• Books by Pandit Vinayak Narayan Patwardhan

From musicgarden247@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 14 19:36:08 2020
    I have all 7 books of Raag Vigyan (intact) written by pandit SHREE VINAYAKRAY PATVARDHAN....I wanted to give them away to someone who is in charge of reprint them with legal responsibility.
    It is million $ worth of books...please contact me at this site.
    Anna

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Lakshman Ragde@21:1/5 to Jatin Pandya on Wed Jan 15 07:24:14 2020
    I am interested. Please contact me: luzchurch@gmail.com Thanks.

On Monday, February 11, 2002 at 12:51:20 PM UTC-5, Jatin Pandya wrote:
    Can somene tell me if six part series of books entitled "Raag Vigyan" is still available? These books were written by Pandit Vinayak Narayan Patwardhan and published by a Pune publisher.

I will appreciate if anyone can throw any light on availability or
    publisher.

Thanks.

Jatin
    =====================

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gora.buttar75@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 11 07:10:24 2020
    mere ko raag vigyan pustkh chyatook chahiye kya aap uplabdh karwa sakte hai ph 9569696548

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ptambraparni@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 20 09:07:38 2020
    Hello. I am interested in purchasing these books by pandit vinayak patwardhan and I have a few questions. I grew up in the US and I am learning hindustani classical vocal for the past 7 years and I don’t know how to read the Devanagari script. My
    teacher/guru writes all of my hindustani music scripts and notations in English and I memorize them. are these books in Devanagari or Marathi script? I do have some friends who can help me with reading the books. Also, where are these books available for
    purchase? Mumbai? Pune? If some someone could please at least give a contact email or the name of a book house or book store or music college then that would be pointing me in the right direction.

Thank you very much

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ptambraparni@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 20 08:43:57 2020
    I don’t know how to read devanagari script. I need to write down all of my notes and notations in English and then memorize. This is how my guru does it for all of her students. Not one student, unless you are an adult learning hindustani music and you
    grew up in India know how to read the Devanagari script.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From luzchurch@21:1/5 to Jatin Pandya on Mon Jul 20 09:44:09 2020
    Can somene tell me if six part series of books entitled "Raag Vigyan" is still available? These books were written by Pandit Vinayak Narayan Patwardhan and published by a Pune publisher.

publisher.

Thanks.

Jatin
    =====================

The complete st may be available here:https://www.indiamart.com/hv-mehendale-sons/books.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From luzchurch@21:1/5 to Jatin Pandya on Mon Jul 20 09:33:03 2020

publisher.

Thanks.

Jatin
    =====================

One book in Hindi may be available here: https://www.rasik.com/cgi_bin/display_book.cgi?bookId=b4524&lang=marathi

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05