• Anita Lerche Celebrates Top-10 Hot Shot Debut On Billboard New Age Musi

From poutineontheritz@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 20 08:31:52 2016
    Internationally acclaimed award-winning singer, Anita Lerche, celebrates her debut appearance on the Billboard New Age Music Chart with a Hot Shot Debut at #6 (for the

week of July 16th, 2016) with "Bhajans", a collection of eight Hindu devotional songs relating to Yoga, Meditation, Spirituality, and categorized in the New Age music

genre. "Bhajans" is Lerche's fourth solo album release and highlights devotional Bhajans sung in Hindi with music that includes traditional Indian instruments fused

with elements from New Age. This is Lerche's first time entering Billboard Magazine's prestigious music charts and she does so her first week of release. The music

tracks were recorded in Punjab and Delhi, India, and the vocals were recorded at The Lodge Recording Studios in Indianapolis, Indiana. "Bhajans" was self-produced by

Lerche, along with Soren Hjorth, Vicky Bhoi, Elizabeth Lauer, and William Kelly Milionis, and mixed by Lerche, Joseph Connors, Soren Hjorth, Elizabeth Lauer, and

William Kelly Milionis (with additional assistance on "Ram Navami" by Corey Miller). "Bhajans" was mastered at Capitol Records in Los Angeles, California, by Ron

McMaster. The album was released on Lerche's own Smooth Fusion Records, in association with Insonation Music, LLC, a leading-edge entertainment company with expertise

in South Asian music in North America and beyond.

"It is a feeling out of this world to be on the Billboard chart, something I always dreamed about," states Lerche excitedly. "Three years ago I settled in the U.S. and

this is my first major recognition in this part of the world. I almost couldnꊰ believe it and felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach after seeing my name on the

chart. Knowing that my fans love my new album hajans is the BEST feeling ever and I am deeply grateful for their support."

"The vision about this album was created ten years ago while I was living in India, so my heart feels overjoyed that it is now materializing," continues Lerche. "I

feel a huge enthusiasm about sharing my "Bhajans" album with my fans and also with many new music lovers worldwide. The music has that special sound of New Age blended

with traditional Indian instruments which makes it soothing for the heart and soul. It is an album created in the honor of my late teacher Rattan Singh Rajput, with

whom I shared a common dream about connecting East and West through my music. I feel immensely grateful to him and to Anurag Sood and his family for their guidance and

belief in me. I also want to recognize Sh. Vijay Kumar Chopra, Chief Editor of Punjab Kesari, who supported me and helped me grow as an Artist into Hindu Devotional

songs by inviting me to perform many times over the years at the Ram Navami celebrations in Jalandhar."

Lerche is most passionate and renowned for her award-winning work in Punjabi and was the first non-Asian woman from the West to release an album in Punjabi. She won

the MH1 Punjabi Music Award for Best Non-Resident Indian Female Debut. Vocally trained at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts in London, Lerche has sung in a total of

sixteen different languages. She keeps her instrument, her unique voice, in top form thanks to her vocal coach, GRAMMY Award-winning singer Darlene Koldenhoven. Lerche

first visited India in 2005 and considers Punjab her second home. Now a resident of Indianapolis, Indiana, she travels the world entertaining huge crowds with her

unique and electrifying performances while promoting the Punjabi language, culture and music.

ANITA LERCHE BHAJANS
    Label: Smooth Fusion Records
    Release Date: Friday, June 24th, 2016

1) "Ishwar Allah Tere Naam"; Lyrics: Sahir Ludhianvi; Music: N. Dutta
    2) "Sab Se Nyara Hai Ek Ram"; Lyrics: Rattan Singh Rajput; Music: Traditional 3) "Tere Poojan Ko Bhagwan"; Lyrics: Traditional; Music: Anil Biswas
    4) "Uth Jaag Musafir"; Lyrics: Kabir; Music: J. P. Kaushik
    5) "Tumhi Ho Mata Pita Tumhi Ho"; Lyrics : Rajinder Krishan; Music: Chitragupta 6) "Choti Choti Gaiyan"; Lyrics: Traditional; Music: Traditional
    7) "Ram Navami"; Lyrics: Rattan Singh Rajput; Music: Anita Lerche & Rattan Singh Rajput
    8) "Jeevan Ek Vriksh Hai Faani"; Lyrics: Natha Singh; Music: Shankar Jaikishan

View Anita Lerche online at:
    www.AnitaLerche.com
    www.facebook.com/AnitaLercheMusic
    www.twitter.com/AnitaLerche
    www.youtube.com/AnitaLercheMusic
    www.soundcloud.com/AnitaLercheMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/AnitaLerche
    www.mobileroadie.com/apps/AnitaLerche https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Lerche

For more information, contact:
    Soren Hjorth
    HJORTH PRODUCTIONS
    Manager, Anita Lerche
    Phone: 317-645-6401
    E-mail: management@anitalerche.com

Kelly Milionis
    INSONATION MUSIC, LLC
    Publicity | Promotion | Marketing
    Phone: 989-274-3994
    E-mail: kelly@insonationmusic.com

Music: http://soundcloud.com/insonation-music/ishwar-allah-tere-naam/s-zUz6W

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)