• New Vinyl Record Arrivals

From Sedona Antiques@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 6 09:43:50 2016
    The weather has finally warmed and we have these hot new arrivals for you. We feel they may be of interest to you based on your previous orders or inquiries through our website. Take a look and get back to us as soon as possible if you are interested as
    some items are limited to one copy only.

Visit our website Sedona Antiques at http://www.e-profession.com , or contact us at dan@e-profession.com or at 928-301-6980 to place your order.

If you have any specific want items you're looking for or want general categories to match your interests, drop us a line and we'll add them to your entry. This way you will be the first to know when they come into stock.

If you no longer wish to be notified of future arrivals, please let us know and we will remove you from our list or click the unsubscribe button at the end of this email.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Dan
    Sedona Antiques

Like us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest

Jim Connor: Personal Friend Of Arthur Kuykendall Monk Daniel And Cluny Rakestraw
    LP Jim Connor: Personal Friend Of Arthur Kuykendall Monk Daniel And Cluny Rakestraw 1975 APL1-0874 RCA Victor Records Label;Album cover appears new; Record has minor scuffs; Still covered in shrink wrap (opened); Autographed by Jim Conner on the front of
    the album cover; Stereo recording; Track Listing: Banjo Set; Long Way To Hollywood; No Mo' Cane; Parchman Farm; Them Poems; Grits Ain't Groceries; Grandma's Feather Bed; Welfare Check; Mist On The Red Rocks; Ol' Monk Daniel (Song For Wayne); Sand
    Mountain Holler NM-/VG+ $44.99

Paul Evans: Hear Paul Evans In Your Home Tonight!
    LP Paul Evans: Hear Paul Evans In Your Home Tonight! 1961 LP 12/129 Carlton Celebrity Series Records Label; Album cover has wear and a seam split; Record appears new; Original first US pressing on heavy vinyl; Mono recording; Track Listing: Seven Little
    Girls Sitting In The Back Seat; Happy Go Lucky Me; Blind Boy; Why; Long Live Love; Worshipping An Idol; The Brigade Of Broken Hearts; Twins; Fire In My Soul; Fish In The Ocean; King Of Broken Hearts; Hushabye Little Guitar VG/NM- $26.99

Jimmie Lunceford: For Dancers Only (Vol. 3 1936-1937)
    LP Jimmie Lunceford: For Dancers Only (Vol. 3 1936-1937) 1980 MCA -1307 MCA Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Includes the original inner poly liner sleeve; Track Listing: Running A Temperature; I'll See You In My Dreams; Linger Awhile;
    Honest And Truly; Slumming On Park Avenue; Coquette; The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down; Ragging The Scale; For Dancer's Only; Posin'; Put On Your Old Gray Bonnet; Pigeon Walk; Annie Laurie NM-/NM- $11.99

The Platters: I Get The Sweetest Feeling
    LP The Platters: I Get The Sweetest Feeling 1968 MS 3171 Musicor Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Still covered in shrink wrap (opened); Stereo recording; Includes the original inner photo/song title/lyric/credit liner sleeve; Track
    listing: I Get The Sweetest Feeling; Why; Fear Of Losing You; Alone In The Night; Think Before You Walk Away; Hard To Get A Thing Called Love; Wish It Were Me; Devri; So Many Tears; Sonata NM-/NM- $26.99

The Sutherland Brothers: Down To Earth
    LP The Sutherland Brothers: Down To Earth 1977 JC 35293 Columbia Records Label; Album cover has minor wear; Record appears new; Includes the original inner photo/song title/lyric/credit liner sleeve; Track Listing: One More Night With You; Ice in the
    Fire; Sunbird; Dark Ship; Harbour Light; Somebody's Fool; Fun of the Farm; Every Tear I Cry; Situations; When I Say I Love You (The Pie) VG+/NM- $11.99
    Crazy Horse: Crazy Horse

LP Crazy Horse: Crazy Horse 1971 RS 6438 Reprise Record Label; Album cover has minor wear; Record appears new; Import from New Zealand; Laminated album cover; Track listing: Gone Dead Train; Dance Dance Dance; Look At All The Things; Beggars Day; I Don't
    Want To Talk About It; Downtown; Carolay; Dirty Dirty; Nobody; I'll Get By; Crow Jane Lady VG+/NM- $35.99

Yes: Fragile
    LP Yes: Fragile 1972 SD 7211 Atlantic Records Label; Album cover has minor wear; Record appears new; Import from New Zealand; Laminated album cover; Track Listing: Roundabout; Cans and Brahms; We Have Heaven; South Side of the Sky; Five Per Cent for
    Nothing; Long Distance Runaround; The Fish (Schindleria Praematurus); Mood for a Day; Heart of the Sunrise VG+/NM- $35.99

Ralph McTell: Spiral Staircase
    LP Ralph McTell: Spiral Staircase 1969 TRA 177 Transatlantic Records Label; Album cover has minor wear and a taped seam; Record appears new; Album cover and label are autographed by Ralph McTell; Import from England; Includes the original inner song
    title/lyric/credit liner sleeve; Track listing: Streets Of London; Mrs. Adlam's Angels; Wino And The Mouse; England 1914; Last Train And Ride; The Fairground; Spiral Staircase; Kind Hearted Woman Blues; Bright And Beautiful Things; Daddy's Here;
    Rizraklaru; (My) Baby Keeps Staying Out All Night Long; Terminus VG+/NM- $89.99

The Liverpool Scene: Amazing Adventures Of
    LP The Liverpool Scene: Amazing Adventures Of 1968 SF 7995 RCA Victor Records Label; Album cover has minor wear; Record appears new; Gatefold cover with opening on outside Import from England; Stereo recording; Track Listing:Tramcar To Frankenstein; The
    Amazing Adventures Of Che Guevara (Part 1); Gliders And Parks (Spiders And Larks); Burdock River Run; The Amazing Adventures Of Che Guevara (Part 2); Universes; Batpoem; The Amazing Adventures Of Che Guevara (Part 3); Percy Parslow's Hamster Farm; Happy
    Burial Blues; Palms; The Amazing Adventures Of Che Guevara (Part 4); Love Story VG+/NM- $26.99

The Four Tops: Reach Out
    LP The Four Tops: Reach Out 1978 NR 4008 T1 Natural Resources Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Still covered in shrink wrap (opened); Reissue; Track listing: Reach Out I'll Be There; Walk Away Renee; 7 Rooms Of Gloom; If I Were A
    Carpenter; Last Train To Clarksville; I'll Turn To Stone; I'm A Believer; Standing In The Shadows Of Love; Bernadette; Cherish; Wonderful Baby; What Else Is There To Do (But Think About You) NM-/NM- $12.99

Visit our website Sedona Antiques at http://www.e-profession.com , or contact us at dan@e-profession.com or at 928-301-6980 to place your order.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sedona Antiques@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 23 09:26:37 2016
    New Vinyl Record Arrivals

The weather has warmed and we have a number of new music items that have arrived. We feel they may be of interest to you based on your previous orders or inquiries through our website. Take a look and get back to us as soon as possible if you are
    interested as some items are limited to one copy only.

If you have any specific want items you're looking for or want general categories to match your interests, drop us a line and we'll add them to your entry. This way you will be the first to know when they come into stock.

If you no longer wish to be notified of future arrivals, please let us know and we will remove you from our list or click the unsubscribe button at the end of this email.

Dan
    Sedona Antiques

Like us on Facebook

The Beach Boys Rarities
    LP The Beach Boys The Beach Boys Rarities 1983 ST 12293 Capitol Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Includes original inner liner sleeve; Track listing: With A Little Help From My Friends; The Letter; I Was Made To Love Her; You're Welcome;
    The Lord's Prayer; Bluebirds Over The Mountain; Celebrate The News; Good Vibrations; Land Ahoy; In My Room (German Version); Cotton Fields; All I Want To Do; Auld Lang Syne; NM-NM- $29.99

Chicago XIV [LP] Chicago
    LP Chicago Chicago XIV 1980 FC 36517 Columbia Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Includes the original inner credit liner sleeve; Track listing: Manipulation; Upon Arrival; Song For You; Where Did The Lovin' Go; Birthday Boy; Hold On;
    Overnight Cafe; Thunder And Lightning; I'd Rather Be Rich; The American Dream NM-/NM- $29.99

Frank Sinatra In The Wee Small Hours
    LP Frank Sinatra In The Wee Small Hours 1959 W-581 Capitol Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Black label with color rainbow; Mono recording; Repress; Track listing: In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning; Mood Indigo; Glad to Be Unhappy; I
    Get Along Without You Very Well (Except Sometimes); Deep in a Dream; I See Your Face Before Me; Can't We Be Friends?; When Your Lover Has Gone; What Is This Thing Called Love?; Last Night When We Were Young; I'll Be Around; Ill Wind; It Never Entered My
    Mind; Dancing on the Ceiling; I'll Never Be the Same; This Love of Mine NM-/NM- $49.99

The Hits Of Sonny & Cher
    LP Sonny & Cher The Hits Of Sonny & Cher 1977 TVP-1021-K0 TVP Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Track listing: Half Breed; Gypsies Tramps & Thieves; The Long And Winding Road; United We Stand; All I Ever Need Is You; I Can See Clearly Now;
    The Way Of Love; Mama Was A Rock 'N' Roll Singer (Papa Used To Write All Her Songs); Living In A House Divided; You Better Sit Down Kids; Dark Lady; He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother; A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done; Gotta Get You Into My Life; Laugh At Me;
    What Now My Love?; I Got You Babe; More Today Than Yesterday; The Beat Goes On; Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) NM-/NM- $19.99

Neil Diamond Gold
    LP: Neil Diamond Gold 1970 93084 Uni Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Track listing: Lordy; Both Sides Now; Solitary Man; Holly Holy; Cherry Cherry; Kentucky Woman; Sweet Caroline; Thank The Lord For The Night Time; And The Singer Sings
    His Song; Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show NM-/NM- $19.99

Ray Charles Crying Time
    LP Ray Charles Crying Time 1971 ABCS 544 ABC Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Still covered in shrink wrap (opened); Stereo recording; Repress; Includes the original inner liner sleeve; Track listing: Crying Time; No Use Crying; Let's Go
    Get Stoned; Going Down Slow; Peace Of Mind; Tears; Drifting Blues; We Don't See Eye To Eye; You're In For A Big Surprise; You're Just About To Lose Your Clown; Don't You Think I Ought To Know; You've Got A Problem NM-/NM- $39.99

Best of the Beach Boys
    LP Beach Boys Best of the Beach Boys 1966 DT 2545 Capitol Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Reissue; Track listing: Surfin' U.S.A.; Catch A Wave; Surfer Girl; Little Deuce Coupe; In My Room; Little Honda; Fun Fun Fun; The Warmth Of The Sun;
    Louie Louie; Kiss Me Baby; You're So Good To Me; Wendy NM-/NM- $29.99

Chicago VII [Vinyl]
    LP Chicago Chicago VII 1974 C2 32810 Columbia Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Double record set; Gatefold cover; Track listing: Prelude To Aire; Aire; Devil's Sweet; Italian From New York; Hanky Panky; Life Saver; Happy Man; (I've Been)
    Searchin' So Long; Mongonucleosis; Song Of The Evergreens; Byblos; Wishing You Were Here; Call On Me; Woman Don't Want To Love Me; Skinny Boy; NM-/NM- $19.99

The Nearness of You [LP] Frank Sinatra
    LP Frank Sinatra The Nearness of You 1967 SPC 3450 Capitol Pickwick Series Record Label; Still sealed (unopened); Track Listing: The Nearness Of You; You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me; It Could Happen To You; That Old Black Magic; Blue Hawaii; Lover;
    Laura; Just In Time; I Get Along Without You Very Well; No One Ever Tells You SS $79.99

The Sonny & Cher Ultimate Collection
    DVD Sonny & Cher The Sonny & Cher Ultimate Collection 2003 8 23753 80009 9 Paul Brownstein Productions Label; Brand new and unplayed but opened (no shrinkwrap); Three DVD limited edition boxset; Bonus extras include: Cher's commentary; producers
    interviews; 1969 TV pilot; karaoke; music videos; network promos; radio jingle; history of the show and biographies for both Sonny and Cher; Running time 9 hours; Tracklisting: Best of season 1 ''The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour''; Three choice episodes from
    the second and third season; Programs from the final season of ''The Sonny & Cher Show'' New $99.99

Copyright © 2016 Sedona Antiques, All rights reserved.
    We send special offers to customers who have purchased vinyl records from us.

Our mailing address is:
    Sedona Antiques
    P. O. Box 295
    Sedona, AZ 86339

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sedona Antiques@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 2 10:52:12 2016
    If you are looking for something to keep you occupied this summer, check out our new vinyl record arrivals. We feel they may be of interest to you based on your previous orders or inquiries through our website. Take a look and get back to us as soon as
    possible if you are interested as some items are limited to one copy only. Click on the photograph of the album to take you directly to our web store.

Dan
    Sedona Antiques

Like us on Facebook

Mama's Big Ones [Vinyl]
    LP: Mama Cass: Mama's Big Ones 1980 MCA 719 MCA Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Reissue; Includes the original inner poly liner sleeve; Track listing: It's Getting Better; Dream A Little Dream Of Me; Make Your Own Kind Of Music; Words Of
    Love; New World Coming; Move In A Little Closer Baby; One Way Ticket; The Good Times Are Coming; Easy Com, Easy Go; Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By; Ain't Nobody Else Like You; A Song That Never Comes NM-/NM- $12.99

16 of Their Greatest Hits [Vinyl]
    LP The Mamas & The Papas: 16 of Their Greatest Hits 1980 MCA-1647 MCA Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Reissue; Includes the original inner poly liner sleeve; Track listing: California Dreamin'; Dedicated To The One I Love; I Call Your
    Name; Twelve-Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon); Creeque Alley; Dancing In The Street; For The Love Of Ivy; Go Where You Wanna Go; My Girl; Look Through My Window; Words Of Love; Twist And Shout; I Saw Her Again; Dream A Little Dream Of Me;
    Trip Stumble And Fall; Monday Monday NM-/NM- $14.99

Dueling Banjos
    LP The Banjo Barons Dueling Banjos 1973 KH 32214 Harmony Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Stereo recording; Track Listing: Dueling Banjos; Blowin' In The Wind; Green Green; Where Have All The Flowers Gone?; You're So Vain; I Can See
    Clearly Now; The Green Leaves Of Summer; El Paso; Greenfields; Song Sung Blue NM-/NM- $12.99

Are You Ready [Record] Pacific Gas & Electric
    LP Pacific Gas & Electric: Are You Ready 1970 CS 1017 Columbia Records Label; Album cover has minor wear; Record appears new; Red and white two eye 360 Stereo Sound label; Original first US pressing; Includes the original inner liner sleeve; Track
    listing: Are You Ready?; Hawg For You; Staggolee; The Blackberry; Love Love Love Love Love; Mother Why Do You Cry?; Elvira; Screamin'; When A Man Loves A Woman VG+/NM- $29.99

The Car Over The Lake Album
    LP The Ozark Mountain Daredevils: The Car Over The Lake Album 1975 SP-4549 A&M Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Includes the bonus three-song 7 inch flexi-disc nicknamed ''The Little Red Record'' which contains outtakes from the ''It'll
    Shine When It Shines'' recording sessions; Includes the original inner photo/song title/lyric/credit liner sleeve; Track listing: Keep On Churin'; If I Only Knew; Leatherwood; Cobblestone Mountain; Mr. Powell; Gypsy Forest; Thin Ice; From Time To Time;
    Southern Cross; Out On The Sea; Whippoorwill NM-/NM- $39.99

To The Heart
    LP Mark-Almond: To The Heart 1976 ABCD-945 ABC Record Label; Album cover and record appear new; Still covered in shrink wrap (opened); Includes the original inner photo/song title/lyric/credit liner sleeve; Track listing: Medley: New York State Of Mind |
    Return To The City; Here Comes The Rain (Part One); Here Comes The Rain (Part Two); Trade Winds; One More For The Road; Busy On The Line; Everybody Needs A Friend NM-/NM- $19.99

Nigel Olsson
    LP Nigel Olsson: Nigel Olsson 1975 PIG-2158 The Rocket Record Company Records Label; Still sealed (unopened); Album cover has a clipped corner; Track Listing: Something Lacking In Me; Don't Break A Heart; Tides; Only One Woman; Get It Up For Love; Songs
    I Sing; When You Close Your Eyes; Girl We Got To Keep On; A Girl Like You; Something To Belive In; Just Another Lie; Can't You See SS $19.99

Dream
    LP The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: Dream 1975 UA-LA469-G United Artists Records Label;Album cover and record appear new; Top loading cover with flap; Includes the original inner photo/credit liner sleeve; Track listing: Raleigh-Durham Reel; Battle Of New
    Orleans; Bayou Jubilee; Sally Was A Goodun; Hey Good Lookin'; Classical Banjo; Daddy Was A Sailor; Daddy Was A Sailor; Santa Monica Pier; Ripplin' Waters; Dream; Mother Of Love; The Moon Just Turned Blue; Gotta Travel On; Joshua Come Home; Solstice NM-/
    NM- $29.99

There's A Meeting Here To-Night
    LP The Burgundy Five: There's A Meeting Here To-Night 1964 KS-1040 Sara Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Stereo recording; Track Listing: There's A Meeting Here To-Night; The Whistling Gypsy; The Seine; Good News; Froggy Went-A-Courtin';
    Maria; Sing Out; This Land; Crooked Little Man; Three Jolly Coachmen; Puff (The Magic Dragon); The Times Are Changing; Cockles And Mussels; Goodnight Ladies NM-/NM- $199.99

21 At 33 [Vinyl]
    LP Elton John: 21 At 33 1980 MCA 5121 MCA Records Label; Album cover and record appear new; Includes original inner liner sleeve and lyric insert; Track Listing: Chasing The Crown; Little Jeannie; Sartorial Eloquence; Two Rooms At The End Of The World;
    White Lady White Powder; Dear God; Never Gonna Fall In Love Again; Take Me Back; Give Me Love NM-/NM- $19.99

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05