• Keith Richards' special ability?

From David Dalton@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 16 03:43:14 2020
    XPost: alt.rock-n-roll, alt.rock-n-roll.stones, alt.music
    XPost: uk.music.rock

I define a species someone of a species as the smallest in mass someone containing a species, and denote it by the species name with a capital
    letter. I used to call them totemic someones but decided to switch to using species someones to avoid cultural appropriation and also since native people probably define totemic someones differently from my definition of species someones. And a species someone is like a collective consciousness of a
    species only it also includes bodies and even body parts (e.g.. an eagle feather).

Furthermore, I have several SSOSOSS (species someones of other species of significant sign) and even more SSOSOSFI (species someones of other species
    of significant family importance), and all of them are minor deities with respect to me (about the level of saints in Catholicism). In addition Human
    (or if ghomo sapiens has evolved into 55 species in ghuman species group, Ghuman1, where the prefix g means in my global region, which is from 12 km below the geoid to [255,000 - 12] km above the geoid) is my eighth major
    deity (the other seven are God, LOVE2, Cosma, Galacta, Sola, Gaia, and Luna).

Generally when about to eat something I try to thank the species someone(s) involved. One example is Apple, and when thanking Apple I visualize the
    extent of the apple species, and when I have it correct I get a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. By doing this I have determined that the
    apple species has extent both here on Earth and outside our solar system in
    the Milky Way galaxy. And some fruit or berry species seem to have extent
    both in the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies.

I also believe that some people who hear voices have what I call species someone negotiator ability and can negotiate with species someones on behalf
    of their species or a subset of it. These people should not take psychedelic drugs. But some other people have what I call psychedelic drug enhanceable ability (which includes a range of temporary abilities) and would have temporary species someone negotiator ability while they are enhanced. These enhanceables I think would also have a greater capacity than most to handle psychedelic drugs, so I suspect that e.g, Keith Richards might have that ability.

--
    David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page) http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page) "Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
    hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)