• The Book of Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly Part 2 (2/2)

From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 10:20:02 2016
    [continued from previous message]

God created nature and, I suppose, in many ways it reflects God himself and not just his fertile imagination. He is a God of wonder and power, of fury and might. When he appeared to Israel at Mt Sinai he surrounded the top of the mountain with thunder
    and lightning. What this meant to the Israelites was a witness of a God of Power and Might – a God not soon to be forgotten. Perhaps one of the strongest testimonies to the truth of the God of Israel is in how so many of the other deities, which the
    Hebrew God calls ‘idol’s’ have come and gone and been all but forgotten by the world. Sure, we still bandy about the Roman and Greek god names in legendary story telling, but nobody seriously believes in their existence any more. And as for all the
    ancient Canaanite gods most people can’t even name one. Yahweh, the Lord, the God of Israel, seems to have stayed around in the imagination of humankind for some reason. For some reason this particular deity has imprinted himself on the hearts and
    minds of humans with the belief that he is the true God and creator of all that is. Either, for some strange reason, this particular religion has some sort of appeal which speaks to many, or it just may be what it claims – the truth. When Yahweh spoke
    to me in a dream in Goulburn about a decade ago he spoke with a voice which emanated pure, flawless truth. It is not just a voice which I sensed I could trust and would not lie to me in this sense, but you could sense the literal spiritual truth of the
    voice. That is what Yahweh himself is like – pure, unadulterated truth. I believe Yahweh is ONE – that is how he communicated himself to me. He is not some confusing triune deity of the majority of Christian belief. He is a being of singular nature
    in the same way human beings, made in his image, are likewise one singular human person. And, in fact, the New Testament teaches this truth as did the Christian church to begin with. I lived in Cooma from 1980 to 1990 – the decade. My family lived at 6
    Bradley Street in Cooma. The family attended the Catholic Church every Sunday for the whole decade, whereas I myself left the church in about 1988, no longer believing in Christianity and not really believing in God very much. The Catholic Church in
    Cooma is St Patrick’s Church, and I attended St Patrick’s school from Kindergarten through to Year 10, first travelling in from Berridale and then walking to school every day from 6 Bradley street. In 1989 I attended Monaro High School in year 11 for
    one year, before the family moved to Canberra in late 1989 I think (or possibly very early 1990). I still have strong memories of year 11 in Cooma. For the previous couple of years I had finally found friendships, never having found any at St Pats of any
    reasonable length, making new friends with the kids from the public school system who I have talked about already. We used to hang at Peter Dradrach’s house mostly, but were very rarely at my house or occasionally at Damien Asanovsci or Michael Werle
    or Michael Gratwick’s house. Peter had a Commodore 64 computer and we played it constantly in the late 1980s, also going to the Arcade parlour all the time at this point. We played various arcade games at the arcade parlour which was on Bombala street
    a couple of hundred metres down the road from Peter’s house. And, of course, just down from his house was the Rotary Oval were we did our cricket training, playing in the nets a heck of a lot over a few summers. In 1989, the year before I left for
    Canberra, it was the time we played the Indoor cricket competition and won the B Grade competition. It was a time when my life was very full with my friendships, friendships which had not really been there in a major way in earlier years, perhaps apart
    from Peter Collins who lived opposite us on 6 Bradley Street, and I grew up a lot and found out about people and relationships. In year 11 Louise Roseman had a crush on me and carved ‘Xad’ onto her arm which was my nickname from computer arcade games
    and fantasy games (a shortened version of my made up ‘Xaddadaxx’). Berridale was my very early youth, from 1972 to 1980. Cooma was my childhood from 1980 to 1990. But I achieved proper adulthood and became a man living in Canberra from 1990 onwards,
    and that is were most of my fundamental spiritual growth and maturity came from. I had pinched a lot growing up, and in our gang we pinched things from shops a bit. We were not innocent lambs of God. But I always knew our particular group, which listened
    to a lot of heavy metal and hard rock from the 1980s, were still good kids and we were not an aggressive gang in any way and we never really made any trouble for people. A very few minor incidents but never any real problems. Looking back we were ok kids
    and in my relationship with God today he never brings up any problems from my youth. I was a little bit of a devil, but I was alright in the end. I liked Louise a bit, but I liked Jenny Cheetham more, who was a girl in my year (Louise was a bit younger)
    who was from the Public system, as I never knew her in St Pats, and while I never dated her or anything like that, my heart really yearned for her for a few weeks. I met her again in a Revival Fellowship meeting in Tuggeranong a few years back after she
    returned from New Zealand for her dad’s funeral. She had changed, and my feelings for her were not the same, but I still liked her quite a lot. She’d been married since, but had divorced. But she was keeping her married name so there was no future
    for us possibly. Besides, she didn’t agree in any way with my Noahide beliefs, and I was possibly too antagonistic in some of the things I said to her. But such is life – it is never always smooth sailing.
    That is all for now. I will write again in a while.
    Best wishes to those reading this ongoing work. Daniel.
    The End of Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine
    10th of June 2010 AD/CE / 6174 SC

Today was the 10th of June 2010 AD/CE or 6174 SC as I like to call it. I have decided today that Haven Noahide Fellowship should keep historical records in an online format as well as in a published paper format as our own history of the world and
    Noahide relevant issues.
    Here are my activities for this day.
    Just after 2.30 this morning I went down to the service station at the Chisholm shops to use the St George ATM. My money sometimes comes in after 3.30 in the morning, but sometimes after 2.30. Today it was in after 2.30. I bought a cottage pie from the
    station (which I do a lot on Thursday mornings, early, when I go for my money) as well as a glass bottle of Coca Cola, which is currently sitting on my desk near my, now having been drunk). I purchased the CD’s from the Service station of ‘AC/DC –
    Back in Black’ as well as ‘Queen – Absolute Greatest.’ They both cost over $20. They had a copy of Metallica’s self titled album, and later on when I was at home I was thinking over how the ‘Back in Black’ album and ‘Metallica’s’ self
    titled album were basically flawless albums as I saw it, both with black covers, and both having symbols relating to Satan. I spent time when I got home, first listening to the Queen album, and listening to most tracks until about track 10 when I skipped
    them a little and changed to the AC/DC album. I remember looking at the songwriters for the various Queen songs and noting, as I have noted in the past when I had most Queen CDs at a time, that each of the four members of the band had written at least
    one decent hit, and that each member contributed to a real band as I saw it. I remember looking at the picture from the First Greatest hits album in the folio and thinking it was a classic photo.
    Later on, just after 6, I headed off to the bus stop to catch the early bus to Tuggeranong. I caught the 67. The 65 comes at a very similar time each morning, and I usually prefer this one as it gets to Greenway just a little bit quicker. There was a
    girl at the bus stop who I recognized from yesterday, and she asked the 67 bus driver about the 65. I caught the 65 yesterday with her and she got off at Mackillop catholic school. I think she is a teacher or something. When I got to Tuggeranong
    Hyperdome I ordered a Caramel latte and noticed the girl who worked there again. I have been g0ing to the coffee shop on Anketell street on the Hyperdome which is open from about 6 and there has usually been a guy working at that time. But the last
    couple of times it has been a girl. She is of average looks and I thought about her as a potential girlfriend as I do about all the girls on the bus and who I see in the streets. I measure them up and assess wether I would be interested. She was medium
    in looks, and I didn’t really fancy her. I ordered a grande $5 latte and went into the hyperdome to use the Internet. There are Internet stalls which take coins and credit cards which you can use whenever the Hyperdome is open. I have a username, which
    I can’t tell here, and a password I use all the time now. When online I emailed Naomi Samadi from Haven Noahide Fellowship in India. I also paid my regular credit card bills for my go MasterCard. One bill was just over $70 and the other I paid just
    over $92. The bills come each month. After that I think I did some updating to my Noahide websites, as well as checking my email and my myspace accounts. Most days I check my webhits for my Noahide Books website, and I can’t remember how many I got
    today but they were a decent amount of hits. After that I went shopping. I bought 4 magazines and 2 scratchies from the Hyperdome Newsagent. The Magazines were ‘Goddess Number One’ (X 2 copies), Heart of the Earthmother Volume 3 (I also have number 1
    and 2) and a copy of Antiques and Collectable. On one of the scratchies I won $4 which is the amount I had spent on them. I rarely win a decent amount. Then I went off to Revolution CD with the plan of buying some CDs, but instead I bought a milkshake
    and went to the library. Oh, earlier, after the magazines, I bought 3 cds and 2 cd holders from Kmart. The cds were a double pack of Avril Lavigne (Let Go & Under My Skin) and Evanescence ‘Fallen’. The CD holders cost $5 each and are durable plastic
    ones. When I got to the library I spent ages printing off, for the first time with the exception of Ye Olde Devil and Morning Stars, a printing each of Volumes 0 to 10 as well as volume 13. So most of the saga is now officially printed in A4. The
    printings are in my room here in Macarthur. I spent a lot of money on the printings, and went to my bank to get out extra funds to print as much as possible. I will finish off the final printings soon. I got home, wrote a few more stories, updated my
    website and then returned to Tuggeranong to upload the updates as well as printing off ‘The Rainbow Bible’ with the little money I had left. This was the actual first printing ever of my ‘Rainbow Bible’. On the way to Greenway for the second time
    I was having fun giving funny names to various trees and signs and other things, just for the sake of humour and the voice which speaks to me using my voice. I think it is God or a spirit or something, and not my subconscious. Remember, I am a
    schizophrenic. When I got home I had my dinner (which was stew, and quite nice) and did some more work, wrote volume 20 of the Noahide version of the Chronicles, and then started typing this chapter. While typing this chapter I have been listening to my
    CD Cascada ‘Platinum’. And that is were I am up to, so I will finish this chapter now.
    The End of Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten
    11th of June 2010 CE/AD / 6174 SC

Today’s Activities

Very tired last night. Slept erratically as usual. Got up this morning when Adrian Chan arrived and went off for my weekly chess club at the Mental Health Leisure Program at the Southern Cross Stadium in Greenway near the Hyperdome. Didn’t actually
    play any chess today but mostly used the Internet and uploaded latest writings from late last night. Brought along 3 CDs to play at the centre – AC/DC ‘Back in Black’, Daughtry, Rogue Traders ‘Better in the Dark’. They were well received by
    most. Had pizza for lunch with the group and a can of Coke – Adrian paid for me, and I promised to pay him back later. We used to go to a café down next to Lake Tuggeranong College for lunch but that is currently being remodelled. Met Justin Angold,
    who is a Noahide, and I gave him the time and date for the first meeting of Haven Noahide Fellowship in Canberra, which is scheduled for the 3rd of July on Saturday from 11-11:30 till late in the afternoon. I am going to pray for a reasonable turnout,
    but it might end up just being me and Justin. But that is ok, because it has to start somewhere. This afternoon I listened to Queen ‘Absolute Greatest’ again and had a nap. I was quite tired. Then later I reorganized the Index page for Noahide Books
    and removed Volume 20 & 21 which were 2 Daniel stories and have instead put them into a new title called ‘Anthology’ which will be the Noahide Version of the Anthology tales for Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. I have now 2 versions for the
    Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. The Jewish Version which is now complete from Volume Zero to Volume Thirteen. The Noahide Version uses the same first 5 volumes (zero to four) and then includes ‘Ye Olde Devil’ but then goes into ‘Rachel’s
    Lament’ with Rachel Smith INSTEAD of Rachel Rothchild who was in ‘Rachel Daughter of Eve’. Thus, the Noahide Version of the Chronicles is a separate universal tale. ‘Lucy Smith’ is part of the ‘Jewish Version’ while ‘Lucy Potter’ is
    part of the ‘Noahide Version’. I also began ‘Valandriel’s Little Adventure’ which I will finish tomorrow. Currently I am listening to ‘The Offspring – Splinter’ and the song ‘Hit That’ is playing. I bought the CD Single when the album
    first came out, but just bought the album recently from Sanity records at the Hyperdome for $10. I was listening also to Avril Lavigne’s ‘Let Go’ album today and I noticed some quite interesting lyrics in the song ‘Things I’ll never say.’
    Quite cool, Avril. Quite cool. That will do for today.
    The End of Chapter Ten

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 10:20:02 2016
    [continued from previous message]

God created nature and, I suppose, in many ways it reflects God himself and not just his fertile imagination. He is a God of wonder and power, of fury and might. When he appeared to Israel at Mt Sinai he surrounded the top of the mountain with thunder
    and lightning. What this meant to the Israelites was a witness of a God of Power and Might – a God not soon to be forgotten. Perhaps one of the strongest testimonies to the truth of the God of Israel is in how so many of the other deities, which the
    Hebrew God calls ‘idol’s’ have come and gone and been all but forgotten by the world. Sure, we still bandy about the Roman and Greek god names in legendary story telling, but nobody seriously believes in their existence any more. And as for all the
    ancient Canaanite gods most people can’t even name one. Yahweh, the Lord, the God of Israel, seems to have stayed around in the imagination of humankind for some reason. For some reason this particular deity has imprinted himself on the hearts and
    minds of humans with the belief that he is the true God and creator of all that is. Either, for some strange reason, this particular religion has some sort of appeal which speaks to many, or it just may be what it claims – the truth. When Yahweh spoke
    to me in a dream in Goulburn about a decade ago he spoke with a voice which emanated pure, flawless truth. It is not just a voice which I sensed I could trust and would not lie to me in this sense, but you could sense the literal spiritual truth of the
    voice. That is what Yahweh himself is like – pure, unadulterated truth. I believe Yahweh is ONE – that is how he communicated himself to me. He is not some confusing triune deity of the majority of Christian belief. He is a being of singular nature
    in the same way human beings, made in his image, are likewise one singular human person. And, in fact, the New Testament teaches this truth as did the Christian church to begin with. I lived in Cooma from 1980 to 1990 – the decade. My family lived at 6
    Bradley Street in Cooma. The family attended the Catholic Church every Sunday for the whole decade, whereas I myself left the church in about 1988, no longer believing in Christianity and not really believing in God very much. The Catholic Church in
    Cooma is St Patrick’s Church, and I attended St Patrick’s school from Kindergarten through to Year 10, first travelling in from Berridale and then walking to school every day from 6 Bradley street. In 1989 I attended Monaro High School in year 11 for
    one year, before the family moved to Canberra in late 1989 I think (or possibly very early 1990). I still have strong memories of year 11 in Cooma. For the previous couple of years I had finally found friendships, never having found any at St Pats of any
    reasonable length, making new friends with the kids from the public school system who I have talked about already. We used to hang at Peter Dradrach’s house mostly, but were very rarely at my house or occasionally at Damien Asanovsci or Michael Werle
    or Michael Gratwick’s house. Peter had a Commodore 64 computer and we played it constantly in the late 1980s, also going to the Arcade parlour all the time at this point. We played various arcade games at the arcade parlour which was on Bombala street
    a couple of hundred metres down the road from Peter’s house. And, of course, just down from his house was the Rotary Oval were we did our cricket training, playing in the nets a heck of a lot over a few summers. In 1989, the year before I left for
    Canberra, it was the time we played the Indoor cricket competition and won the B Grade competition. It was a time when my life was very full with my friendships, friendships which had not really been there in a major way in earlier years, perhaps apart
    from Peter Collins who lived opposite us on 6 Bradley Street, and I grew up a lot and found out about people and relationships. In year 11 Louise Roseman had a crush on me and carved ‘Xad’ onto her arm which was my nickname from computer arcade games
    and fantasy games (a shortened version of my made up ‘Xaddadaxx’). Berridale was my very early youth, from 1972 to 1980. Cooma was my childhood from 1980 to 1990. But I achieved proper adulthood and became a man living in Canberra from 1990 onwards,
    and that is were most of my fundamental spiritual growth and maturity came from. I had pinched a lot growing up, and in our gang we pinched things from shops a bit. We were not innocent lambs of God. But I always knew our particular group, which listened
    to a lot of heavy metal and hard rock from the 1980s, were still good kids and we were not an aggressive gang in any way and we never really made any trouble for people. A very few minor incidents but never any real problems. Looking back we were ok kids
    and in my relationship with God today he never brings up any problems from my youth. I was a little bit of a devil, but I was alright in the end. I liked Louise a bit, but I liked Jenny Cheetham more, who was a girl in my year (Louise was a bit younger)
    who was from the Public system, as I never knew her in St Pats, and while I never dated her or anything like that, my heart really yearned for her for a few weeks. I met her again in a Revival Fellowship meeting in Tuggeranong a few years back after she
    returned from New Zealand for her dad’s funeral. She had changed, and my feelings for her were not the same, but I still liked her quite a lot. She’d been married since, but had divorced. But she was keeping her married name so there was no future
    for us possibly. Besides, she didn’t agree in any way with my Noahide beliefs, and I was possibly too antagonistic in some of the things I said to her. But such is life – it is never always smooth sailing.
    That is all for now. I will write again in a while.
    Best wishes to those reading this ongoing work. Daniel.
    The End of Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine
    10th of June 2010 AD/CE / 6174 SC

Today was the 10th of June 2010 AD/CE or 6174 SC as I like to call it. I have decided today that Haven Noahide Fellowship should keep historical records in an online format as well as in a published paper format as our own history of the world and
    Noahide relevant issues.
    Here are my activities for this day.
    Just after 2.30 this morning I went down to the service station at the Chisholm shops to use the St George ATM. My money sometimes comes in after 3.30 in the morning, but sometimes after 2.30. Today it was in after 2.30. I bought a cottage pie from the
    station (which I do a lot on Thursday mornings, early, when I go for my money) as well as a glass bottle of Coca Cola, which is currently sitting on my desk near my, now having been drunk). I purchased the CD’s from the Service station of ‘AC/DC –
    Back in Black’ as well as ‘Queen – Absolute Greatest.’ They both cost over $20. They had a copy of Metallica’s self titled album, and later on when I was at home I was thinking over how the ‘Back in Black’ album and ‘Metallica’s’ self
    titled album were basically flawless albums as I saw it, both with black covers, and both having symbols relating to Satan. I spent time when I got home, first listening to the Queen album, and listening to most tracks until about track 10 when I skipped
    them a little and changed to the AC/DC album. I remember looking at the songwriters for the various Queen songs and noting, as I have noted in the past when I had most Queen CDs at a time, that each of the four members of the band had written at least
    one decent hit, and that each member contributed to a real band as I saw it. I remember looking at the picture from the First Greatest hits album in the folio and thinking it was a classic photo.
    Later on, just after 6, I headed off to the bus stop to catch the early bus to Tuggeranong. I caught the 67. The 65 comes at a very similar time each morning, and I usually prefer this one as it gets to Greenway just a little bit quicker. There was a
    girl at the bus stop who I recognized from yesterday, and she asked the 67 bus driver about the 65. I caught the 65 yesterday with her and she got off at Mackillop catholic school. I think she is a teacher or something. When I got to Tuggeranong
    Hyperdome I ordered a Caramel latte and noticed the girl who worked there again. I have been g0ing to the coffee shop on Anketell street on the Hyperdome which is open from about 6 and there has usually been a guy working at that time. But the last
    couple of times it has been a girl. She is of average looks and I thought about her as a potential girlfriend as I do about all the girls on the bus and who I see in the streets. I measure them up and assess wether I would be interested. She was medium
    in looks, and I didn’t really fancy her. I ordered a grande $5 latte and went into the hyperdome to use the Internet. There are Internet stalls which take coins and credit cards which you can use whenever the Hyperdome is open. I have a username, which
    I can’t tell here, and a password I use all the time now. When online I emailed Naomi Samadi from Haven Noahide Fellowship in India. I also paid my regular credit card bills for my go MasterCard. One bill was just over $70 and the other I paid just
    over $92. The bills come each month. After that I think I did some updating to my Noahide websites, as well as checking my email and my myspace accounts. Most days I check my webhits for my Noahide Books website, and I can’t remember how many I got
    today but they were a decent amount of hits. After that I went shopping. I bought 4 magazines and 2 scratchies from the Hyperdome Newsagent. The Magazines were ‘Goddess Number One’ (X 2 copies), Heart of the Earthmother Volume 3 (I also have number 1
    and 2) and a copy of Antiques and Collectable. On one of the scratchies I won $4 which is the amount I had spent on them. I rarely win a decent amount. Then I went off to Revolution CD with the plan of buying some CDs, but instead I bought a milkshake
    and went to the library. Oh, earlier, after the magazines, I bought 3 cds and 2 cd holders from Kmart. The cds were a double pack of Avril Lavigne (Let Go & Under My Skin) and Evanescence ‘Fallen’. The CD holders cost $5 each and are durable plastic
    ones. When I got to the library I spent ages printing off, for the first time with the exception of Ye Olde Devil and Morning Stars, a printing each of Volumes 0 to 10 as well as volume 13. So most of the saga is now officially printed in A4. The
    printings are in my room here in Macarthur. I spent a lot of money on the printings, and went to my bank to get out extra funds to print as much as possible. I will finish off the final printings soon. I got home, wrote a few more stories, updated my
    website and then returned to Tuggeranong to upload the updates as well as printing off ‘The Rainbow Bible’ with the little money I had left. This was the actual first printing ever of my ‘Rainbow Bible’. On the way to Greenway for the second time
    I was having fun giving funny names to various trees and signs and other things, just for the sake of humour and the voice which speaks to me using my voice. I think it is God or a spirit or something, and not my subconscious. Remember, I am a
    schizophrenic. When I got home I had my dinner (which was stew, and quite nice) and did some more work, wrote volume 20 of the Noahide version of the Chronicles, and then started typing this chapter. While typing this chapter I have been listening to my
    CD Cascada ‘Platinum’. And that is were I am up to, so I will finish this chapter now.
    The End of Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten
    11th of June 2010 CE/AD / 6174 SC

Today’s Activities

Very tired last night. Slept erratically as usual. Got up this morning when Adrian Chan arrived and went off for my weekly chess club at the Mental Health Leisure Program at the Southern Cross Stadium in Greenway near the Hyperdome. Didn’t actually
    play any chess today but mostly used the Internet and uploaded latest writings from late last night. Brought along 3 CDs to play at the centre – AC/DC ‘Back in Black’, Daughtry, Rogue Traders ‘Better in the Dark’. They were well received by
    most. Had pizza for lunch with the group and a can of Coke – Adrian paid for me, and I promised to pay him back later. We used to go to a café down next to Lake Tuggeranong College for lunch but that is currently being remodelled. Met Justin Angold,
    who is a Noahide, and I gave him the time and date for the first meeting of Haven Noahide Fellowship in Canberra, which is scheduled for the 3rd of July on Saturday from 11-11:30 till late in the afternoon. I am going to pray for a reasonable turnout,
    but it might end up just being me and Justin. But that is ok, because it has to start somewhere. This afternoon I listened to Queen ‘Absolute Greatest’ again and had a nap. I was quite tired. Then later I reorganized the Index page for Noahide Books
    and removed Volume 20 & 21 which were 2 Daniel stories and have instead put them into a new title called ‘Anthology’ which will be the Noahide Version of the Anthology tales for Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. I have now 2 versions for the
    Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. The Jewish Version which is now complete from Volume Zero to Volume Thirteen. The Noahide Version uses the same first 5 volumes (zero to four) and then includes ‘Ye Olde Devil’ but then goes into ‘Rachel’s
    Lament’ with Rachel Smith INSTEAD of Rachel Rothchild who was in ‘Rachel Daughter of Eve’. Thus, the Noahide Version of the Chronicles is a separate universal tale. ‘Lucy Smith’ is part of the ‘Jewish Version’ while ‘Lucy Potter’ is
    part of the ‘Noahide Version’. I also began ‘Valandriel’s Little Adventure’ which I will finish tomorrow. Currently I am listening to ‘The Offspring – Splinter’ and the song ‘Hit That’ is playing. I bought the CD Single when the album
    first came out, but just bought the album recently from Sanity records at the Hyperdome for $10. I was listening also to Avril Lavigne’s ‘Let Go’ album today and I noticed some quite interesting lyrics in the song ‘Things I’ll never say.’
    Quite cool, Avril. Quite cool. That will do for today.
    The End of Chapter Ten

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)