• 30,000+ Records FS/Canadian Pressings!

From finylvinyl@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 3 06:36:18 2015
    www.finylvinylrecords.musicstack.com

30,000+ vinyl records for sale online,100,000+ in stock. LPs,45s,EPs,box sets,colored vinyl,picture discs & specialty items including posters,books,magazines,buttons and more. LPs AS LOW AS 50 CENTS EACH,45s AS LOW AS 10 CENTS EACH. New items are added
    daily so check back often!

If you don't see what you are looking for,or have any questions,please send inquiries or wantlists to Roberta at finylvinyl@sasktel.net or 306-848-0692

FINYL VINYL RECORDS HAS been providing fast,friendly mail order service to Saskatchewan and the world since 1991 and offers many shipping options or pick up in Weyburn,SK. I am also always interested in consigning or on occasion,buying,interesting rock
    based record collections,both 45 and LP.

I look forward to assisting with your record collection!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From FRANK SANTOYO@21:1/5 to finylvinyl on Thu Sep 3 11:43:58 2015
    On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 6:36:19 AM UTC-7, finylvinyl wrote:

30,000+ vinyl records for sale online,100,000+ in stock. LPs,45s,EPs,box sets,colored vinyl,picture discs & specialty items including posters,books,magazines,buttons and more. LPs AS LOW AS 50 CENTS EACH,45s AS LOW AS 10 CENTS EACH. New items are added
    daily so check back often!

If you don't see what you are looking for,or have any questions,please send inquiries or wantlists to Roberta at finylvinyl@sasktel.net or 306-848-0692

FINYL VINYL RECORDS HAS been providing fast,friendly mail order service to Saskatchewan and the world since 1991 and offers many shipping options or pick up in Weyburn,SK. I am also always interested in consigning or on occasion,buying,interesting rock
    based record collections,both 45 and LP.

I look forward to assisting with your record collection!

Hi there, Gulp. I understand. I'd thought my 43 year quest had been finally realized.
    I was given my first 78 at age 5 and that's it. It's always had a half dime sized chip on the edge and I'd never had heard the song from start to end until earlier this year when a gent digitized his Romeo copy and emailed it to me. I did find an
    Imperial in the UK I bought, only to my dismay to discover that take was rather "phoned in".
    I even spent a weekend at a Antique Phonograph society show here in Southern California last month only turn into a individual that proclaimed that a creepily scooped up every disc he found and had no interest in sharing a single one.
    Apparently, the song is now public domain and is online at the archives of the Library of Congress website for download but naturally I really want the shellac in hand.
    I'm just taking a shot in the dark here. I've been on the hunt for 43 years for a particular song. Thing is it's been released on three labels.
    "Ride On, Vaquero" vocals by Irving Kaufman. Dixie Marimba Players AKA Royal Marimba Band
    Perfect #15291 9477
    Romeo #1281-A 19477
    Imperial #2266 (however this record is a different take, #3 and not close to either other which are both the same take).
    Thanks for hearing me out.
    Regards, Frank
    Also, always hoping to happen upon a blue label Victor 1924 Acoustical "Rhapsody In Blue" (you know the rest)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)