• Award Winning Singer/Songwriter Halie Loren Has New Music Video In Prod

From sounni ali@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 1 18:05:24 2018
    Award winning singer/songwriter Halie Loren is in production for a new music video in collaboration with HOCA STUDIO and director Thang Ho in Atlanta, Georgia this week for her original song, "Noah", off of her latest album, "From the Wild Sky", produced
    by Troy Miller (Jamie Cullum, Becca Stevens, Gregory Porter).

"Noah", an emotionally poignant ballad about loss and hope, is a follow-up to her first video from the album, "How to Dismantle a Life", the buoyant and charmingly wry first single which came out to worldwide praise in Summer, 2018.

"I am so excited to be working with Thang Ho on a song that means as much to me as "Noah" does. The imagery we are creating to communicate this song's story and heart is inspiring and moving me so deeply. I have seen past works Thang and his great team
    have worked on, and they are truly stunning. I can't wait to see the results of this collaboration!", says Loren.

Much of the production team hail from SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design - Atlanta). Department heads for this production include Writer/Director/Producer Thang Ho, Co-Producers Hahn MJ and Awais Bashir, Director of Photography Vishvesh Bakshi, and
    Art Director Roxy Flores.

The full video release will be out in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, Halie Loren's musical discography is available on all streaming outlets, including Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music, and her CDs are available everywhere through JVC/Kenwood/
    Victor Entertainment in Asia and Justin Time Records and White Moon Productions throughout the rest of the world.

Contact Information:
    Jim West, Wild West Artist Management – Ph: 514-738-9533 / jim@wildwestartist.com
    Keith Altomare, Music Marketing Management – Ph: 541-992-5399 / kaltomare@gmail.com
    Shelia Smith – PR Coordinator – Ph: 541-521-0120 / whitemoonprod@comcast.net
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/halielorenmusic
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVEe92mpoww

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)