• Raquel Aurilia To Debut New Single "Pretty Roses" Live on 'Today In Nas

From MusicDish@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 17 13:54:47 2018
    Singer-songwriter Raquel Aurilia announced today she has a new single "Pretty Roses" set to release on Valentine's Day. To kick off the new release she will debut the new single with a live performance on "TODAY IN NASHVILLE" TV program on WSMV-TV on
    February 8th at 11am CT.

"I'm so excited about the new music I have coming out in 2018," says Raquel Aurilia. "It's a great way to kick off the new year and I am so proud of the first new single ‘Pretty Roses'."

Raquel co-wrote "Pretty Roses" with songwriter Jennifer Adan (co-writer of Blake Shelton's #1 song "She Wouldn't Be Gone"), and Jonathan Hamby (keyboard player for Carrie Underwood). Producer / Engineer Mike Lattanzi collaborated with Raquel recording
    and mastering the song at the exclusive Lattitude Studio South in Leiper's Fork in the Greater Nashville area.

Raquel Aurilia is a singer-songwriter who has toured opening 25 U.S. cities for John Waite - including an upcoming concert scheduled January 19 in Phoenix, AZ. Aurilia has opened for B.B. King, Gin Blossoms, Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, Lisa Loeb,
    Eddie Money, Pat Benatar, and Riders in the Sky. Aurilia has worked with Grammy Award winning producer Tony Papa (James Brown, Willie Nelson, John Denver) and Gardner Cole (Madonna, Jodi Whatley), as well as Grammy nominated producer Billy Smiley (Bebe
    and Cece Winans, Vince Gill, Johnny Cash) in Nashville. Aurilia's music has been featured in MTV's hit series "The Hills," "The City" and "Taking the Stage."

Musicians on "Pretty Roses":
    Drums - Tommy Harden
    Bass - David Roe Rorick
    Guitars - Kenny Vaughan
    Cello - Jenny Lynn Young
    Background vocals - Randall Thomas, Ana Hudgins
    Keyboards, programming and additional guitars - Michael Lattanzi

Upcoming Tour Dates - Raquel Aurilia
    January 19 - Phoenix - BLK LIVE (opening for John Waite)
    February TBD - Nashville

Raquel's live TV performance debut of "Pretty Roses" will be broadcast in Nashville on WSMV-TV NBC4's "TODAY IN NASHVILLE" which airs locally at 11am CT. The show can also be viewed online at www.TodayInNashville.com. "Pretty Roses" single will be
    available for purchase on iTunes on February 14, 2018.

Weblinks: www.RaquelAurilia.com / www.twitter.com/raquelaurilia / https://www.facebook.com/RaquelAurilia / www.instagram.com/raquelaurilia / www.about.me/raquelaurilia /

Source: http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=201668

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)