• House democrats almost unanimously oppose bill to protect babies born a

    From Marc S@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 11 22:52:42 2023
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Thu Jan 12 05:30:28 2023
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:52:45 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt

    What a colossal dumbass you are for imagining that the current circus in the House is about serious legislation. Nope- it is about manufactured controversies so old fucks like you can keep the pot of anger and hatred simmering for the next two years.

    Take your Fox News sewage somewhere else, asshole.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Thu Jan 12 09:13:47 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 14:30:31 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:52:45 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt
    What a colossal dumbass you are for imagining that the current circus in the House is about serious legislation. Nope- it is about manufactured controversies so old fucks like you can keep the pot of anger and hatred simmering for the next two years.

    Take your Fox News sewage somewhere else, asshole.

    Dude, I'm 34 ;D

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to Marc S on Thu Jan 12 09:20:58 2023
    Marc S schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 18:13:50 UTC+1:
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 14:30:31 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:52:45 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt
    What a colossal dumbass you are for imagining that the current circus in the House is about serious legislation. Nope- it is about manufactured controversies so old fucks like you can keep the pot of anger and hatred simmering for the next two years.

    Take your Fox News sewage somewhere else, asshole.

    Also: wipe the foam off your mouth... (you seem to be driven by some irrational hatred regarding your response. Typical leftist nonsense... no arguments, just wild accusations - you really do remind me of Herman ;D)

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Thu Jan 12 09:19:38 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 14:30:31 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:52:45 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt
    What a colossal dumbass you are for imagining that the current circus in the House is about serious legislation. Nope- it is about manufactured controversies so old fucks like you can keep the pot of anger and hatred simmering for the next two years.

    Take your Fox News sewage somewhere else, asshole.

    I actually wouldn't have guessed you were one of the younger ones here as well. I thought of Herman and myself to be the youngest, with Herman probably 5-10 years older than I am.

    Calm down for a sec. Just try to understand where I'm coming from:

    FOX News generally sucks ofc. But what is told here is pretty much just factual. Probably you are right, that the reps are using this as a means to cause controversy (but controversy is not always wrong) and gain momentum. BUT the bill that is passed
    makes sense and it's clarifying. The real crazy thing is that there is no reason to oppose said bill, yet all of the dems do - would there be any controversy if the dems had common sense and wouldn't opposed the bill? I guess not.

    Obviously I was wrong in assumign that you were reasonable in the other thread, you just as fucked in the head as kamala it seems. Prove me otherwise.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Thu Jan 12 16:56:34 2023
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:21:01 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    no arguments, just wild accusations

    There is no real problem that this legislation addresses. It's just something for Republicans to yell about ("Hillary's email server!!!") that makes it look like they stand for something when it is really just more paranoid red meat for the base- a base
    that doesn't really know what it wants most of the time besides the opportunity to break things. Oh, and ban abortion completely via any means possible, with any form of legally-approved harassment worth considering. It's just like illegal immigration:
    let's take children away from their parents, and subject the children to treatment similar to that of prisioners of war- positively evil. Go ahead, believer, find me a single case fitting the stated concern of this proposed law, one where the obligations
    of physicians and existing law didn't produce exactly the sensible outcome. There isn't any. This is "concern trolling" of the greatest magnitude, and it is the Vitamin C of the party- a party that is not about solving real problems, but about harassing
    their enemies, whether those enemies be pregnant women, doctors, experts, anyone with a financial stake in a fully functioning healthcare system. It's about sabotage and getting more power for those who already have it.

    The bottom line is that anyone who thinks the House is out to pass necessary, long-needed legislation is a cretin. Anyone who mistakes political performance art for a genuine effort to solve problems is the victim of manipulation and their own
    superficial comprehension abilities - a dupe. Anyone who thinks that we aren't in store for the greatest circus shit-show since Donald Trump's scandal-a-day presidency. And the problem is that bullshit works. "Voter fraud" is a stinking turd of paranoid
    lies, but it's gotten legislation passed that had genuine potential to to curb the voting power of Democrats. And maybe it did- the problem is that Republican candidates are dangerous idiots (how could you vote for Herschel Walker, I ask you?) and most
    people are sane enough to recognize that. Republican keep losing, but finding ways to hold on to power.

    Prediction- two years letting the Freedom Caucus run things will only further damage the Republican party, the quality of their candidates, and their ability to solve real problems when they arise. And Democrats- even the mediocrity that is Joe Biden -
    will continue to outperform and win elections because they are actually there out of a sincere hope to make people's lives better, and they don't make people afraid that they are going to hasten the end of the world. Hyperbole? Nope- let's see what
    happens when the debt ceiling needs to be increased. These assholes won't let destroying America get in the way of winning a fight, will they?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Thu Jan 12 17:59:38 2023
    On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 04:21:01 UTC+11, Marc S wrote:
    Marc S schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 18:13:50 UTC+1:
    mswd...gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2023 um 14:30:31 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 12:52:45 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    Fuck these crazy dems - honestly.

    "210 Democrats vote against bill requiring medical care for babies born alive after abortion attempt"

    "Democrats said the bill would interfere with families' medical decisions"

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-vote-against-bill-requiring-medical-care-babies-born-alive-abortion-attempt
    What a colossal dumbass you are for imagining that the current circus in the House is about serious legislation. Nope- it is about manufactured controversies so old fucks like you can keep the pot of anger and hatred simmering for the next two
    years.

    Take your Fox News sewage somewhere else, asshole.


    no arguments, just wild accusations -

    Reminds me of that cretin ""leader"" you still follow, and all the rest of the shambolic pieces of garbage that now represent 95% of the present Republican circus. Assholes to the very core.

    Ray Hall, Taree

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Herman@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 12 18:16:44 2023
    and to make it even weirder, this rabidly partisan guy who's foaming at the mouth over some shambolic piece of show legislation in the US House has no business at all with America, doesn't vote in America, doesn't pay taxes in America, doesn't get pulled
    over on a US highway. He's just a bored German citizen imagining he's an American on the internet.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to Herman on Thu Jan 12 21:21:00 2023
    Herman schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 03:16:46 UTC+1:
    and to make it even weirder, this rabidly partisan guy who's foaming at the mouth over some shambolic piece of show legislation in the US House has no business at all with America, doesn't vote in America, doesn't pay taxes in America, doesn't get
    pulled over on a US highway. He's just a bored German citizen imagining he's an American on the internet.

    Cry somewhere else you sad fuck... and wipe the foam off your mouth as well:

    "Herman schrieb am Montag, 9. Januar 2023 um 03:38:12 UTC+1:
    You're not just a racist piece of shit, you're also stupid beyond belief. This young woman is playing in front of a green screen. The snow is a PICTURE.
    You're probably playing with yourself meanwhile.
    the woman is not a violinist.
    the violin is a piece of crap.
    the music is excruciating.
    you would not know all of these things, because you're blinded by her being your type of nubile woman, granddaughter age.
    aren't there soft-pedo groups for the deaf and aged somewhere, where you'd feel more at home?"

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Thu Jan 12 21:19:08 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 01:56:37 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:21:01 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    no arguments, just wild accusations
    There is no real problem that this legislation addresses. It's just something for Republicans to yell about ("Hillary's email server!!!") that makes it look like they stand for something when it is really just more paranoid red meat for the base- a
    base that doesn't really know what it wants most of the time besides the opportunity to break things. Oh, and ban abortion completely via any means possible, with any form of legally-approved harassment worth considering. It's just like illegal
    immigration: let's take children away from their parents, and subject the children to treatment similar to that of prisioners of war- positively evil. Go ahead, believer, find me a single case fitting the stated concern of this proposed law, one where
    the obligations of physicians and existing law didn't produce exactly the sensible outcome. There isn't any. This is "concern trolling" of the greatest magnitude, and it is the Vitamin C of the party- a party that is not about solving real problems, but
    about harassing their enemies, whether those enemies be pregnant women, doctors, experts, anyone with a financial stake in a fully functioning healthcare system. It's about sabotage and getting more power for those who already have it.


    You don't give me any reason that this bill doesn't address a real problem, you just say so, by accusing the republicans to be people who just yell - great argument. If you were in any way capable of reflecting on your own nonsense, you would at least
    acknowledge, that it was completely wrong to assume that I'm an "old fuck" jsut because I shared a Fox News Article - according to your notion, all fox news readers seem to be "old fucks that love to keep their hatred and anger burning for the next two
    years" - this is irrational hatred and quite a generalisation. You are a typical leftist that projects his own hatred and anger on others...

    How about you try to address my points for once. We are not talking about abortion rights, nor are we talking about immigration (and whatever the fuck you come up with, what happened on the Border under Obama and under Biden btw? Your criticism only
    knows one way. I criticise the reps and the dems btw - but the reps are way more reasonable these days. I bet you don't even know that it were the republicans that abolished slavery, and that KKK came from the democrats - but in your simple and deluded
    mind ofc the republicans are the root of all evil, eh? Calm down and get to yoru senses.

    Try to address the Bill in question, you tell me that it doesn't address a real problem, but you don't give me an arguments that would prove your point - instead in usual leftist manner you come up with a whole lot of bullshit you accuse the republicans
    off, demonizing a whole party... but you never address any point wrt to said bill to prove your point. Let me ask you: Why do you think that it doesn't address a real problem? Look at what the bill says and tell me what exactly it is clarifying and why
    it is wro in clarifying it. Obviously you can't, just yadd yadda yadda

    The bottom line is that anyone who thinks the House is out to pass necessary, long-needed legislation is a cretin. Anyone who mistakes political performance art for a genuine effort to solve problems is the victim of manipulation and their own
    superficial comprehension abilities - a dupe. Anyone who thinks that we aren't in store for the greatest circus shit-show since Donald Trump's scandal-a-day presidency. And the problem is that bullshit works. "Voter fraud" is a stinking turd of paranoid
    lies, but it's gotten legislation passed that had genuine potential to to curb the voting power of Democrats. And maybe it did- the problem is that Republican candidates are dangerous idiots (how could you vote for Herschel Walker, I ask you?) and most
    people are sane enough to recognize that. Republican keep losing, but finding ways to hold on to power.

    Prediction- two years letting the Freedom Caucus run things will only further damage the Republican party, the quality of their candidates, and their ability to solve real problems when they arise. And Democrats- even the mediocrity that is Joe Biden -
    will continue to outperform and win elections because they are actually there out of a sincere hope to make people's lives better, and they don't make people afraid that they are going to hasten the end of the world. Hyperbole? Nope- let's see what
    happens when the debt ceiling needs to be increased. These assholes won't let destroying America get in the way of winning a fight, will they?

    I will not read the rest of your nonsense. Try to address the points for once. You just suck at that.

    Just for reference: I am a 34 yo German, I don't vote in the USA, I also can't. I just try to make sense of the world and what is happening in the USA. And you proved to me that the left is completely retarded and almost exclusively driven by some
    irrational hatred wrt to the republicans (it being a party of "old white men" that is inherently racist and whatever the fuck you come up with in your deluded head).

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 12 21:33:21 2023
    According to mswd and other stupid leftist fucks it seems that half of america is racist, fascist and evil - basically every republican voter. And ofc everyone that reads fox news is an "old fuck that loves to keep his anger and hatred burning"... oh boy.
    .. According to you (mswd), one seems to be only allowed to vote for the democrats - tell me mswd, who is the fascist? Could it be you?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Fri Jan 13 05:36:37 2023
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:33:24 PM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    According to mswd and other stupid leftist fucks it seems that half of america is racist, fascist and evil - basically every republican voter. And ofc everyone that reads fox news is an "old fuck that loves to keep his anger and hatred burning"... oh
    boy... According to you (mswd), one seems to be only allowed to vote for the democrats - tell me mswd, who is the fascist? Could it be you?

    No, it could not be me. The bad news I have for you is that me telling you what a colossal twit you are doesn't make you a victim. People who believe they should have the freedom to say anything and not face criticism or foreseeable consequence of it are
    appealing to a power dynamic that indeed points toward fascism. The "you can be free as long as you don't disagree" crowd doesn't actually love freedom at all. Me, I accept the fact that you will probably live your entire life not learning when it might
    be better to shut up or at least try to be on-topic, and that you will have three responses for anything I offer. And that your understanding of what I say will be simplistic, knee-jerk and devoid of nuance. Feel free to enjoy the freedom to make people
    dislike you. I've done that before in this very place in arguments with people who deserved respect, and I have regretted it. That's not happening here. You've been a wellspring of verbal poison since the day you got here, and this group will be better
    off when you find some political group where your off-topic posts are about classical music.

    I will admit that my dexcription of Fox was unfair and untruthful. There are people of all ages who want to keep their anger and hatred burning. There are even women and minorities who find it appealing, too. Nothing is entirely consistent where
    viewership is concerned, but what is consistently proven true is the assertion that Fox News is a propaganda machine operated by members of the party whose commitment to completeness and truth will forever be compromised (putting it mildly) by the
    question of "what can get us the most support right now?" That doesn't mean that you can't find some facts there, but the fact on offer isn't going to get in the way of a central narrative of white male righteousness. Sadly, the party has gotten so
    unhinged that loyalty has lead them to report information as truth when it was speculative, deceptive or just utterly false. The Dominion settlement is going to hurt because loyalty meant embracing a lie that could easily be recognized as a fantasy- and
    Fox didn't care. Like all great Republican propagandists, "truth" was a concern locked in the basement- all that mattered was how well the politics of it worked. So all in all, anyone quoting Fox - even when they happen to be correct - has picked a
    shitty source, and they deserve mockery.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Fri Jan 13 06:06:50 2023
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:19:10 PM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    You don't give me any reason that this bill doesn't address a real problem, you just say so, by accusing the republicans to be people who just yell - great argument. If you were in any way capable of reflecting on your own nonsense, you would at least
    acknowledge, that it was completely wrong to assume that I'm an "old fuck" jsut because I shared a Fox News Article - according to your notion, all fox news readers seem to be "old fucks that love to keep their hatred and anger burning for the next two
    years" - this is irrational hatred and quite a generalisation. You are a typical leftist that projects his own hatred and anger on others...

    I expect anyone who says "I have a solution to a problem" to demonstrate that the problem is real. If I wake up one day and hear about a bill Republicans have crafted to address a problem I've never even heard of, I know it the bill is just a stunt
    designed to be used as political theater. You can whine about "crazy leftists" but we know the value of facts and examples.

    How about you try to address my points for once. We are not talking about abortion rights,
    Yes we are. I know you can't connect the dots, but that's precisely what we are talking about. The rights of mothers giving birth, the rights of parents, the rights of doctors and their role, these are all things that this bill tramples on.

    nor are we talking about immigration (and whatever the fuck you come up with, what happened on the Border under Obama and under Biden btw? Your criticism only knows one way. I criticise the reps and the dems btw - but the reps are way more reasonable
    these days. I bet you don't even know that it were the republicans that abolished slavery, and that KKK came from the democrats - but in your simple and deluded mind ofc the republicans are the root of all evil, eh? Calm down and get to yoru senses.

    You're the king of off-topic non-sequiturs for starting this thread, so deal with it.
    - The border situation is a mess and will likely remain so no matter who is president and what party holds power. What I expect is border enforcement that is consistent with our values and laws. The Republican child separation policy was evil top to
    bottom and the people behind it should be tried in the Hague and jailed for it.
    - No party owns a monopoly on truth or good choices, or says consistent over time. So the Republican party was involved in the freeing of the slaves. Great! Take pride in that history and seek to do good in the present.
    - Me, I take pride in the fact that Lyndon Johnson signed the Civol Rights Act and alienated the racists in the party. You do know what party they joined after that, don't you?

    Try to address the Bill in question, you tell me that it doesn't address a real problem, but you don't give me an arguments that would prove your point - instead in usual leftist manner you come up with a whole lot of bullshit you accuse the
    republicans off, demonizing a whole party... but you never address any point wrt to said bill to prove your point. Let me ask you: Why do you think that it doesn't address a real problem? Look at what the bill says and tell me what exactly it is
    clarifying and why it is wro in clarifying it. Obviously you can't, just yadd yadda yadda

    Ok, nitwit, you choose to believe it must be a problem, while I choose not to. I refuse to support any bill where there is no evidence of a problem. You can tell me that's somehow my own failing, and that I should just trust the goodness of elected
    officials. Got it. Let's move on.

    The bottom line is that anyone who thinks the House is out to pass necessary, long-needed legislation is a cretin. Anyone who mistakes political performance art for a genuine effort to solve problems is the victim of manipulation and their own
    superficial comprehension abilities - a dupe. Anyone who thinks that we aren't in store for the greatest circus shit-show since Donald Trump's scandal-a-day presidency. And the problem is that bullshit works. "Voter fraud" is a stinking turd of paranoid
    lies, but it's gotten legislation passed that had genuine potential to to curb the voting power of Democrats. And maybe it did- the problem is that Republican candidates are dangerous idiots (how could you vote for Herschel Walker, I ask you?) and most
    people are sane enough to recognize that. Republican keep losing, but finding ways to hold on to power.

    Prediction- two years letting the Freedom Caucus run things will only further damage the Republican party, the quality of their candidates, and their ability to solve real problems when they arise. And Democrats- even the mediocrity that is Joe Biden
    - will continue to outperform and win elections because they are actually there out of a sincere hope to make people's lives better, and they don't make people afraid that they are going to hasten the end of the world. Hyperbole? Nope- let's see what
    happens when the debt ceiling needs to be increased. These assholes won't let destroying America get in the way of winning a fight, will they?

    I will not read the rest of your nonsense. Try to address the points for once. You just suck at that.

    Just for reference: I am a 34 yo German, I don't vote in the USA, I also can't.

    What you are getting at is that you are not a US citizen. There are indeed Germans who vote here because they are citizens. If you live here and value our freedoms I welcome your consideration of citizenship.

    I just try to make sense of the world and what is happening in the USA. And you proved to me that the left is completely retarded and almost exclusively driven by some irrational hatred wrt to the republicans (it being a party of "old white men" that is
    inherently racist and whatever the fuck you come up with in your deluded head).

    Got it- it's been a pleasure.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 07:56:15 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 15:06:52 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:19:10 PM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    You don't give me any reason that this bill doesn't address a real problem, you just say so, by accusing the republicans to be people who just yell - great argument. If you were in any way capable of reflecting on your own nonsense, you would at
    least acknowledge, that it was completely wrong to assume that I'm an "old fuck" jsut because I shared a Fox News Article - according to your notion, all fox news readers seem to be "old fucks that love to keep their hatred and anger burning for the next
    two years" - this is irrational hatred and quite a generalisation. You are a typical leftist that projects his own hatred and anger on others...
    I expect anyone who says "I have a solution to a problem" to demonstrate that the problem is real. If I wake up one day and hear about a bill Republicans have crafted to address a problem I've never even heard of, I know it the bill is just a stunt
    designed to be used as political theater. You can whine about "crazy leftists" but we know the value of facts and examples.

    The problem is stated in the article.

    "Republicans argued on the floor that comments from Virginia’s former Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam are an example of why the law needs to be clarified to protect newborn infants who survive abortions. Northam was talking about third-trimester
    abortions and appeared to indicate support for delivering babies that might still be alive before taking their life outside the womb."

    "We all know in 2019, then-Gov. Northam of the state of Virginia stated this: 'The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion
    would ensue between the physicians and the mother,'" said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio."

    So, obviously the current ruling on the matter is that if an abortion has failed, according to Northam: "The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family
    desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

    I think what Northam has stated here is the product of a sick mind. What is there to discuss about? There is nothing to be discussed about. The left's argument for this nonsense was: That other persons should not interfere with the "reproductive rights" (
    lol, the child already has been delivered) of a woman (very feminist of the left, imo it just seems anti-life). So, obviosuly the Reps would be right in "clarifying the matter" to prevent this from happening. What is wrong about this? You sometimes even
    have to give your political enemy (which you have demonized completely) some concessions.

    It does not matter if it ever happened (it also can't be proved as it obviously wouldn't have been illegal then), but it is good to prevent something from happening. As what Northam said is very chilling. Don't you think so as well?

    You can watch Northam stating it on video here: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xD8cPgcZ3E"

    How about you try to address my points for once. We are not talking about abortion rights,
    Yes we are. I know you can't connect the dots, but that's precisely what we are talking about. The rights of mothers giving birth, the rights of parents, the rights of doctors and their role, these are all things that this bill tramples on.

    You have your foil hat on? You obviously are not able to discuss basic facts.

    nor are we talking about immigration (and whatever the fuck you come up with, what happened on the Border under Obama and under Biden btw? Your criticism only knows one way. I criticise the reps and the dems btw - but the reps are way more reasonable
    these days. I bet you don't even know that it were the republicans that abolished slavery, and that KKK came from the democrats - but in your simple and deluded mind ofc the republicans are the root of all evil, eh? Calm down and get to yoru senses.
    You're the king of off-topic non-sequiturs for starting this thread, so deal with it.

    The problem for myself is not that you are going off topic, but that you are not able to recognize any msitake you did since you entered this thread. ;D

    I am not going to deal with the rest, as you have exposed your bigotry wrt t

    - The border situation is a mess and will likely remain so no matter who is president and what party holds power. What I expect is border enforcement that is consistent with our values and laws. The Republican child separation policy was evil top to
    bottom and the people behind it should be tried in the Hague and jailed for it.

    Sorry, not going to discuss another matter with you.

    - No party owns a monopoly on truth or good choices, or says consistent over time. So the Republican party was involved in the freeing of the slaves. Great! Take pride in that history and seek to do good in the present.
    - Me, I take pride in the fact that Lyndon Johnson signed the Civol Rights Act and alienated the racists in the party. You do know what party they joined after that, don't you?
    Try to address the Bill in question, you tell me that it doesn't address a real problem, but you don't give me an arguments that would prove your point - instead in usual leftist manner you come up with a whole lot of bullshit you accuse the
    republicans off, demonizing a whole party... but you never address any point wrt to said bill to prove your point. Let me ask you: Why do you think that it doesn't address a real problem? Look at what the bill says and tell me what exactly it is
    clarifying and why it is wro in clarifying it. Obviously you can't, just yadd yadda yadda
    Ok, nitwit, you choose to believe it must be a problem, while I choose not to. I refuse to support any bill where there is no evidence of a problem. You can tell me that's somehow my own failing, and that I should just trust the goodness of elected
    officials. Got it. Let's move on.

    What do you think - I am genuinely interested - about a bill that would save children from getting their tits cut off in crazy pediatric clinics? Do you support children who want to take hormone blockers etc thinking they are the opposite sex, or non-
    binary or we?

    I can't read any of your nonsense anymore sorry... Completely unreasonable.

    The bottom line is that anyone who thinks the House is out to pass necessary, long-needed legislation is a cretin. Anyone who mistakes political performance art for a genuine effort to solve problems is the victim of manipulation and their own
    superficial comprehension abilities - a dupe. Anyone who thinks that we aren't in store for the greatest circus shit-show since Donald Trump's scandal-a-day presidency. And the problem is that bullshit works. "Voter fraud" is a stinking turd of paranoid
    lies, but it's gotten legislation passed that had genuine potential to to curb the voting power of Democrats. And maybe it did- the problem is that Republican candidates are dangerous idiots (how could you vote for Herschel Walker, I ask you?) and most
    people are sane enough to recognize that. Republican keep losing, but finding ways to hold on to power.

    Prediction- two years letting the Freedom Caucus run things will only further damage the Republican party, the quality of their candidates, and their ability to solve real problems when they arise. And Democrats- even the mediocrity that is Joe
    Biden - will continue to outperform and win elections because they are actually there out of a sincere hope to make people's lives better, and they don't make people afraid that they are going to hasten the end of the world. Hyperbole? Nope- let's see
    what happens when the debt ceiling needs to be increased. These assholes won't let destroying America get in the way of winning a fight, will they?

    I will not read the rest of your nonsense. Try to address the points for once. You just suck at that.

    Just for reference: I am a 34 yo German, I don't vote in the USA, I also can't.
    What you are getting at is that you are not a US citizen. There are indeed Germans who vote here because they are citizens. If you live here and value our freedoms I welcome your consideration of citizenship.
    I just try to make sense of the world and what is happening in the USA. And you proved to me that the left is completely retarded and almost exclusively driven by some irrational hatred wrt to the republicans (it being a party of "old white men" that
    is inherently racist and whatever the fuck you come up with in your deluded head).
    Got it- it's been a pleasure.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 07:59:17 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 14:36:40 UTC+1:
    On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 11:33:24 PM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I will admit that my dexcription of Fox was unfair and untruthful. There are people of all ages who want to keep their anger and hatred burning.

    very nice of you for clarifying the matter (and showing your bigotry you accuse others of once again) ;D majored in psychology?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 13 08:30:39 2023
    I am not even going to talk about "trimester abortions"... what the fuck.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Fri Jan 13 10:53:35 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:56:17 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I can't read any of your nonsense anymore sorry... Completely unreasonable.

    Yep, I'm pro-choice, and I believe in the rights of parents and doctors to address their responsibilities and do their jobs, and that they should be given as much leeway as possible without the interference of the state, without the threat that their
    lives will be destroyed for making difficult medical choices that are legal. I also I believe laws need a better basis than "A Democrat said this"- based, you know, on actual facts and documented problems. That you repeat any of the nonsense swill that
    Fox feeds you shows you really need a tune-up when it comes to critical thinking. Because life is not simple, and there is always something to discuss. Claiming complex issues are simple and that those who don't sound like you are "sick in the head" is
    just rhetorical violence.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Fri Jan 13 10:55:54 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 10:30:42 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I am not even going to talk about "trimester abortions"... what the fuck.

    Three replies, bingo. I doubt you could compose a single intelligent sentence with the phrase, but go ahead, knock yourself out.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 11:24:34 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 19:55:57 UTC+1:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 10:30:42 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I am not even going to talk about "trimester abortions"... what the fuck.
    Three replies, bingo. I doubt you could compose a single intelligent sentence with the phrase, but go ahead, knock yourself out.

    huh? I meant to say "third trimester abortions" btw (but I am against abortions in general - except for some rare cases). Have you seen pictures on what the person inside the womb looks like at that stage? I really don't know what to say to people like
    you ;D

    You are crazy... as most people are on this ng. There is no reason to argue with someone like you any longer.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marc S@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 13 11:21:39 2023
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 19:53:37 UTC+1:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:56:17 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I can't read any of your nonsense anymore sorry... Completely unreasonable.
    Yep, I'm pro-choice, and I believe in the rights of parents and doctors to address their responsibilities and do their jobs, and that they should be given as much leeway as possible without the interference of the state, without the threat that their
    lives will be destroyed for making difficult medical choices that are legal. I also I believe laws need a better basis than "A Democrat said this"- based, you know, on actual facts and documented problems. That you repeat any of the nonsense swill that
    Fox feeds you shows you really need a tune-up when it comes to critical thinking. Because life is not simple, and there is always something to discuss. Claiming complex issues are simple and that those who don't sound like you are "sick in the head" is
    just rhetorical violence.

    yadda yadda yadda

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mswdesign@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marc S on Fri Jan 13 19:21:38 2023
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 1:24:37 PM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    mswd...@gmail.com schrieb am Freitag, 13. Januar 2023 um 19:55:57 UTC+1:
    On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 10:30:42 AM UTC-6, Marc S wrote:
    I am not even going to talk about "trimester abortions"... what the fuck.
    Three replies, bingo. I doubt you could compose a single intelligent sentence with the phrase, but go ahead, knock yourself out.
    huh? I meant to say "third trimester abortions" btw (but I am against abortions in general - except for some rare cases). Have you seen pictures on what the person inside the womb looks like at that stage? I really don't know what to say to people like
    you ;D

    You are crazy... as most people are on this ng. There is no reason to argue with someone like you any longer.

    I love how you keep undercutting yourself by returning to this argument over and over. You are choosing to socialize and argue with people you describe as crazy. What attracts you to crazy people, Marc? Don't you have better things to do with your time?
    Do you believe what you write? Say it again: "There is no reason to argue with someone like you any longer." And again. Say it one more time.

    Now, shoo! Begone. I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Todd M. McComb@21:1/5 to mswd...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 08:44:26 2023
    In article <99ea70eb-8691-45cb-8490-ac0839f62b24n@googlegroups.com>, mswd...@gmail.com <mswdesign@gmail.com> wrote:
    Now, shoo! Begone. I don't want to talk to you no more, you
    empty-headed animal food trough wiper!

    Hear, hear!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andy Evans@21:1/5 to Todd M. McComb on Sat Jan 14 02:22:58 2023
    On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 08:44:30 UTC, Todd M. McComb wrote:
    In article <99ea70eb-8691-45cb...@googlegroups.com>,
    mswd...@gmail.com <mswd...@gmail.com> wrote:
    Now, shoo! Begone. I don't want to talk to you no more, you
    empty-headed animal food trough wiper!
    Hear, hear!

    It's amazing that this guy continues to believe he's funny when he's about as funny as a gatepost

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Koren@21:1/5 to Andy Evans on Sat Jan 14 14:24:08 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:23:00 AM UTC-8, Andy Evans wrote:
    On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 08:44:30 UTC, Todd M. McComb wrote:
    In article <99ea70eb-8691-45cb...@googlegroups.com>,
    mswd...@gmail.com <mswd...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Now, shoo! Begone. I don't want to talk to you no
    more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper!

    Hear, hear!

    It's amazing that this guy continues to believe he's
    funny when he's about as funny as a gatepost

    Keep in mind Germanic humor is something else
    entirely.

    dk

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to dan....@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 14:37:06 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-8, dan....@gmail.com wrote:\

    Keep in mind Germanic humor is something else
    entirely.

    I was once told that the book of German humor is one of the thinnest books ever published... but it might just be a rumor :>)

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Koren@21:1/5 to pnal...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 14:45:25 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:37:08 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-8, dan....@gmail.com wrote:\
    Keep in mind Germanic humor is something else
    entirely.

    I was once told that the book of German humor is
    one of the thinnest books ever published... but it
    might just be a rumor :>)

    https://cornerstonefamilyservices.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/German-Children.jpg

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to dan....@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 16:39:56 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:45:28 PM UTC-8, dan....@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:37:08 PM UTC-8, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-8, dan....@gmail.com wrote:\
    Keep in mind Germanic humor is something else
    entirely.

    I was once told that the book of German humor is
    one of the thinnest books ever published... but it
    might just be a rumor :>)

    https://cornerstonefamilyservices.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/German-Children.jpg

    Good one!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Tenant Hub Michigan-Kedzie@21:1/5 to pnal...@gmail.com on Sat Jan 14 18:25:55 2023
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:37:08 PM UTC-6, pnal...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 2:24:11 PM UTC-8, dan....@gmail.com wrote:\
    Keep in mind Germanic humor is something else
    entirely.
    I was once told that the book of German humor is one of the thinnest books ever published... but it might just be a rumor :>)

    Here is some German humor. That is, the humor is about German, not actually German. Gave it to a friend who teaches German- she loved it. And I like it, too.

    https://www.amazon.com/Schottenfreude-German-Words-Human-Condition/dp/039916670X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2IXDOG56R5WSZ&keywords=schottenfreude&qid=1673749413&sprefix=schottenfreude%2Caps%2C217&sr=8-1

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)