• what happened here? where is everybody?

From =?ISO-8859-1?B?U2OwcmUtUGmwbg==?=@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 3 12:03:30 2015
    Well, i've been away for only a short while (only 15 years or so i think) and this place turned to ....

Where is everybody?

In case you don't remember me, i used to have a website with artwork and covers for Springsteen bootlegs, until i was forced to take it down... i still have it archived :-)

Anyway, i was thinking of 'reconecting' with RMAS, but looks like everybody moved on???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ricklupinacci@comcast.net@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 4 02:50:52 2015
    On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 3:03:33 PM UTC-5, Sc°re-Pi°n wrote:
    Well, i've been away for only a short while (only 15 years or so i think) and this place turned to ....

Where is everybody?

In case you don't remember me, i used to have a website with artwork and covers for Springsteen bootlegs, until i was forced to take it down... i still have it archived :-)

Anyway, i was thinking of 'reconecting' with RMAS, but looks like everybody moved on???

Hi. Most are on Facebook RMAS rebooted. You'll see them there. Out of habit I check this place every day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?ISO-8859-1?B?U2OwcmUtUGmwbg==?=@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 4 07:24:25 2015
    Op vrijdag 4 december 2015 11:50:56 UTC+1 schreef ricklu...@comcast.net:

Where is everybody?

Hi. Most are on Facebook RMAS rebooted. You'll see them there. Out of habit I check this place every day.

I checked but that group does not seem to exist, or it is a hidden group?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ricklupinacci@comcast.net@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 5 05:36:31 2015

Where is everybody?

it's there, must be easy or I wouldn't be there

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?ISO-8859-1?B?U2OwcmUtUGmwbg==?=@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 5 06:04:36 2015
    Op vrijdag 4 december 2015 16:24:29 UTC+1 schreef Sc°re-Pi°n:

Where is everybody?

i'm sure it exists, but maybe at this point in time it's a hidden group?
    I searched for RMAS rebooted and i got this:

No results found for your query.
    Check your spelling or try another term.

could you please give me the url of the group?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?ISO-8859-1?B?U2OwcmUtUGmwbg==?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 8 12:20:23 2015
    Op zaterdag 5 december 2015 15:04:38 UTC+1 schreef Sc°re-Pi°n:
    Op vrijdag 4 december 2015 16:24:29 UTC+1 schreef Sc°re-Pi°n:

Where is everybody?

i'm sure it exists, but maybe at this point in time it's a hidden group?
    I searched for RMAS rebooted and i got this:

No results found for your query.
    Check your spelling or try another term.

could you please give me the url of the group?

or not... thanks anyway

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BOSSFAN12@aol.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 8 17:47:01 2015

Where is everybody?

Funny, same thing here, except has only been about half the time you have been gone.
    Sean

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beaver_Fever@live.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 10 17:52:16 2015
    On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:03:33 PM UTC-8, Sc°re-Pi°n wrote:

Where is everybody?

Donald Trump For President!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From WJM@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 11 18:00:52 2015
    It's a private group...what's your FB name?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Her Benevolence, The BEAST@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 29 13:31:52 2015
    What's your Facebook account name?

queried
    The Beast

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mikebluetele@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 2 05:06:30 2016

Where is everybody?

If you haven't already reconnected with folks, you can drop me an email at Bluetele at verizon dot net.

BT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05