• Swarayatra - WhatsApp Group about Hindustani Shastriya Sangeet and Song

From Mahendra Paralkar@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 2 00:01:03 2019
    I have been writing a blog on Hindustani shastriya sangeet in a WhatsApp group called Swarayatra. The objective of Swarayatra is to increase the understanding and enjoyment of our classical heritage and facilitate the recognition and identification of
    raagas. The daily post consists of one light song (film songs, Marathi bhavgeets, Rabindra sangeet, natya sangeet, ghazals,etc.) and one vocal bandish or instrumental gat in one raaga. These musical posts are preceded by information about the selected
    raaga and followed by the bio-sketch of a musician featured in the post that day.

This group has been active since 12th May 2015 and anyone who is interested may view the archives at tinyurl.com/swarayatra.

If you like it and wish to join Swarayatra, you may kindly message me on my WhatsApp No. +919820982052 information about yourself in 4-5 sentences for introduction to the members of the group. I must, however, add here that posting jokes, inspirational
    messages, good morning graphics or anything which is beyond the scope of this group is strictly not allowed as it causes distraction to members. Anyone disregarding the rules is liable to suspension from the group.

Mahendra Paralkar
    +91 9820 9820 52

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)