• "The State Of The Cult" message....

From Evil Rev Returns@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 24 13:33:17 2016
    AS we enter a political season where the Presidential choices are either a candidate that once hosted WrestleMania 5 and a candidate that (in my opinion) displayed a wanton, callous & reckless disregard for our our nation's security, I have this question
    for members of "the Cult Of Springsteen":

Do you still hate America (the only America that most of you claim to love exists only in fiction. Your idea of "America" is a romanticized utopia that ignores the dark sides of humanity & worships cultures of criminality) ?? Do you still see "American
    imperialism" as the "enemy" ???

It's my belief that most of you are self-loathing Caucasians that see your skin tone as "original sin".

In my view, the "price of admission" to "the cult of Springsteen" is hatred, bigotry & intolerance of anything conservative. That's why I no longer own anything "Springsteen" (haven't for almost a decade, now).

I'm fairly certain that most of you voted for the clueless disaster currently residing in the White House.

What has this Manchurian Candidate done to reduce our nations' deficit, discourage businesses from exporting our manufacturing jobs, strengthen our sovereignty, raise the level of the nation's character & secure our borders ??

In my view: not a freakin' thing. He just went golfing and is more concerned with "living large while he's in charge" than equitably & efficiently resolving the nation's situations.

Your "working class hero" (AARP's words, not mine. I canceled my AARP insurance when the "songwriting savant" appeared on a magazine cover) hasn't been much of a force lately (except to the cult), IMO. The last time I remember seeing his name in the
    news was after the 1st debate with BHO & Romney where Romney "cleaned his clock" (where was THAT Romney in the 2nd & 3rd debates ??).

To all of the "Soldiers Of Alinsky" that permeate this cult, I implore to reassess your ideology & become patriots, not enablers of criminality, intolerance & anti-conservative bigotry.

ER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From A to Z@21:1/5 to Evil Rev Returns on Sat Oct 1 10:42:51 2016
    On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:33:18 PM UTC-4, Evil Rev Returns wrote:
    AS we enter a political season where the Presidential choices are either a candidate that once hosted WrestleMania 5 and a candidate that (in my opinion) displayed a wanton, callous & reckless disregard for our our nation's security, I have this
    question for members of "the Cult Of Springsteen":

Do you still hate America (the only America that most of you claim to love exists only in fiction. Your idea of "America" is a romanticized utopia that ignores the dark sides of humanity & worships cultures of criminality) ?? Do you still see "
    American imperialism" as the "enemy" ???

It's my belief that most of you are self-loathing Caucasians that see your skin tone as "original sin".

In my view, the "price of admission" to "the cult of Springsteen" is hatred, bigotry & intolerance of anything conservative. That's why I no longer own anything "Springsteen" (haven't for almost a decade, now).

I'm fairly certain that most of you voted for the clueless disaster currently residing in the White House.

What has this Manchurian Candidate done to reduce our nations' deficit, discourage businesses from exporting our manufacturing jobs, strengthen our sovereignty, raise the level of the nation's character & secure our borders ??

In my view: not a freakin' thing. He just went golfing and is more concerned with "living large while he's in charge" than equitably & efficiently resolving the nation's situations.

Your "working class hero" (AARP's words, not mine. I canceled my AARP insurance when the "songwriting savant" appeared on a magazine cover) hasn't been much of a force lately (except to the cult), IMO. The last time I remember seeing his name in the
    news was after the 1st debate with BHO & Romney where Romney "cleaned his clock" (where was THAT Romney in the 2nd & 3rd debates ??).

To all of the "Soldiers Of Alinsky" that permeate this cult, I implore to reassess your ideology & become patriots, not enablers of criminality, intolerance & anti-conservative bigotry.

ER

i like cheese

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bernie O'Donnell@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 12:37:51 2016
    Wait a minute -- Hillary hosted Wrestlemania? I may need to re-think things.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brucelegs M-E@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 17:45:42 2016
    how tall is Bruce?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From aronkozin@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 01:15:41 2016
    Wow, what a dick.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M@21:1/5 to Evil Rev Returns on Mon Oct 3 07:33:57 2016
    On 7/24/2016 4:33 PM, Evil Rev Returns wrote:

In my view, the "price of admission" to "the cult of Springsteen"
    is hatred, bigotry & intolerance
    of anything conservative.

My buddy got a "Buy One, Get One Admission Free" coupon in the slipcase
    of his 8-Track of BORN TO RUN, which he gave to me, so initially it
    didn't cost me anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Levi@21:1/5 to jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M on Fri Jan 6 20:26:06 2017
    Good troll starving, that...

On 10/3/2016 7:33 AM, jesskidden@LYC0S.C0M wrote:
    On 7/24/2016 4:33 PM, Evil Rev Returns wrote:

In my view, the "price of admission" to "the cult of Springsteen"
    is hatred, bigotry & intolerance
    of anything conservative.

My buddy got a "Buy One, Get One Admission Free" coupon in the slipcase
    of his 8-Track of BORN TO RUN, which he gave to me, so initially it
    didn't cost me anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kevin Schneider@21:1/5 to Evil Rev Returns on Wed Feb 8 09:54:49 2017
    On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 3:33:18 PM UTC-5, Evil Rev Returns wrote:
    AS we enter a political season where the Presidential choices are either a candidate that once hosted WrestleMania 5 and a candidate that (in my opinion) displayed a wanton, callous & reckless disregard for our our nation's security, I have this

Do you still hate America (the only America that most of you claim to love exists only in fiction. Your idea of "America" is a romanticized utopia that ignores the dark sides of humanity & worships cultures of criminality) ?? Do you still see "

ER

This will get Prime going again!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From emac610@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Evil Rev Returns on Wed Apr 18 14:19:20 2018
    On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:33:18 PM UTC-4, Evil Rev Returns wrote:

ER

Almost two years later, this post is HILARIOUS! tRump is the most disasterous degenerate to hold high office since Caligula.

This part is particularly funny:

What has this Manchurian Candidate TRUMP done to reduce our nations' deficit (BLEW A TRILLION DOLLAR HOLE IN IT), discourage businesses from exporting our manufacturing jobs (ASK THE LAID OFF CARRIER EMPLOYEES), strengthen our sovereignty (RUSSIA-HELLO!),
    raise the level of the nation's character (OH PUH-LEASE!) & secure our borders (THANKS FOR THE BIG, BEAUTIFUL WALL MEXICO) ??

HE GOLFS MORE THAN OBAMA EVER DID AND YOU KNOW IT.

Feel like a total idiot yet Rev?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05