• My entire inventory of more than 20,000 records, etc.for sale, $40,000.

From Trgww@comcast.net@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 15 13:52:19 2022
    After 60 years of collecting (1940s & ‘50s R&B vocal groups) & almost 50 years of selling (R&B and everything else), my entire stock o 45s, 78s, LPs, cassettes & 8-tracks, thousands of artist lapel pins, music literature including sheet music,
    magazines (“Bim Bam Boom,” “Yesterday’s Memories,” “Record Exchanger,” “Discoveries,” ”Goldmine”), etc. is for sale. I sold my records primarily via mail order (today via the Internet) so I threw out anything not in good enough
    shape to sell. This stock includes a wide variety of music from the 1920s to the 1990s, with the majority from the 1950s-‘70s. Many items in unplayed condition. This collection is worth several hundred thousand dollars.

You don’t have to take it all but the price will be the same and you can leave what you don’t want.

1. Nothing held back, after this goes I will only have CDs to sell.
    2. My inventory came from warehouses, old record shops, jukebox operators, radio stations, a few select collectors.
    3. I am a five star dealer on Amazon, MusicStack, Discogs, CDandLP, and Vinylom.
    4. Electronic copy of my database will be included if you like and may save you time listing
    5. If you’re in business already, this inventory will make a valuable addition.
    6. Great stock for brick & mortar shop and/or online business.
    7. Most sheet music, 78s, about 1,000 vocal group 45s (lots of repros), and magazines and NOT yet cataloged.
    8. Several of the racks the records are stored in are included

In order to keep from wasting each other’s time, only people who are serious and with the financial resources should contact me. You will need to supply your own help to move them. The records are located about two stories below street level and there
    is NO elevator. Price $40,000. No one will see the stock until you’ve received the catalog via email and expressed definite interest and have the resources. Calls only to 540-885-6614.

Mask is required to see the stock.

Please forward to any dealers you think may be interested.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)