M
    http://www.a-lyric.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ouisie@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 15 09:21:00 2017
    "Michael" wrote in message news:ouh32g$a33$1@news.datemas.de...

The trick (if I can call it that) is to build a connection with your
    listeners. If you can get people to listen to your stuff as a personal interaction, they are far more open or find it easier to understand.

It is obviously much harder to reach people outside your circle. That's
    where the big labels spend their cash.

M
    http://www.a-lyric.com/

It's not so much a trick as it is a 'secret', and it's not even that because simple observation will show the best path(s) to those connections.

Those 'circles' are mostly of two kinds, the natural which is based on
    innate factors and responses since time immemorial , and the manipulated,
    i.e. Designed and Dictated 'policies', 'trends' and behaviors...even unto becoming a form of Bullying, the 'concept' of 'political correctness' being
    a classic example...which my Music totally flies in the face of!
    Filthy Lucre-worshiping Robber Barons, such as are associated with the big labels, are mostly fond of going for the manipulations since they're megalomaniacs anyway and are seeking to play 'god' and 'shape' the world in accordance with what will best stroke their arrogant egos.

But choosing natural 'circles' i.e. common struggles and other situations,
    will work best because they'll be related to by most if not practically all
    of those who'll hear the material and they'll make the most connections and thus have the greatest impact.
    Such approaches is part of the style of how I write songs, to totally bypass pretenses and other denial, and go literally to the very heart of the
    matter, and from the field testing I've been doing, I can safely conclude
    that it works as they're being very well received.

Ouisie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Hendricks@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 21 17:03:47 2017
    Yes you are correct, hearing is believing. But now they both own the record companies and the media that allows you to be heard (and the radio and the tv shows that promote it....)
    Yes that is the key and there may be some ways out of this mess, not only for musicians but all artists.
    Here is more
    Pay for Play. Set up an online pay for play service where clicking on a webpage pays a penny or so to access the work of the artist, musician, writer, filmmaker, architect, dancer, photographer, journalist, etc. This simple step eliminates the entire
    layer of corporate middlemen, allows any artist of any kind to get compensation, and allows independent media to be free of any ads or sponsors.

When we devise a site for artists, and not the streaming platforms, then things change.
    https://musea.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/revolution-in-arts-recommendations/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ouisie@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 21 19:28:03 2017
    Certainly distributing recordings would be one element, but particularly
    after so often hearing that the only way to make a living is to do concerts
    and since I Love the Love Vibe only possible with live performances, I was thinking distributing the material that way.

Ouisie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05