• Looking back on some old tire tracks ....

From Steve@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 20 18:33:21 2017
    Hi. I'm Steve.

I used to visit this place last century. It's been about 20 years now since my last post. I thought I'd check in and see what's happening.

Recently I was reminded that my skin may have been a little thin back in the day. Well, maybe so, kind of like a hot air balloon high in the atmosphere.

Looking back down on this old rec.music.makers.songwriting road, I see some of my tracks are still around. The wind, sand, rain, and ice are still working to erase it all, but some prints remain.

I suppose what I really want to say to anyone who remembers me here is, I hope you're all doing well, and also, I'm sorry if my running off the pavement from time to time and crossing lines caused anyone grief all those years ago.

Youth has a way of lighting up emotions, and experience has a way of turning them down. I still burn, but the fuel goes a little slower than before.

Well with that out of the way....

This place seems pretty quiet except for some spam and enduring commentary about sharks. Maybe in the age of Facebook and Twitter-verse there isn't much of a need for a news group.

I hope to hear from Lil, Seth, Irene, Osongs, Bob, or anyone else for that matter. I'm still in San Jose, and (this year at least) getting pounded by the Pineapple express.

Hope you're all still enjoying the muse.
    Happy writing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)