• The Book of Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly Part 1 (2/3)

From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 10:13:38 2016
    [continued from previous message]

I wrote out the letter on paper with a pen, and my writing is not that neat, so they misspelled the last name and put ‘Daniel Dacy’ instead of ‘Daniel Daly’, confusing the ‘L’ for a ‘C’. I sent in another poem on the Demon as well, but
    the first poem was in the last issue, so they couldn’t have published the second one. I did though have my name mentioned in an issue of ‘Green Lantern’ I think around this time as well, (just a little later), in the letters section. My next
    publishing was in poetry anthologies from www.poetry.com (I think they have changed their name now). My poem ‘Cat’s’ was published in ‘Treasures to Discover’ and my poem ‘The Next Day’ was published in ‘The Best Poems and Poets of 2001’.
    After that I was published in a magazine in America, but never received a copy of the magazine, and it was one of my poems. I think it was called ‘Anointed Magazine’ by Magpie publishing, or something or another. I’ll get it one day. And then,
    just last year, I was published in ‘Short and Twisted 2009’, an Australian Anthology book, with short stories with twists to them. My short story ‘The Diabolical Adventure of RXQ7’ was published in this anthology. Of course, ‘Morning Stars’
    and ‘Ye Olde Devil’ were published at the same time under my own ‘Noahide Books’ imprint in 2007 with 100 copies of each of them. I have handed most of them out, but still have a few of each at home. My writing is central to my life, these days.
    I receive a Centrelink ‘Disability Support Pension’ for my Schizophrenia, and because I have a lot of free time available, I write books. I became schizophrenic in the mid 1990s the day I returned to faith in the God of the bible (interesting that,
    isn’t it). It was a hectic time. I had just spent the afternoon at YWAM in Watson with a girl called ‘Ariel Cheng’ who was studying with me at CIT at the time. All the previous night my depression had reached its worst, and I needed to See Ariel
    because she was saintly and a believer. All that day coming through Canberra from Macarthur to Watson I felt all this heaviness upon me, but when I got to the ground of the YWAM place, the spiritual heaviness abated. But when I left later on it returned.
    I stopped off in Woden at the Christian book store, bought a ‘Good News Bible’ and stopped off again at Holy Family Catholic Church in Gowrie and read the entire book of Job. And that is when I felt the goodness of God and returned to biblical faith.
    The following day I went off on a mad crusade after having confessed my sins to a Catholic priest in Red Hill, and, in an attempt to test my faith Indiana Jones and the last crusade style, I ended up jumping of a bridge near Parliament House. I was in
    hospital for a couple of week, and then in a wheelchair, but most of the anxiety and depression was now gone. And then about 6 months later when I prayed a sinners prayer in Potter’s House in Pearce, the rest of the depression left. BUT, in those 2 and
    a half years as a Christian, until January 1999 there was still a degree of anxiety. This, though, left in January 1999 when I became a Noahide. And since then things have been very good for me. I have had Schizophrenia all throughout this time, rejected
    the medication on naturalistic grounds a number of times, but now take it consistently. My symptoms are talking to myself a lot, and hearing voices a bit, but it is fine now. It doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. I have learned to live with it.
    But because I receive a Disability Support Pension since applying in 2005, I no longer really have to work so, to keep myself busy and (hopefully) earn a living one day, I write books. The main intention with my books is to keep them FREE to read online,
    but if people want to purchase paperback copies of my books, those ones I can sell. That I think is an ethical way of going about business, and completely fair. My main saga, of course, is ‘The Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’. This is about
    Angels and Children of God, from their creation up into a potentially neverending future. There is quite a bit written about them now, and I don’t really plan on ever finishing the saga in this human life. I have prayed many, many times to God for long
    life, and hope he continues to bless me with this. The first book written in the ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ was ‘Morning Stars’. This was begun the writing of in 2000 CE/AD. Prior to this my writing achievements were: A story about
    insects who flew in leaves in year 6 (which I was very proud of), a Frog and Toad story in primary school, a Fantasy Epic which I had maps drawn up for, about Kalan Lyant and Mallintor the Magician and the continents of ‘Kaluvia’ and ‘Ky-Keria’
    and Karadarak’ and the main bigger one which I can’t remember the name of but had the capital city of ‘Rhyan’ and a minor village called ‘Lameth’ were a female bartender called ‘Marni Bonniker’ worked, who was to figure into the saga. ‘
    Ky-Keria’ was a continent on the north of ‘Kaluvia’ and they were just connected (like north and south America’. All of ‘Ky-Keria’ was barren land with the dread city ‘Yalth’ in the centre, were the main protagonist of the saga, and evil
    warlock, resided. On Kaluvia on the north-east side were the ‘Iridian Jid’ mountains, two cities called ‘Ejin’ and ‘Eijin’. On Kaluvia, over the other side of the Iridian Jid on the mountains on the northern side, near the ocean, was ‘Havenâ
    €™. On Karadarak on the top north-eastern corner was ‘Auar’ and the ‘Auarii’ were the elf-like creatures from the hidden Shangri-La of ‘Auar’. Auar was totally surrounded by impassable mountains on the land side and impenetrable cliffs on the
    ocean side, and thus had never been found by the dwarves or humans. I had written in year 7 or 8 or 9 (I can’t remember which) quite a bit of this story on paper, but eventually lost the writings unfortunately. But later on in the mid 1990s it was
    going to be called (with new ideas) ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ with all sorts of ‘Armageddon’ overtones. I will definitely write this saga one day, and ‘The Belzandramanian’ which is currently underway mentions this saga, and should be viewed
    also as a prequel alongside David Eddings two sagas. I had read ALL of the Belgariad by this stage, and was about to be pleasantly surprised by Damien Asanovsci with his mothers copy of ‘Guardian’s of the West’ in hardback. The other major fantasy
    works I read in those years were: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Realm, the First Shannara Trilogy, The First 5 Riftwar saga books (Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Prince of the Blood & The King’s Buccaneer), The
    Dorian Hawkmoon books by Michael Moorcock, Conan the Adventurer, The Pliocene Exiles (and later the Galactic Milieu saga) by Julian May, The first nine Xanth books by Piers Anthony and later the first seven Incarnations of Immortality Books and Battle
    Circle by Piers Anthony (and I have ideas for a Battle Circle sequel, which I might do in fanfiction – hey, I will call it this: ‘Battle Circle II: Circle of Death’ – I just made up that title then. Anyway, my idea for the sequel is that the two
    guys left stranded near the end with the radiation poisoning (was that it? It is years since I have read it) but it was Sos and Sol wasn’t it? Anyway, whatever, they get rescued and cured by the Chinese Helicon, and they are in the sequel. It was just
    an idea I had back then because I liked the books so much.), Some of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, Most of the Foundation Saga (yet to read the two prequels to foundation), All 10 Chronicles of an Age of Darkness books by Hugh Cook and even a
    short story in the saga in his online website (check it out Hugh Cook fans, there are other short stories in the Chronicles there), This is the Way the World Begins featuring Ram Burrell by J T Macintosh, The Sword and the Satchel by Elizabeth H Boyer,
    The first two volumes of ‘Memory Sorrow and Thorn’ By Tad Williams (I am halfway through the final volume and will finish it off eventually), and more recently the first two volumes of the Faded Sun Trilogy by C J Cherryh (I will finish of the third
    volume eventually) and others still. I will probably start ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ soon. After that in the Mid 1990s I wrote the first two versions of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ both of which never got finished. The Current short story ‘The
    Harmony Bridge’ is a different version still, but contains some of the ideas. It really should be seen as a sequel to the original ideas for the Harmony Bridge, the plot I still have in my mind which I will write out some day. In fact the original
    version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ birthed the name ‘Callodyn’. That is were he was born. Radric was born in the second version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ and later I met Andre Wheeley from Crossroads Christian church and ‘Ambriel’, in a sense,
    was born from the ideas of both of these. Radric was a friend of Callodyn’s.

Here is my current resume:

Resume of Daniel Daly

Address: 29 Merriman Crescent
    MACARTHUR ACT 2904
    Phone: (02) 6291 4414
    E-Mail: danielthomasandrewdaly@live.com.au
    Date of Birth: 20th of November, 1972
    Skills: Office Administration Skills
    Word Processing Skills – MS Word (Intermediate to Advanced)
    MS Excel (Basic to Intermediate)
    Typing: 60 wpm
    Creative Writing Skills
    Pastoral Skills
    Education: Associate Diploma in Office Administration
    (1995) Canberra Institute of Technology
    Certificate in Word Processing and Office Skills
    (1993) Canberra Institute of Technology
    Year 10 Certificate
    (1988) St Patrick’s School, Cooma
    Work History:
    2000 – Current Author. I have my own website (http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com) dedicated to promoting my own fictional books about angels. I have spent the last decade writing these books.
    Position: Clerical Officer – Various Positions from ASO1 to acting ASO3 Duties: Various database work, Excel Spreadsheet work, Travel log, Stationery cupboard maintenance, Photocopier room maintenance
    Duties: Photocopying, Filing

It is not an exhaustive resume, just a basic one page one. Well that is the end of chapter two. I will write more soon. Cheers. Daniel
    End of chapter two

Chapter Three
    (Written Friday the 12th of March and Saturday the 13th of March 2010 in the evening, late on Friday, and early the next morning, Saturday, just after 12 midnight)

There is a line in a song which goes ‘A Good Heart these days is hard to find.’ Thinking about it, what will really last forever, beyond your works even, is if you have a good heart which people are attracted to and find peace in. If people can get
    along with you and find acceptance with you, if you can overlook their flaws and fallible nature and love them simply for being them, for being human and alive and worthy of love because of it, if you can show empathy and relate your heart to theirs and
    give them consolation when they are low and be a faithful friend in both difficult times and good times, if you can be a little rock of eternal friendship and hope in their lives, then that will really last forever and be a blessing of untold wealth.
    Money comes and goes. Perhaps, in the world to come, we will be trillionairres a trillion times over, and perhaps right at the bottom a number of times too. Who can really say, hey? Perhaps we will own mansions, and cars, star in movies and sing great
    songs. But when everyone has had their turn at glory, what will last? Thinking about Jesus, who I don’t believe is the Christ or Messiah or God or anything like that type of nonsense, but thinking about how he often comes across in his simple human
    wisdom, he apparently forsaked all the glory of wealth in his life, didn’t bother really trying to earn thousands of drachmas (or whatever their currency was) and living out the high life, but instead sought to teach people spiritual values and share a
    message of love with them. And while I think God has various ways of looking at the person of Jesus of Nazareth, ways unlike how the church views him, I think there is still a heart of popularity attributed to this man simply because he comes across has
    having cared about people, and perhaps was even willing to die for them, which he apparently did. I couldn’t do that, personally. I have the guts to take a bullet for any wife I would marry and children, but I couldn’t die on a cross. But then again,
    that’s not me. If someone asked me ‘Would you die for me?’ I would have to tell them ‘NO.’ But then I would say ‘But I would LIVE for you instead.’ But, whatever, the message of Jesus simple love is, really, what is going to last forever.
    The message of finding a heart which accepts you and treats you kindly, which will sacrifice for you and dig you out of difficult situations, will give you blessings when you need them, and stay faithful to you – well who can say that they don’t
    really want that a lot? And, hopefully, that is what Haven Noahide Fellowship, if it really ever starts growing well and turning into something which I hope it could become, will be all about. Above all else I want Haven to be exactly that – ‘A Havenâ
    €™. I think everyone can say at some time in their lives they needed a place to get away, a place to call their own, a place to be accepted, loved unconditionally, and helped out in difficult circumstances. In Australia were I live we are so lucky that
    we have a good welfare system which helps out the people with low incomes. I know that Indigenous Australians still have a degree of poverty, but it has gotten to the point in Australia that if you really want to succeed in life, the opportunities are
    there. Schooling will be free if you can’t afford it, you can gain HECS to study a university degree and pay it back later. There is the jobsearch allowance to support you while you are looking for work. And there is government housing for people who
    can’t afford to own or rent in the private sector. All of this comes from, to my way of thinking, a society which genuinely cares about its citizens. And that is what we all want, isn’t it? To live in a world which cares and has a heart in it. All my
    life I have heard it said occasionally that this is a cold hard uncaring world. But I have found the opposite often equally true. There ARE a lot of caring people in this world. There are synagogues and churches and mosques and temples full of religious
    and spiritual people who are motivated by pleasing God and helping their fellow humans. And there are non-religious people who hold to an ethical or moral stance of live and let live and trying to be a good person. And, I think, that may just be what it
    is all about, this thing called life. C S Lewis argued in ‘Mere Christianity’ that there is a ‘Moral Law’ which we all seem to ascribe to. For example, we often say of things ‘That’s not right’. Or ‘That shouldn’t be’ as if there is
    some benchmark or standard of righteousness which we all seemingly hint at, even unknowingly. A lot of that may be as a result of centuries of grooming on our morals, but is it more than that? Is there really a sense of justice innate to being human,
    made in the image of God. And, for me, Justice is not just about righting wrongs, but acting justly to ensure a society in which happiness is found. Haven Noahide Fellowship, as of today, has a tiny number of members. But it has a growing number of
    people who know about us. My hope is that Haven WILL grow, and end up being that Haven in peoples lives, a place of sanctuary, a place were they can escape to and find peace from God and solace for the heart and soul. I want Haven to be a place were
    EVERYONE is accepted, because we are all children of Noah and Noahides. It is to be a place were people can be put right with God, meeting him, encountering him in prayer and meditation, and finding others who also connect to him. It is to be a place,
    ultimately, in which Jew, Christian, Muslim, Bahai and any of the believers in the God of Adam, Noah and Abraham can connect and find Haven from the conflicts which have often beset them. You see, Haven accepts everyone of all the Adamic religions,
    wanting to be a place were they can find acceptance with each other and tolerance for their differences. And it is the sign, the simple sign of the ‘Rainbow’ with its bright colours, which all of us can see and witness to, and have hope in the
    promises of God that his Grace will remain, everlastingly so.

I have had a crush on a number of female pop singers for a number of years now. I have fancied the Christian pop singer ‘Rebecca St James’ for a long time, ever since the mid 1990s when I was given a Christian compilation CD from my sister with her
    song ‘Here I Am’ on it. I think she is a wonderful person, and hope she soon finds the right man for her, because she is still a virgin in her early 30s and has been faithfully waiting for the right one. I really like all 5 Spice Girls, and am
    currently reading Geri Halliwell’s biography ‘If Only’. She comes across as a very genuine person, in no way flakey, with a very real upbringing and with a heart which cares. I think she is FAB. I am also a big Madonna fan now, and hope the best
    for her. I also really like Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson, as well as Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff and Lily Allen. I remember in the 1980s when I first heard of Madonna. She was that new big super popstar, who at the time I thought was basically one of
    the real big popstar's like Michael Jackson. I never bought any of her albums though and was never really a fan until the early 1990s when I was at a video store and looking at CDs for rent and thought I may as well try the ‘Bedtime Stories’ album by
    Madonna. I loved it and became a fan then. I know Madonna has studied Kabbalah for many years, and I also know she still seems to be a Christian in faith as well. I find her a very interesting personality and the fact that she has faith in God is, to me,
    a great thing. To me that is someone who ‘has it all’ but still remembers where her bread is buttered. Success in life, finding the big dream of it all, and finding your piece of the pie seems to be what it is all about for many of us in the west. I
    wrote a poem a while ago called ‘Stuck’ which sort of summed up how I view things. It is in my ‘Life, Love and Other Mysteries’ anthology of poetry and song. So much of my own yearnings in life over these past 20 years have been for some sort of
    success. To make a name for myself, to achieve wealth and success, to gain my own, supposedly deserved, glory. But I suppose I have to learn the poem God gave me to write for myself. ‘In patience what I need comes to be.’ I guess, if we can learn to
    wait, to learn to let go of the demand for ‘Instant Wealth’ and ‘Instant Success’, then perhaps what we actually really NEED will be given to us by God and that in this ‘Prison of Life’ we will end up FREE from the frustrations of our own
    covetous lusts for wealth and success, instead transformed into a person which is content with God’s love and whatever he sees fit to provide for us. Because if we have God’s love – if we have the love of the one who is eternal and has always been
    there – then it is just patience we need to have, for he will give us all good things in the fullness of time. What we need to learn in the mean times is to love each other, to respect each other, and to value each other. For those gifts, which are
    FREE, are the ones we really need for eternity anyway.

When I stopped going to Catholic Church at 16 it wasn’t really because I didn’t believe in God. It was because church was boring and I had better things to do. But, gradually, looking back, I realize now that the simple faith I had in God as a child
    disappeared in those years from 16 to 18 or so. But not for long. I questioned, intently, wether God was there or not. I thought about it all the time, a great deal, and then, later on in year 11 or 12 at Lake Tuggeranong College I stole a book on
    philosophy for beginners from the library (which I might have eventually returned to the Civic library) and read some of the arguments for the existence of God. What nailed it for me was the ‘Argument from Design’. Essentially it argues that nature
    is so complex, wonderful, beautiful and has such a design to it that it indicates a ‘DESIGNER’ behind it. I gave this thought, then, and within a short while confessed my faith. Yes, God was there, had designed the universe, and was the creator. It
    was at that point I really did believe in God, and have never stopped since. But I was NOT a religious believer, instead, I guess, being deistic in my viewpoint. I did believe in an afterlife, though, and shared that view briefly once with Ariel Cheng, a
    friend from CIT. But she alluded that unless I was a Christian I wouldn’t receive that afterlife. That got me interested in Christianity and later I became a pentecostal. But for a long time now, since being a Noahide, I KNOW I was in the right
    position back then. I had faith in God, believed in a world to come, and I know that was and still is enough for God to accept you. It was all he needed to save me. Over the course of my walk with God, though, I have come to know that Jehovah is NOT a
    trinity, and that Israel is his ‘Rock’. But, the way the Noahide world is gradually emerging now, we Noahides are becoming God’s ‘Rock’ as well. After all, we are of the ‘Oldest’ of the biblical covenants, older still than Abraham’s
    covenants, and perhaps in that sense should be the MOST responsible of God’s holy people. Perhaps, because we are of the OLDEST covenant, we should be the most mature and reliable in our service to the Most High. It is what I believe personally anyway.
    Faith in God in action can mean a lot for many people. For many it is a belief system which guides their lives and moral choices. For others it becomes the central focus in a religious calling. And for others still, just that little part of faith in
    their lives, that little corner, which they occasionally go to that reminds them that, yes, they believe, and that there is a meaning to it. But then back off to the real world. For me, personally, it is perhaps a mixture of all those perspectives. As a
    Christian in Potters House and the United Pentecostal Church I evangelized on the streets of Civic in Canberra a great deal, handing out flyers, talking to people and even street preaching. I hardly ever saw anyone come to church that I had talked to,
    but wonder these days what, if any, impact I had. It has been slow going in Noahide faith as well, but what I seem to be understanding these days is that you REALLY need to get your time up in a religion and a religious assembly and show REAL commitment
    before God will bless you with souls. If you are a monotheistic evangelist, and you want to win souls to your assembly, they won’t come forth unless YOU stick to your assembly. If you quit later on, God has wasted his time in using you as an example,
    hasn’t he? You have GOT to stick to your guns and really commit, or you are just wasting your time. Real soul winners are ones who end up sticking to something, and showing people their faith is genuine. If it isn’t you won’t bear fruit in the end.
    In this day and age it is as simple as that, because with all the religions on offer people see through the shallow ones very quickly now and move on.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute in Fyshwick in Canberra at 26 years of age. It was the day (early in the morning) after I left Christian faith and was thinking about Jewish/Noahide faith. I was living in Hughes in Canberra, working at AQIS, and had
    come to the conclusion that I really didn’t believe in Jesus and that I just believed in God. And then, later on that night, thinking that because I was no longer a Christian, that all the Christian teaching on sexual purity until marriage really didnâ€
    ™t apply to me, with all my years of sexual frustration having built up, I went off to the keycard machine at the mall, withdrew a number of hundreds of dollars, and early the following morning took a taxi out to Fyshwick stopping at ‘Exotic Studios’.
    The girls working name was ‘Amber’, she was from Cooma originally (funnily enough) and was very pretty. I went a fair number of times after that, but it gradually diminished. Sexuality and what God requires of us is a big issue for me, and very
    challenging. Not being Jewish and, further, honestly believing that the Talmudic system of Noahide faith is simply rabbinic invention, I have only been able to rely on the Scriptures themselves. I would be lying to myself if I tried to follow the
    mainstream ‘7 Laws of Noah’ code. I don’t believe it is the historical truth, so there is no point in trying to meet its religious requirements. I essentially have a ‘moderate’ stance on the composition of the scriptures, and would recommend ‘
    Richard Elliott Friedman’s’ ‘Who Wrote the Bible’ to explain source theory on the Documentary Hypothesis. While I would question ‘Dating’ of the sources, I agree there ARE differing sources in the Torah. Some say it is Priestly invention, the
    sections in Leviticus and that, by and large, the rulings are developed rulings. This is probably true to a degree. IF there are any genuine Mosaic sections in the Torah WE don’t know with any certainty what they are. Further, we really DON’T know
    what are the rule from God, if any, on sexual morality. The bible says what it says, but is this reality? Is this the moral truth of human lives? I am not sure. In the Australian Capital Territory were I live Prostitution is legal. Because of that I
    occasionally visit a lady and have an intimate encounter. I have shared this with a number of friends in my mental health groups, and nobody really seems to object. In fact it is usually an article for light hearted conversation. From observations on
    this throughout life, smirks, laughter and grins are often the result in male to male conversations on their sexual escapades. Is that, then, the reality of sexual conduct? And, therefore, are the biblical prohibitions rabbinic nonsense? Is it really
    that big a deal? Today we have homosexuals well entrenched in our society, and nobody seems to mind. In fact many churches say that is ok now. With my knowledge on the composition of the bible and the lack of real proof of God’s own voice on the
    subject, what can we really say? In the end I only argue common sense should prevail, and your own convictions and inner voice. There are a lot of sexual freedoms now, and I think that will always be part of society from now on. We won’t ever be going
    back to the Victorian era, and the restrictive ways of the past. X rated porn is here to stay, and they are the facts of life. What I do know, though, is that VDs aka STDs or STIs are a permanent part of the landscape, and a fool practices unsafe sex
    with every Tom, Dick and Harry. So whatever your practices on this issue, be bloody careful.

I probably had my first cigarette in my teens. But I can’t really remember. In fact, it might have been my early 20s. So far I have smoked about 20 to 30 cigarettes in my life and drunk about 50 to 100 cans of beer in my life. I am not actually really
    trying to abstain from beer – it is just that I don’t really like the stuff very much. I do like cigarettes, but plan on never taking them up seriously, as I know all to well the dangers. But once or twice a year I will have a smoke, little enough to
    ensure I do no real damage. I got weighed just the other day and came in at 154 KGs. Quite a bit, but funnily enough down on the last weighing. I have been up over 160 KGs previously. My diet, and the fact I now drink quite a bit of water, is gradually
    and slowly wearing down my weight. The way I am going, 3 or 4 years from now I expect I might be under 140 KGs. I am hoping for that. Being health, of course, is a big part of life. It seems for so many that it is a major preoccupation and for the other
    half a non-issue. But we are probably all concerned in some way. God’s plan is for us mainly to eat fruits and vegetables and various plants, and he started us off on that. Later he gave Noah permission to eat meat, and we can do that as Noahides as
    long as we drain off the blood. Nobody is supposed to eat blood. All of this is meant to support our life and make us healthy. Of course, we don’t have access to the tree of life, as we can’t get back to the garden. I pray that God feeds me that
    fruit spiritually, and I pray that a lot, and hopefully he does. I really enjoy life these days and want as long a life as I can possibly get. Of course, we need to be healthy and because of this I make sure I don’t smoke or drink too much, and I try
    to gradually improve my eating habits as the years go by. I am even slowly thinking about vitamin tablets as an option to consider.

My brother Gregory was probably my best friend for most of my young life. I teased him a bit too much I think, and was a bit bossy an older brother, but I really did like him, and am grateful I had him as a brother growing up. We used to play cricket
    together in the back yard quite a lot, and across the road with the neighbours boy as well. Greg has a boy, James, now. James really is a ‘Daly’ and is like his grandfather with a quiet nature. I have never been married, but would like to one day. At
    37 I realize I am not getting any younger, but still hope to meet a nice lady to have children with. Of course God told Noah to populate the earth, and I am willing to do my bit, but just haven’t found the girl I connect with yet. Hopefully one day.
    Gregory is married to a Philippino lady called ‘Christie-Mae’ who was born on Christmas Day. They seem to get along, and I enjoy having her in the family. They are in Perth now, were they will build a house, so I won’t see him a lot in the future.
    But he is my favourite sibling, and I wish the best for him.

I have listened to hundreds, possibly over a thousand, CDs in my life. With my schizophrenia I am in the habit of getting rid of them in some way, but I have a large knowledge of many musical artists. I have many favourite albums, but some of them would
    include: Bon Jovi – New Jersey, Def Leppard – Hysteria, Kings X – Faith, Hope, Love, Spice Girls – Greatest Hits, Britney Spears – The Singles Collection, AC DC – Back in Black, DC Talk – Jesus Freak, Cheri Keaggy – My Faith Will Stay,
    Rebecca St James – God & Susan Ashton – A Distant Call. I love music, can listen to it all day, and hopefully always will. I myself have composed a number of basic classical piano pieces, and hope to eventually have a small compilation CD put
    together. It will go on ‘Myspace’ if I ever get the project done.

Anyway, I will close this third chapter with a slice of wisdom. ‘Whatever you do, do well.’
    All the best. Daniel
    End of Chapter Three

Chapter Four
    (Written Tuesday, 6th of April, 2010 CE, early in the morning)

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 10:13:38 2016
    [continued from previous message]

I wrote out the letter on paper with a pen, and my writing is not that neat, so they misspelled the last name and put ‘Daniel Dacy’ instead of ‘Daniel Daly’, confusing the ‘L’ for a ‘C’. I sent in another poem on the Demon as well, but
    the first poem was in the last issue, so they couldn’t have published the second one. I did though have my name mentioned in an issue of ‘Green Lantern’ I think around this time as well, (just a little later), in the letters section. My next
    publishing was in poetry anthologies from www.poetry.com (I think they have changed their name now). My poem ‘Cat’s’ was published in ‘Treasures to Discover’ and my poem ‘The Next Day’ was published in ‘The Best Poems and Poets of 2001’.
    After that I was published in a magazine in America, but never received a copy of the magazine, and it was one of my poems. I think it was called ‘Anointed Magazine’ by Magpie publishing, or something or another. I’ll get it one day. And then,
    just last year, I was published in ‘Short and Twisted 2009’, an Australian Anthology book, with short stories with twists to them. My short story ‘The Diabolical Adventure of RXQ7’ was published in this anthology. Of course, ‘Morning Stars’
    and ‘Ye Olde Devil’ were published at the same time under my own ‘Noahide Books’ imprint in 2007 with 100 copies of each of them. I have handed most of them out, but still have a few of each at home. My writing is central to my life, these days.
    I receive a Centrelink ‘Disability Support Pension’ for my Schizophrenia, and because I have a lot of free time available, I write books. I became schizophrenic in the mid 1990s the day I returned to faith in the God of the bible (interesting that,
    isn’t it). It was a hectic time. I had just spent the afternoon at YWAM in Watson with a girl called ‘Ariel Cheng’ who was studying with me at CIT at the time. All the previous night my depression had reached its worst, and I needed to See Ariel
    because she was saintly and a believer. All that day coming through Canberra from Macarthur to Watson I felt all this heaviness upon me, but when I got to the ground of the YWAM place, the spiritual heaviness abated. But when I left later on it returned.
    I stopped off in Woden at the Christian book store, bought a ‘Good News Bible’ and stopped off again at Holy Family Catholic Church in Gowrie and read the entire book of Job. And that is when I felt the goodness of God and returned to biblical faith.
    The following day I went off on a mad crusade after having confessed my sins to a Catholic priest in Red Hill, and, in an attempt to test my faith Indiana Jones and the last crusade style, I ended up jumping of a bridge near Parliament House. I was in
    hospital for a couple of week, and then in a wheelchair, but most of the anxiety and depression was now gone. And then about 6 months later when I prayed a sinners prayer in Potter’s House in Pearce, the rest of the depression left. BUT, in those 2 and
    a half years as a Christian, until January 1999 there was still a degree of anxiety. This, though, left in January 1999 when I became a Noahide. And since then things have been very good for me. I have had Schizophrenia all throughout this time, rejected
    the medication on naturalistic grounds a number of times, but now take it consistently. My symptoms are talking to myself a lot, and hearing voices a bit, but it is fine now. It doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. I have learned to live with it.
    But because I receive a Disability Support Pension since applying in 2005, I no longer really have to work so, to keep myself busy and (hopefully) earn a living one day, I write books. The main intention with my books is to keep them FREE to read online,
    but if people want to purchase paperback copies of my books, those ones I can sell. That I think is an ethical way of going about business, and completely fair. My main saga, of course, is ‘The Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’. This is about
    Angels and Children of God, from their creation up into a potentially neverending future. There is quite a bit written about them now, and I don’t really plan on ever finishing the saga in this human life. I have prayed many, many times to God for long
    life, and hope he continues to bless me with this. The first book written in the ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ was ‘Morning Stars’. This was begun the writing of in 2000 CE/AD. Prior to this my writing achievements were: A story about
    insects who flew in leaves in year 6 (which I was very proud of), a Frog and Toad story in primary school, a Fantasy Epic which I had maps drawn up for, about Kalan Lyant and Mallintor the Magician and the continents of ‘Kaluvia’ and ‘Ky-Keria’
    and Karadarak’ and the main bigger one which I can’t remember the name of but had the capital city of ‘Rhyan’ and a minor village called ‘Lameth’ were a female bartender called ‘Marni Bonniker’ worked, who was to figure into the saga. ‘
    Ky-Keria’ was a continent on the north of ‘Kaluvia’ and they were just connected (like north and south America’. All of ‘Ky-Keria’ was barren land with the dread city ‘Yalth’ in the centre, were the main protagonist of the saga, and evil
    warlock, resided. On Kaluvia on the north-east side were the ‘Iridian Jid’ mountains, two cities called ‘Ejin’ and ‘Eijin’. On Kaluvia, over the other side of the Iridian Jid on the mountains on the northern side, near the ocean, was ‘Havenâ
    €™. On Karadarak on the top north-eastern corner was ‘Auar’ and the ‘Auarii’ were the elf-like creatures from the hidden Shangri-La of ‘Auar’. Auar was totally surrounded by impassable mountains on the land side and impenetrable cliffs on the
    ocean side, and thus had never been found by the dwarves or humans. I had written in year 7 or 8 or 9 (I can’t remember which) quite a bit of this story on paper, but eventually lost the writings unfortunately. But later on in the mid 1990s it was
    going to be called (with new ideas) ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ with all sorts of ‘Armageddon’ overtones. I will definitely write this saga one day, and ‘The Belzandramanian’ which is currently underway mentions this saga, and should be viewed
    also as a prequel alongside David Eddings two sagas. I had read ALL of the Belgariad by this stage, and was about to be pleasantly surprised by Damien Asanovsci with his mothers copy of ‘Guardian’s of the West’ in hardback. The other major fantasy
    works I read in those years were: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Realm, the First Shannara Trilogy, The First 5 Riftwar saga books (Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Prince of the Blood & The King’s Buccaneer), The
    Dorian Hawkmoon books by Michael Moorcock, Conan the Adventurer, The Pliocene Exiles (and later the Galactic Milieu saga) by Julian May, The first nine Xanth books by Piers Anthony and later the first seven Incarnations of Immortality Books and Battle
    Circle by Piers Anthony (and I have ideas for a Battle Circle sequel, which I might do in fanfiction – hey, I will call it this: ‘Battle Circle II: Circle of Death’ – I just made up that title then. Anyway, my idea for the sequel is that the two
    guys left stranded near the end with the radiation poisoning (was that it? It is years since I have read it) but it was Sos and Sol wasn’t it? Anyway, whatever, they get rescued and cured by the Chinese Helicon, and they are in the sequel. It was just
    an idea I had back then because I liked the books so much.), Some of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, Most of the Foundation Saga (yet to read the two prequels to foundation), All 10 Chronicles of an Age of Darkness books by Hugh Cook and even a
    short story in the saga in his online website (check it out Hugh Cook fans, there are other short stories in the Chronicles there), This is the Way the World Begins featuring Ram Burrell by J T Macintosh, The Sword and the Satchel by Elizabeth H Boyer,
    The first two volumes of ‘Memory Sorrow and Thorn’ By Tad Williams (I am halfway through the final volume and will finish it off eventually), and more recently the first two volumes of the Faded Sun Trilogy by C J Cherryh (I will finish of the third
    volume eventually) and others still. I will probably start ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ soon. After that in the Mid 1990s I wrote the first two versions of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ both of which never got finished. The Current short story ‘The
    Harmony Bridge’ is a different version still, but contains some of the ideas. It really should be seen as a sequel to the original ideas for the Harmony Bridge, the plot I still have in my mind which I will write out some day. In fact the original
    version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ birthed the name ‘Callodyn’. That is were he was born. Radric was born in the second version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ and later I met Andre Wheeley from Crossroads Christian church and ‘Ambriel’, in a sense,
    was born from the ideas of both of these. Radric was a friend of Callodyn’s.

Here is my current resume:

Resume of Daniel Daly

Address: 29 Merriman Crescent
    MACARTHUR ACT 2904
    Phone: (02) 6291 4414
    E-Mail: danielthomasandrewdaly@live.com.au
    Date of Birth: 20th of November, 1972
    Skills: Office Administration Skills
    Word Processing Skills – MS Word (Intermediate to Advanced)
    MS Excel (Basic to Intermediate)
    Typing: 60 wpm
    Creative Writing Skills
    Pastoral Skills
    Education: Associate Diploma in Office Administration
    (1995) Canberra Institute of Technology
    Certificate in Word Processing and Office Skills
    (1993) Canberra Institute of Technology
    Year 10 Certificate
    (1988) St Patrick’s School, Cooma
    Work History:
    2000 – Current Author. I have my own website (http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com) dedicated to promoting my own fictional books about angels. I have spent the last decade writing these books.
    Position: Clerical Officer – Various Positions from ASO1 to acting ASO3 Duties: Various database work, Excel Spreadsheet work, Travel log, Stationery cupboard maintenance, Photocopier room maintenance
    Duties: Photocopying, Filing

It is not an exhaustive resume, just a basic one page one. Well that is the end of chapter two. I will write more soon. Cheers. Daniel
    End of chapter two

Chapter Three
    (Written Friday the 12th of March and Saturday the 13th of March 2010 in the evening, late on Friday, and early the next morning, Saturday, just after 12 midnight)

There is a line in a song which goes ‘A Good Heart these days is hard to find.’ Thinking about it, what will really last forever, beyond your works even, is if you have a good heart which people are attracted to and find peace in. If people can get
    along with you and find acceptance with you, if you can overlook their flaws and fallible nature and love them simply for being them, for being human and alive and worthy of love because of it, if you can show empathy and relate your heart to theirs and
    give them consolation when they are low and be a faithful friend in both difficult times and good times, if you can be a little rock of eternal friendship and hope in their lives, then that will really last forever and be a blessing of untold wealth.
    Money comes and goes. Perhaps, in the world to come, we will be trillionairres a trillion times over, and perhaps right at the bottom a number of times too. Who can really say, hey? Perhaps we will own mansions, and cars, star in movies and sing great
    songs. But when everyone has had their turn at glory, what will last? Thinking about Jesus, who I don’t believe is the Christ or Messiah or God or anything like that type of nonsense, but thinking about how he often comes across in his simple human
    wisdom, he apparently forsaked all the glory of wealth in his life, didn’t bother really trying to earn thousands of drachmas (or whatever their currency was) and living out the high life, but instead sought to teach people spiritual values and share a
    message of love with them. And while I think God has various ways of looking at the person of Jesus of Nazareth, ways unlike how the church views him, I think there is still a heart of popularity attributed to this man simply because he comes across has
    having cared about people, and perhaps was even willing to die for them, which he apparently did. I couldn’t do that, personally. I have the guts to take a bullet for any wife I would marry and children, but I couldn’t die on a cross. But then again,
    that’s not me. If someone asked me ‘Would you die for me?’ I would have to tell them ‘NO.’ But then I would say ‘But I would LIVE for you instead.’ But, whatever, the message of Jesus simple love is, really, what is going to last forever.
    The message of finding a heart which accepts you and treats you kindly, which will sacrifice for you and dig you out of difficult situations, will give you blessings when you need them, and stay faithful to you – well who can say that they don’t
    really want that a lot? And, hopefully, that is what Haven Noahide Fellowship, if it really ever starts growing well and turning into something which I hope it could become, will be all about. Above all else I want Haven to be exactly that – ‘A Havenâ
    €™. I think everyone can say at some time in their lives they needed a place to get away, a place to call their own, a place to be accepted, loved unconditionally, and helped out in difficult circumstances. In Australia were I live we are so lucky that
    we have a good welfare system which helps out the people with low incomes. I know that Indigenous Australians still have a degree of poverty, but it has gotten to the point in Australia that if you really want to succeed in life, the opportunities are
    there. Schooling will be free if you can’t afford it, you can gain HECS to study a university degree and pay it back later. There is the jobsearch allowance to support you while you are looking for work. And there is government housing for people who
    can’t afford to own or rent in the private sector. All of this comes from, to my way of thinking, a society which genuinely cares about its citizens. And that is what we all want, isn’t it? To live in a world which cares and has a heart in it. All my
    life I have heard it said occasionally that this is a cold hard uncaring world. But I have found the opposite often equally true. There ARE a lot of caring people in this world. There are synagogues and churches and mosques and temples full of religious
    and spiritual people who are motivated by pleasing God and helping their fellow humans. And there are non-religious people who hold to an ethical or moral stance of live and let live and trying to be a good person. And, I think, that may just be what it
    is all about, this thing called life. C S Lewis argued in ‘Mere Christianity’ that there is a ‘Moral Law’ which we all seem to ascribe to. For example, we often say of things ‘That’s not right’. Or ‘That shouldn’t be’ as if there is
    some benchmark or standard of righteousness which we all seemingly hint at, even unknowingly. A lot of that may be as a result of centuries of grooming on our morals, but is it more than that? Is there really a sense of justice innate to being human,
    made in the image of God. And, for me, Justice is not just about righting wrongs, but acting justly to ensure a society in which happiness is found. Haven Noahide Fellowship, as of today, has a tiny number of members. But it has a growing number of
    people who know about us. My hope is that Haven WILL grow, and end up being that Haven in peoples lives, a place of sanctuary, a place were they can escape to and find peace from God and solace for the heart and soul. I want Haven to be a place were
    EVERYONE is accepted, because we are all children of Noah and Noahides. It is to be a place were people can be put right with God, meeting him, encountering him in prayer and meditation, and finding others who also connect to him. It is to be a place,
    ultimately, in which Jew, Christian, Muslim, Bahai and any of the believers in the God of Adam, Noah and Abraham can connect and find Haven from the conflicts which have often beset them. You see, Haven accepts everyone of all the Adamic religions,
    wanting to be a place were they can find acceptance with each other and tolerance for their differences. And it is the sign, the simple sign of the ‘Rainbow’ with its bright colours, which all of us can see and witness to, and have hope in the
    promises of God that his Grace will remain, everlastingly so.

I have had a crush on a number of female pop singers for a number of years now. I have fancied the Christian pop singer ‘Rebecca St James’ for a long time, ever since the mid 1990s when I was given a Christian compilation CD from my sister with her
    song ‘Here I Am’ on it. I think she is a wonderful person, and hope she soon finds the right man for her, because she is still a virgin in her early 30s and has been faithfully waiting for the right one. I really like all 5 Spice Girls, and am
    currently reading Geri Halliwell’s biography ‘If Only’. She comes across as a very genuine person, in no way flakey, with a very real upbringing and with a heart which cares. I think she is FAB. I am also a big Madonna fan now, and hope the best
    for her. I also really like Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson, as well as Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff and Lily Allen. I remember in the 1980s when I first heard of Madonna. She was that new big super popstar, who at the time I thought was basically one of
    the real big popstar's like Michael Jackson. I never bought any of her albums though and was never really a fan until the early 1990s when I was at a video store and looking at CDs for rent and thought I may as well try the ‘Bedtime Stories’ album by
    Madonna. I loved it and became a fan then. I know Madonna has studied Kabbalah for many years, and I also know she still seems to be a Christian in faith as well. I find her a very interesting personality and the fact that she has faith in God is, to me,
    a great thing. To me that is someone who ‘has it all’ but still remembers where her bread is buttered. Success in life, finding the big dream of it all, and finding your piece of the pie seems to be what it is all about for many of us in the west. I
    wrote a poem a while ago called ‘Stuck’ which sort of summed up how I view things. It is in my ‘Life, Love and Other Mysteries’ anthology of poetry and song. So much of my own yearnings in life over these past 20 years have been for some sort of
    success. To make a name for myself, to achieve wealth and success, to gain my own, supposedly deserved, glory. But I suppose I have to learn the poem God gave me to write for myself. ‘In patience what I need comes to be.’ I guess, if we can learn to
    wait, to learn to let go of the demand for ‘Instant Wealth’ and ‘Instant Success’, then perhaps what we actually really NEED will be given to us by God and that in this ‘Prison of Life’ we will end up FREE from the frustrations of our own
    covetous lusts for wealth and success, instead transformed into a person which is content with God’s love and whatever he sees fit to provide for us. Because if we have God’s love – if we have the love of the one who is eternal and has always been
    there – then it is just patience we need to have, for he will give us all good things in the fullness of time. What we need to learn in the mean times is to love each other, to respect each other, and to value each other. For those gifts, which are
    FREE, are the ones we really need for eternity anyway.

When I stopped going to Catholic Church at 16 it wasn’t really because I didn’t believe in God. It was because church was boring and I had better things to do. But, gradually, looking back, I realize now that the simple faith I had in God as a child
    disappeared in those years from 16 to 18 or so. But not for long. I questioned, intently, wether God was there or not. I thought about it all the time, a great deal, and then, later on in year 11 or 12 at Lake Tuggeranong College I stole a book on
    philosophy for beginners from the library (which I might have eventually returned to the Civic library) and read some of the arguments for the existence of God. What nailed it for me was the ‘Argument from Design’. Essentially it argues that nature
    is so complex, wonderful, beautiful and has such a design to it that it indicates a ‘DESIGNER’ behind it. I gave this thought, then, and within a short while confessed my faith. Yes, God was there, had designed the universe, and was the creator. It
    was at that point I really did believe in God, and have never stopped since. But I was NOT a religious believer, instead, I guess, being deistic in my viewpoint. I did believe in an afterlife, though, and shared that view briefly once with Ariel Cheng, a
    friend from CIT. But she alluded that unless I was a Christian I wouldn’t receive that afterlife. That got me interested in Christianity and later I became a pentecostal. But for a long time now, since being a Noahide, I KNOW I was in the right
    position back then. I had faith in God, believed in a world to come, and I know that was and still is enough for God to accept you. It was all he needed to save me. Over the course of my walk with God, though, I have come to know that Jehovah is NOT a
    trinity, and that Israel is his ‘Rock’. But, the way the Noahide world is gradually emerging now, we Noahides are becoming God’s ‘Rock’ as well. After all, we are of the ‘Oldest’ of the biblical covenants, older still than Abraham’s
    covenants, and perhaps in that sense should be the MOST responsible of God’s holy people. Perhaps, because we are of the OLDEST covenant, we should be the most mature and reliable in our service to the Most High. It is what I believe personally anyway.
    Faith in God in action can mean a lot for many people. For many it is a belief system which guides their lives and moral choices. For others it becomes the central focus in a religious calling. And for others still, just that little part of faith in
    their lives, that little corner, which they occasionally go to that reminds them that, yes, they believe, and that there is a meaning to it. But then back off to the real world. For me, personally, it is perhaps a mixture of all those perspectives. As a
    Christian in Potters House and the United Pentecostal Church I evangelized on the streets of Civic in Canberra a great deal, handing out flyers, talking to people and even street preaching. I hardly ever saw anyone come to church that I had talked to,
    but wonder these days what, if any, impact I had. It has been slow going in Noahide faith as well, but what I seem to be understanding these days is that you REALLY need to get your time up in a religion and a religious assembly and show REAL commitment
    before God will bless you with souls. If you are a monotheistic evangelist, and you want to win souls to your assembly, they won’t come forth unless YOU stick to your assembly. If you quit later on, God has wasted his time in using you as an example,
    hasn’t he? You have GOT to stick to your guns and really commit, or you are just wasting your time. Real soul winners are ones who end up sticking to something, and showing people their faith is genuine. If it isn’t you won’t bear fruit in the end.
    In this day and age it is as simple as that, because with all the religions on offer people see through the shallow ones very quickly now and move on.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute in Fyshwick in Canberra at 26 years of age. It was the day (early in the morning) after I left Christian faith and was thinking about Jewish/Noahide faith. I was living in Hughes in Canberra, working at AQIS, and had
    come to the conclusion that I really didn’t believe in Jesus and that I just believed in God. And then, later on that night, thinking that because I was no longer a Christian, that all the Christian teaching on sexual purity until marriage really didnâ€
    ™t apply to me, with all my years of sexual frustration having built up, I went off to the keycard machine at the mall, withdrew a number of hundreds of dollars, and early the following morning took a taxi out to Fyshwick stopping at ‘Exotic Studios’.
    The girls working name was ‘Amber’, she was from Cooma originally (funnily enough) and was very pretty. I went a fair number of times after that, but it gradually diminished. Sexuality and what God requires of us is a big issue for me, and very
    challenging. Not being Jewish and, further, honestly believing that the Talmudic system of Noahide faith is simply rabbinic invention, I have only been able to rely on the Scriptures themselves. I would be lying to myself if I tried to follow the
    mainstream ‘7 Laws of Noah’ code. I don’t believe it is the historical truth, so there is no point in trying to meet its religious requirements. I essentially have a ‘moderate’ stance on the composition of the scriptures, and would recommend ‘
    Richard Elliott Friedman’s’ ‘Who Wrote the Bible’ to explain source theory on the Documentary Hypothesis. While I would question ‘Dating’ of the sources, I agree there ARE differing sources in the Torah. Some say it is Priestly invention, the
    sections in Leviticus and that, by and large, the rulings are developed rulings. This is probably true to a degree. IF there are any genuine Mosaic sections in the Torah WE don’t know with any certainty what they are. Further, we really DON’T know
    what are the rule from God, if any, on sexual morality. The bible says what it says, but is this reality? Is this the moral truth of human lives? I am not sure. In the Australian Capital Territory were I live Prostitution is legal. Because of that I
    occasionally visit a lady and have an intimate encounter. I have shared this with a number of friends in my mental health groups, and nobody really seems to object. In fact it is usually an article for light hearted conversation. From observations on
    this throughout life, smirks, laughter and grins are often the result in male to male conversations on their sexual escapades. Is that, then, the reality of sexual conduct? And, therefore, are the biblical prohibitions rabbinic nonsense? Is it really
    that big a deal? Today we have homosexuals well entrenched in our society, and nobody seems to mind. In fact many churches say that is ok now. With my knowledge on the composition of the bible and the lack of real proof of God’s own voice on the
    subject, what can we really say? In the end I only argue common sense should prevail, and your own convictions and inner voice. There are a lot of sexual freedoms now, and I think that will always be part of society from now on. We won’t ever be going
    back to the Victorian era, and the restrictive ways of the past. X rated porn is here to stay, and they are the facts of life. What I do know, though, is that VDs aka STDs or STIs are a permanent part of the landscape, and a fool practices unsafe sex
    with every Tom, Dick and Harry. So whatever your practices on this issue, be bloody careful.

I probably had my first cigarette in my teens. But I can’t really remember. In fact, it might have been my early 20s. So far I have smoked about 20 to 30 cigarettes in my life and drunk about 50 to 100 cans of beer in my life. I am not actually really
    trying to abstain from beer – it is just that I don’t really like the stuff very much. I do like cigarettes, but plan on never taking them up seriously, as I know all to well the dangers. But once or twice a year I will have a smoke, little enough to
    ensure I do no real damage. I got weighed just the other day and came in at 154 KGs. Quite a bit, but funnily enough down on the last weighing. I have been up over 160 KGs previously. My diet, and the fact I now drink quite a bit of water, is gradually
    and slowly wearing down my weight. The way I am going, 3 or 4 years from now I expect I might be under 140 KGs. I am hoping for that. Being health, of course, is a big part of life. It seems for so many that it is a major preoccupation and for the other
    half a non-issue. But we are probably all concerned in some way. God’s plan is for us mainly to eat fruits and vegetables and various plants, and he started us off on that. Later he gave Noah permission to eat meat, and we can do that as Noahides as
    long as we drain off the blood. Nobody is supposed to eat blood. All of this is meant to support our life and make us healthy. Of course, we don’t have access to the tree of life, as we can’t get back to the garden. I pray that God feeds me that
    fruit spiritually, and I pray that a lot, and hopefully he does. I really enjoy life these days and want as long a life as I can possibly get. Of course, we need to be healthy and because of this I make sure I don’t smoke or drink too much, and I try
    to gradually improve my eating habits as the years go by. I am even slowly thinking about vitamin tablets as an option to consider.

My brother Gregory was probably my best friend for most of my young life. I teased him a bit too much I think, and was a bit bossy an older brother, but I really did like him, and am grateful I had him as a brother growing up. We used to play cricket
    together in the back yard quite a lot, and across the road with the neighbours boy as well. Greg has a boy, James, now. James really is a ‘Daly’ and is like his grandfather with a quiet nature. I have never been married, but would like to one day. At
    37 I realize I am not getting any younger, but still hope to meet a nice lady to have children with. Of course God told Noah to populate the earth, and I am willing to do my bit, but just haven’t found the girl I connect with yet. Hopefully one day.
    Gregory is married to a Philippino lady called ‘Christie-Mae’ who was born on Christmas Day. They seem to get along, and I enjoy having her in the family. They are in Perth now, were they will build a house, so I won’t see him a lot in the future.
    But he is my favourite sibling, and I wish the best for him.

I have listened to hundreds, possibly over a thousand, CDs in my life. With my schizophrenia I am in the habit of getting rid of them in some way, but I have a large knowledge of many musical artists. I have many favourite albums, but some of them would
    include: Bon Jovi – New Jersey, Def Leppard – Hysteria, Kings X – Faith, Hope, Love, Spice Girls – Greatest Hits, Britney Spears – The Singles Collection, AC DC – Back in Black, DC Talk – Jesus Freak, Cheri Keaggy – My Faith Will Stay,
    Rebecca St James – God & Susan Ashton – A Distant Call. I love music, can listen to it all day, and hopefully always will. I myself have composed a number of basic classical piano pieces, and hope to eventually have a small compilation CD put
    together. It will go on ‘Myspace’ if I ever get the project done.

Anyway, I will close this third chapter with a slice of wisdom. ‘Whatever you do, do well.’
    All the best. Daniel
    End of Chapter Three

Chapter Four
    (Written Tuesday, 6th of April, 2010 CE, early in the morning)

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)