• Eternal Realm of Glory Part 4 (2/2)

From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 22 02:47:37 2016
    [continued from previous message]

‘Well, as strange as it might sound, she likes to go off and do her thing a lot of the time. Seems to be something which has developed in her way of thinking. But you need a woman, don’t you?’
    ‘Yes,’ he said. ‘I don’t really like to masturbate unless a woman is watching, and usually involved – and I haven’t been to a prostitute in a hell of a long time.’
    She looked at him with a smile. ‘Good to know, Danny. But that is exactly my point. You need a woman. So when the cat is away, the mouse will play.’
    He looked at her and nodded. ‘I guess so,’ he finally sighed. ‘I guess so.’

Chapter Twenty

Melanie had, after about only 3,000 years this time, finished up with her first stint at House of Broken hearts, and come home. Geraldine, duly, grabbed her stuff, kissed Daniel on the cheek, and scampered. Young Geraldine, their daughter, was well
    married now, and living a few cities away.

‘So, Mel. Home at last?’ Melanie, sitting in front of the TV, watching a nature documentary nodded a little.

Daniel stared at her. She had gotten back a few days ago, and they hadn’t chatted yet, seriously. He wanted to clear up some things.

‘Mel. You know I love you, don’t you.’
    ‘Yes sweetie.’
    ‘Good. And, believe me. That will never change. And, well. I really don’t ever want to divorce you. You know that as well, don’t you?’
    She nodded, but continued staring at the television set.

‘Ok. Well, it’s like this. In the bible,’ and she turned to look at him.
    ‘Yes Daniel. What about the bible?’
    He gulped. ‘Well, in the bible, Jacob, who we of course know is Israel, well…’ he left off.
    Melanie stared at him, and then made a connection. ‘He had two wives. Is that what you are saying?’
    ‘Uh, kind of.’

She turned back to the TV. ‘Go ahead, then. I don’t care. I am used to the idea now.’
    ‘You don’t mind? Really?’
    ‘If Geri doesn’t, then I really don’t care anymore. Have it your way.’

‘Oh boy. Thanks, Mel. You’re a lifesaver.’

When Daniel had proposed to Geri, she laughed and said ‘You aren’t serious, are you? What, has she agreed to a divorce?’
    And Daniel went on to explain his biblical faith and Geri just stared at him. But she wouldn’t answer his question after that, but just went silent. Daniel only presumed she was thinking it over.

It took a few years, and eventually Geraldine came around. ‘Look, Danny. No, ok. No. We have an eternity friendship between us, but I won’t play second fiddle to Melanie as the second wife. That is not my way, ok. I am also sort of strict about
    those things, as bizarre as that might sound. If am going to get it right, then it would be done right. We shack up with each other – we are good friends. On that basis it works for me, but nothing more ok. I don’t need to legitimize that kind of
    friendship. You might, but I won’t agree. So don’t ask it of me, ok?’ ‘Ok Geri. Ok. I get the point.’

And that was the end of it for a while.

They were at another airport, sitting there, when Daniel blurted it out.
    ‘It won’t work, you know. Our arrangement. It won’t work for me. I don’t feel comfortable with it.’
    Melanie stopped her magazine, thought about what he was saying and said ‘The situation with Geri, you mean?’
    ‘Exactly.’
    ‘Then what do you propose to do about it?’
    He turned and looked at her, kissed her on the cheek, and said ‘Well, I have already chosen you. I won’t change on that, ok. I won’t. If Geri won’t marry me, then there is nothing more I can do about the situation. But I won’t sleep with
    her anymore. I won’t do that. It’s cheating. She is not, whatever it is supposed to be anyway, which has always been a little vague, but she is not a concubine. And she is not a wife. And she won’t be. She is a mistress. And I won’t have
    one of those. In the end, over the long haul, it will affect my reputation. People are aware of it and while I hear that nobody really minds, there are a few chuckles. And I won’t have that.’
    ‘So what are you going to do about it?’ asked Melanie.
    ‘Break it off. Completely. Not our friendship – never that. Me and Geri are forever as well. But I won’t sleep with her again. I chose you.’
    Melanie nodded and returned to her magazine. But, shortly, she put her hand into Daniel’s and left it there.

Chapter Twenty-One

Geri understood. In the end, she sighed, kissed Daniel on lips and said ‘Oh well. You know what you are missing out on honey?’
    ‘Its just the way it has to be,’ responded Daniel.
    ‘I guess so,’ she responded.

‘So, what next Mel? Now that work is over with, what next?’
    ‘Not much for a while. Just at home with you. A tour, eventually. A comprehensive one. I won’t sell the girls short this time, though. I’ll complete it.’
    ‘I am sure they toured enough last time,’ he put in. ‘Sales are good enough.’
    ‘Oh, sales are excellent,’ she responded. ‘In fact, never better. The tours we have done in the outer areas have really paid off in that respect. All sorts of new fans.’
    ‘And that is how it is done?’ he queried.
    ‘There are reasons, Daniel. Things I have learned about heaven, and the future. About the eventual cost of living in a place like this.’
    ‘What do you mean?’ he asked. ‘Its not that expensive.’
    ‘Not at the moment. Not for millions of years more either. But one day, being mainly the centre of heaven, costs will larger. And getting around will be more challenging. I have been reading about it. In some of Raphael’s literature on the
    subject. ‘The Future of Heaven’ as he writes about on his website.’ ‘I’ll have to look at it,’ responded Daniel, sighing.

‘You probably won’t need to worry. I mean, with your googling work, being faithful to it. You probably won’t have to worry ever again. You have that. Morning Stars – it won’t ever stop selling. I am convinced of that.’

‘I know,’ he responded. ‘I mean, sure, I have googles of cash at the moment anyway, and enough investments in shares and property here and there. We are lucky like that – plenty to live on.’

‘One day, though,’ she responded. ‘One day this city will be full of fat cats, though. Take my word for it. One day, when our city neighbours have all realized their own dreams and bought all their own shares and made all their own money…..
    the price of hired labour will be astronomical.’

Daniel looked at her, catching on. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘Yes. I see what you mean.’
    ‘Which is why, Daniel, we need a reliable income. If we want to stay in the centre of heaven, that is. People keep on learning how to earn more money and, no matter who you are or what you have done in the past, you will need a good income to make it
    in this world. Especially were we live – in the centre. And so me and the girls will tour forever, to ensure our quality of life continues.’

‘Forever?’

‘Forever,’ she responded. ‘And the work with the Broken Hearts foundation is a reason as well. Your job, though. That is googling away on Friday afternoon. The same old same old – for all eternity. That way you will never need to worry again.

‘That much I can do,’ he responded.

‘Good to hear, Daniel Daly, good to hear,’ and she kissed him on the cheek.

Chapter Twenty-Two

‘Danny, Danny, Danny.’
    ‘Oh, fuck. Kesha.’
    ‘How are you going, Danny, Danny, Danny. Tell me, are you going to Kiss and Tell? Geri has been suggesting all sorts of things to me.’
    Daniel looked over at Geri, seated innocently, brushing her hair. The girls were being supported by ‘Kesha’ on this tour, and the girl was almost coming on to him, it seemed.
    ‘There is NOTHING going on between me and Geri, Kesha. There NEVER has been, and there NEVER will be.’
    ‘Oh, really,’ said Kesh. She looked at Geri, who smiled back, and turned back to her man. Melanie, doing on her makeup, looked at the two of them through the mirror and smiled.
    ‘So there is no little Geraldine floating around out there? No Ginger Spice Love Child?’
    ‘Not that I am aware of,’ responded Daniel, lying through his teeth. ‘You’re sure of that?’ she said, with cute smile on her face. ‘No Love Child?’
    ‘None whatsoever.’
    ‘Mmm,’ said Kesha. ‘This could be interesting.’ She turned to Geri, who smiled, picked up her phone, and dialled and shortly was talking to someone. Kesha turned back to Daniel.
    ‘So there are no confessions you want to make? Danny, Danny, Danny.’ ‘Not that I am aware of, Keshy, Keshy, Keshy.’
    ‘Mmm.’ Just then, in through the dressing room door, Geraldine walked, with her big top of red hair, just like her mother, and came and kissed Geri on the cheek and started chatting with her. Kesha turned to Daniel and said ‘Are you sure you have
    nothing to confess, Danny, Danny, Danny.’
    Daniel had a smile now. ‘Yeh. I’m sure.’ Just then Geraldine junior came over, kissed Daniel on the cheek and said ‘Hi Dad,’ and walked back over to her mother.

Kesha opened her eyes brightly and said. ‘Oh, what? What was that? Dad? Dad? What gives?’

‘Oh, fuck off Kesha,’ he said under his breath, and she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

‘I’ll get that Kesha. I’ll get her.’
    ‘What was that?’ asked Melanie, as they were sitting in yet another airport, in yet another country, on yet another tour.
    ‘Uh, nothing Mel.’
    ‘Don’t get her pregnant this time,’ said Mel, and Daniel instantly looked very innocent.
    ‘What are you possibly suggesting?’
    ‘I know Daniel Daly,’ responded Melanie Chisholm. ‘He has his eye on all the popular girls. Believe me, I HAVE noticed. You’ll have offspring from all 5 Spice Girls if you possibly can, and then some. I mean you probably fancy Avril Lavigne
    and Rihanna and Mandy Moore, not to mention Britney Spears.
    ‘Yeh, Britney is hot,’ responded Daniel.
    Melanie laughed, despite herself. ‘Exactly,’ she said, justifying her words.

After a while he put in, ‘But I’m not after Keshy baby. Really. Trust me.’
    ‘Really?’ she replied.
    He didn’t respond. Perhaps he was. Perhaps.

Kesha stared at her new man. He was in her bedroom, half naked, swearing to himself that he would NOT father another love child, but not daring to believe he could possibly achieve such a result. Some things, apparently, were inevitable. The lust of
    Daniel would have its say, in the end. And whatever the consequences, such was life.

Kesha came over, got up on him against the wall, and rode his manhood. He grunted as she rode him and, coming hard, she smiled. ‘Your good, Dan. You’re good. Give me a kid, ok? You don’t mind. I want one of yours.’
    ‘Hopefully I just did,’ he said, and lay down on the bed, took out a cigarette, lit it, and puffed away.

She went into the shower, came back after washing herself thoroughly, and indicated her femininity. ‘If you possibly can, I wouldn’t mind a rush. You’ve had yours.’
    He looked at her, put out his cigarette, and diving into the womanhood of Kesha, tasting her forbidden fruit, he suddenly forgot his dilemma about possibly being a father again, lost in forbidden spices.

Chapter Twenty-Three

When Kesha dropped around with the baby about a year later, Daniel and Melanie back home, as it had been near the end of a shorter tour anyway, Daniel was flabbergasted. Melanie looked at the child, put her little finger in and the kid started sucking
    it. Again it was a girl. ‘What is its name?’ asked Melanie. ‘Danielle,’ said Kesha,’ looking at Daniel.
    ‘She wanted one from me,’ said Daniel defensively. ‘That is all it is. She is not interested in any major fling apart from that. I didn’t think it would be a major problem.’
    ‘No, that is ok,’ said Melanie.

A little later on Melanie blurted it out. ‘We have only had 3 kids, Daniel. Do you….. Do you want more?’
    Daniel and Melanie had had 3 children in the early years of their marriage, Jenny, Paul and Fiona, who did not live in Joniquay, but were elsewhere. They visited their parents from time to time, but mostly had their own lives now.
    ‘Another child, Mel? Do we need more? But, no. I shouldn’t be stupid. It is very natural and normal to want such a thing. Ok. I don’t mind. Sure. When do you want to start.’
    She looked at him, pretty sure he meant it and said. ‘Well, ok. I just wanted to check. Yes, I want more. Lots, actually. We could do that sort of thing for a while. A lot of kids.’
    ‘Yeh. I think we can afford a permanent royalty to each of them for their upkeep, wherever they may roam. Like with the other kids.’
    ‘There is nothing wrong with them making their own living, Daniel. It is how we both started after all.’
    ‘That’s true. I do know what you are saying, Mel. But, if I can afford it, which at the moment I can for probably a billion children easily, I would like to give them a royalty. An income.’
    ‘As you wish,’ responded Melanie. ‘I don’t mind.’
    ‘Then it is settled. As many as you want, hon. I will even look into buying some property here in Joniquay if I can possibly find some. But you know how expensive it is.’
    ‘As I have said before,’ responded Melanie.
    ‘Yes, as you have said before,’ finished Daniel.

After the seventh child, the house was full. All in a rush, twin girls, followed by five boys in a row – a full house.

Natalie and Nellie were the two oldest, followed by David, Michael, Sebastian, Radric and Lucas. They were 5 argumentative boys, who never stopped infighting and trying to dominate each other. You would see strange allegiances form, but David usually
    ruled in the end.

It was a happy household, and Melanie beamed being a mother again. It seemed, for some personal reason she’d had, that this was necessary at this time. To be a mother again. To have family.

They did all the usual things that families did. They ate at McDonalds together, went to the beach and the snow together, watched television together, and ate their dinners apart, one sitting in front of the box, someone in their room with a wargame,
    someone up a tree house and so on. It was chaos, but Melanie loved the chaos, and so did Daniel for that matter.

The kids soon found out who their parents were, and how they famous they also were. Mum was a Spice Girl and daddy wrote the bestselling book of all time. It was quite a family to be born into.

The twins, Natalie and Nellie, were reddy brown in their hair colour, and would brush each other’s hair, and tell stories of the boys at school. Daniel and Melanie instantly knew the two of them had that special link which children often had who were
    twins. They could feel each others pain and sense when the other was worried or concerned. Something was going on there, and Daniel knew it.

They were in fact doing so well, and everything going great for the family, that the letter in the mail from the department of earth affairs seemed to catch Daniel by surprise.

He opened it was Melanie, and the both of them had a fairly good idea what it may be about. And they were right. They had been selected – again, in a sense. For their second duration on earth. They and their immediate family of 7 children, were to
    have a life again on earth, for it had always been part of the plan that, occasionally, second and even third tours of duty of life on earth would go ahead. They looked at the names that would be given them, which was some of the scarce information
    available. Melanie would be ‘Jane Chisholm’ and Daniel would be ‘Thomas Daly’. All other details were fuzzy. But they had plenty of time – a huge amount, in fact. Another million years before they would be called to a special meeting about
    the manifestation. It would be interesting, being on earth again, with its heavy physicality, but Daniel didn’t mind. Such was life.

Chapter Twenty-Four

‘You want to WHAT?’ His tone was quite incredulous.
    ‘Married. Get married again. To affirm our eternal love for each other.’ ‘Fuck. And we need to? We have 10 children together, Melanie Jane Chisholm. Isn’t that enough?’
    ‘Don’t you love me?’ she said defensively.
    ‘Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes I bloody do. Look, alright. Whatever. If it will make you happy I am all for it. I didn’t think it was necessary, but reaffirming our vows is something a lot of people do, so whatever.’
    ‘So can we have a monster of a wedding this time? The first one was kind of basic in hindsight.’
    ‘I was so excited, ok. I wanted it official.’
    ‘So this time is the big one, Danny.’
    ‘Ok Mel. You’ve sold me.’

Melanie proceeded to spend the next 4 months steadily planning the Spice Wedding of the century. She asked Geri if she would sing the main songs at the reception, which didn’t seem to be a problem, and the other Spice Girls said they would do some
    numbers if she liked.

It was all hectic for a while, and young David said it would be strange going to his own parent’s wedding.
    ‘It’s not that uncommon, David. A lot of the time people aren’t married when they have their first children, and get married much later.’
    ‘Isn’t that fornication,’ put in the moral young youth.
    ‘Well, yes it is son. Yes it is. Glad to see you are on to these things,’ said Daniel, looking down at his very legalistic older son. ‘Is that a problem for you?’
    The fifteen year old didn’t respond straight away but then said ‘Well, I have read the Torah. You probably should be married first.’
    ‘I guess so,’ said Daniel, looking down into the eyes of another David.

The other children were far easier in accepting their parent’s decision and the girls were really looking forward to it, as they were both to be bridesmaids.

Indeed, it would be the wedding of the century.

‘Do you, Daniel, take Melanie Jane Chisholm, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love her alone, forsaking all others?’
    Daniel stood there, and looked at the pastor. ‘Forsaking all others?’ he thought to himself.
    ‘Well,’ said Melanie, very softly to him.
    ‘Uh, I do,’ Daniel blurted out.

‘Do you, Melanie, take Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love him alone, forsaking all others?’
    ‘I do,’ she responded.

‘By the powers vested in me, as a minister of the Most High God, I declare you before the throne of heaven to be man and wife. You may kiss the bride.’

And he kissed her, and there was cheering, and it was beautiful.

The honeymoon was perfect. Everyone had been at the reception, even Kesha with Danielle had shown up, and the reception had gone late into the night. Then they had disappeared, off to a private plane, away to an island in the ocean, full of tropical
    wildlife and vegetation, a single resort of about 50 rooms on the island, and nothing more. A very private, and very expensive getaway for a month.

They were passionate in their lovemaking for that month, and did it just about every night. In fact, they had a hunger for each other again and, when she did a test near the end of their stay, she was again positive – they would be having another.

Looking back over his life, at that point, Daniel was bemused at how things had worked out so far. He and Melanie had been through so much together – so many struggles and trials – but it had all worked out in the end. They were together, a happy
    family, and really, in truth, he couldn’t ask for anything more, Nothing more at all.

Chapter Twenty-Five

‘I am so fucking jetlagged.’
    ‘Watch your language,’ nudged Melanie, as Daniel almost fell off the airport waiting lounge seat.
    ‘Were the hell are we anyway?’ queried Daniel, with bloodshot eyes.
    ‘You don’t know?’ queried Melanie.
    ‘No fucking idea.’ She nudged him again.
    ‘We are in Sandranvania. The capital city, Sandravon.’
    ‘Sandravon? Just a second. The name sounds familiar.’ He looked around, at the airport, and dim memories came back. ‘We’ve been here before, haven’t we? On tour?’
    ‘Yes, yes I think so,’ she nodded.
    ‘Right,’ he said. ‘Small world after all.’

He took out his rubiks cube and looked at it. 4 sides completed, and the 5th, which would include the 6th, just about ready to fall. He twisted. For half an hour he twisted, this way and that and, finally, in extreme jubilation and triumph, he held it
    up to the light and said ‘Ta dar. I TOLD you I would get it.’
    ‘You took your time though, didn’t you?’ she smiled at him.
    ‘Such is life,’ he responded.

He then, just for the heck of it, puzzled up his cube, and started playing with it.

Next to him Melanie got an idea. She looked up at the clock, pulled out her pad and wrote down her mobile number and, standing, she walked away a little and turned to him.
    ‘Daniel!’ she exclaimed.

Daniel looked up. ‘Oh, fuck. Here we go again.’

‘Tricked you!’ she shouted, and jumped on top of him, kissing him on the lips.

That was life married to Melanie C, though, in the end, thought Daniel. You never knew what you were going to get.

The End

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 22 02:47:37 2016
    [continued from previous message]

‘Well, as strange as it might sound, she likes to go off and do her thing a lot of the time. Seems to be something which has developed in her way of thinking. But you need a woman, don’t you?’
    ‘Yes,’ he said. ‘I don’t really like to masturbate unless a woman is watching, and usually involved – and I haven’t been to a prostitute in a hell of a long time.’
    She looked at him with a smile. ‘Good to know, Danny. But that is exactly my point. You need a woman. So when the cat is away, the mouse will play.’
    He looked at her and nodded. ‘I guess so,’ he finally sighed. ‘I guess so.’

Chapter Twenty

Melanie had, after about only 3,000 years this time, finished up with her first stint at House of Broken hearts, and come home. Geraldine, duly, grabbed her stuff, kissed Daniel on the cheek, and scampered. Young Geraldine, their daughter, was well
    married now, and living a few cities away.

‘So, Mel. Home at last?’ Melanie, sitting in front of the TV, watching a nature documentary nodded a little.

Daniel stared at her. She had gotten back a few days ago, and they hadn’t chatted yet, seriously. He wanted to clear up some things.

‘Mel. You know I love you, don’t you.’
    ‘Yes sweetie.’
    ‘Good. And, believe me. That will never change. And, well. I really don’t ever want to divorce you. You know that as well, don’t you?’
    She nodded, but continued staring at the television set.

‘Ok. Well, it’s like this. In the bible,’ and she turned to look at him.
    ‘Yes Daniel. What about the bible?’
    He gulped. ‘Well, in the bible, Jacob, who we of course know is Israel, well…’ he left off.
    Melanie stared at him, and then made a connection. ‘He had two wives. Is that what you are saying?’
    ‘Uh, kind of.’

She turned back to the TV. ‘Go ahead, then. I don’t care. I am used to the idea now.’
    ‘You don’t mind? Really?’
    ‘If Geri doesn’t, then I really don’t care anymore. Have it your way.’

‘Oh boy. Thanks, Mel. You’re a lifesaver.’

When Daniel had proposed to Geri, she laughed and said ‘You aren’t serious, are you? What, has she agreed to a divorce?’
    And Daniel went on to explain his biblical faith and Geri just stared at him. But she wouldn’t answer his question after that, but just went silent. Daniel only presumed she was thinking it over.

It took a few years, and eventually Geraldine came around. ‘Look, Danny. No, ok. No. We have an eternity friendship between us, but I won’t play second fiddle to Melanie as the second wife. That is not my way, ok. I am also sort of strict about
    those things, as bizarre as that might sound. If am going to get it right, then it would be done right. We shack up with each other – we are good friends. On that basis it works for me, but nothing more ok. I don’t need to legitimize that kind of
    friendship. You might, but I won’t agree. So don’t ask it of me, ok?’ ‘Ok Geri. Ok. I get the point.’

And that was the end of it for a while.

They were at another airport, sitting there, when Daniel blurted it out.
    ‘It won’t work, you know. Our arrangement. It won’t work for me. I don’t feel comfortable with it.’
    Melanie stopped her magazine, thought about what he was saying and said ‘The situation with Geri, you mean?’
    ‘Exactly.’
    ‘Then what do you propose to do about it?’
    He turned and looked at her, kissed her on the cheek, and said ‘Well, I have already chosen you. I won’t change on that, ok. I won’t. If Geri won’t marry me, then there is nothing more I can do about the situation. But I won’t sleep with
    her anymore. I won’t do that. It’s cheating. She is not, whatever it is supposed to be anyway, which has always been a little vague, but she is not a concubine. And she is not a wife. And she won’t be. She is a mistress. And I won’t have
    one of those. In the end, over the long haul, it will affect my reputation. People are aware of it and while I hear that nobody really minds, there are a few chuckles. And I won’t have that.’
    ‘So what are you going to do about it?’ asked Melanie.
    ‘Break it off. Completely. Not our friendship – never that. Me and Geri are forever as well. But I won’t sleep with her again. I chose you.’
    Melanie nodded and returned to her magazine. But, shortly, she put her hand into Daniel’s and left it there.

Chapter Twenty-One

Geri understood. In the end, she sighed, kissed Daniel on lips and said ‘Oh well. You know what you are missing out on honey?’
    ‘Its just the way it has to be,’ responded Daniel.
    ‘I guess so,’ she responded.

‘So, what next Mel? Now that work is over with, what next?’
    ‘Not much for a while. Just at home with you. A tour, eventually. A comprehensive one. I won’t sell the girls short this time, though. I’ll complete it.’
    ‘I am sure they toured enough last time,’ he put in. ‘Sales are good enough.’
    ‘Oh, sales are excellent,’ she responded. ‘In fact, never better. The tours we have done in the outer areas have really paid off in that respect. All sorts of new fans.’
    ‘And that is how it is done?’ he queried.
    ‘There are reasons, Daniel. Things I have learned about heaven, and the future. About the eventual cost of living in a place like this.’
    ‘What do you mean?’ he asked. ‘Its not that expensive.’
    ‘Not at the moment. Not for millions of years more either. But one day, being mainly the centre of heaven, costs will larger. And getting around will be more challenging. I have been reading about it. In some of Raphael’s literature on the
    subject. ‘The Future of Heaven’ as he writes about on his website.’ ‘I’ll have to look at it,’ responded Daniel, sighing.

‘You probably won’t need to worry. I mean, with your googling work, being faithful to it. You probably won’t have to worry ever again. You have that. Morning Stars – it won’t ever stop selling. I am convinced of that.’

‘I know,’ he responded. ‘I mean, sure, I have googles of cash at the moment anyway, and enough investments in shares and property here and there. We are lucky like that – plenty to live on.’

‘One day, though,’ she responded. ‘One day this city will be full of fat cats, though. Take my word for it. One day, when our city neighbours have all realized their own dreams and bought all their own shares and made all their own money…..
    the price of hired labour will be astronomical.’

Daniel looked at her, catching on. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘Yes. I see what you mean.’
    ‘Which is why, Daniel, we need a reliable income. If we want to stay in the centre of heaven, that is. People keep on learning how to earn more money and, no matter who you are or what you have done in the past, you will need a good income to make it
    in this world. Especially were we live – in the centre. And so me and the girls will tour forever, to ensure our quality of life continues.’

‘Forever?’

‘Forever,’ she responded. ‘And the work with the Broken Hearts foundation is a reason as well. Your job, though. That is googling away on Friday afternoon. The same old same old – for all eternity. That way you will never need to worry again.

‘That much I can do,’ he responded.

‘Good to hear, Daniel Daly, good to hear,’ and she kissed him on the cheek.

Chapter Twenty-Two

‘Danny, Danny, Danny.’
    ‘Oh, fuck. Kesha.’
    ‘How are you going, Danny, Danny, Danny. Tell me, are you going to Kiss and Tell? Geri has been suggesting all sorts of things to me.’
    Daniel looked over at Geri, seated innocently, brushing her hair. The girls were being supported by ‘Kesha’ on this tour, and the girl was almost coming on to him, it seemed.
    ‘There is NOTHING going on between me and Geri, Kesha. There NEVER has been, and there NEVER will be.’
    ‘Oh, really,’ said Kesh. She looked at Geri, who smiled back, and turned back to her man. Melanie, doing on her makeup, looked at the two of them through the mirror and smiled.
    ‘So there is no little Geraldine floating around out there? No Ginger Spice Love Child?’
    ‘Not that I am aware of,’ responded Daniel, lying through his teeth. ‘You’re sure of that?’ she said, with cute smile on her face. ‘No Love Child?’
    ‘None whatsoever.’
    ‘Mmm,’ said Kesha. ‘This could be interesting.’ She turned to Geri, who smiled, picked up her phone, and dialled and shortly was talking to someone. Kesha turned back to Daniel.
    ‘So there are no confessions you want to make? Danny, Danny, Danny.’ ‘Not that I am aware of, Keshy, Keshy, Keshy.’
    ‘Mmm.’ Just then, in through the dressing room door, Geraldine walked, with her big top of red hair, just like her mother, and came and kissed Geri on the cheek and started chatting with her. Kesha turned to Daniel and said ‘Are you sure you have
    nothing to confess, Danny, Danny, Danny.’
    Daniel had a smile now. ‘Yeh. I’m sure.’ Just then Geraldine junior came over, kissed Daniel on the cheek and said ‘Hi Dad,’ and walked back over to her mother.

Kesha opened her eyes brightly and said. ‘Oh, what? What was that? Dad? Dad? What gives?’

‘Oh, fuck off Kesha,’ he said under his breath, and she grinned like a Cheshire cat.

‘I’ll get that Kesha. I’ll get her.’
    ‘What was that?’ asked Melanie, as they were sitting in yet another airport, in yet another country, on yet another tour.
    ‘Uh, nothing Mel.’
    ‘Don’t get her pregnant this time,’ said Mel, and Daniel instantly looked very innocent.
    ‘What are you possibly suggesting?’
    ‘I know Daniel Daly,’ responded Melanie Chisholm. ‘He has his eye on all the popular girls. Believe me, I HAVE noticed. You’ll have offspring from all 5 Spice Girls if you possibly can, and then some. I mean you probably fancy Avril Lavigne
    and Rihanna and Mandy Moore, not to mention Britney Spears.
    ‘Yeh, Britney is hot,’ responded Daniel.
    Melanie laughed, despite herself. ‘Exactly,’ she said, justifying her words.

After a while he put in, ‘But I’m not after Keshy baby. Really. Trust me.’
    ‘Really?’ she replied.
    He didn’t respond. Perhaps he was. Perhaps.

Kesha stared at her new man. He was in her bedroom, half naked, swearing to himself that he would NOT father another love child, but not daring to believe he could possibly achieve such a result. Some things, apparently, were inevitable. The lust of
    Daniel would have its say, in the end. And whatever the consequences, such was life.

Kesha came over, got up on him against the wall, and rode his manhood. He grunted as she rode him and, coming hard, she smiled. ‘Your good, Dan. You’re good. Give me a kid, ok? You don’t mind. I want one of yours.’
    ‘Hopefully I just did,’ he said, and lay down on the bed, took out a cigarette, lit it, and puffed away.

She went into the shower, came back after washing herself thoroughly, and indicated her femininity. ‘If you possibly can, I wouldn’t mind a rush. You’ve had yours.’
    He looked at her, put out his cigarette, and diving into the womanhood of Kesha, tasting her forbidden fruit, he suddenly forgot his dilemma about possibly being a father again, lost in forbidden spices.

Chapter Twenty-Three

When Kesha dropped around with the baby about a year later, Daniel and Melanie back home, as it had been near the end of a shorter tour anyway, Daniel was flabbergasted. Melanie looked at the child, put her little finger in and the kid started sucking
    it. Again it was a girl. ‘What is its name?’ asked Melanie. ‘Danielle,’ said Kesha,’ looking at Daniel.
    ‘She wanted one from me,’ said Daniel defensively. ‘That is all it is. She is not interested in any major fling apart from that. I didn’t think it would be a major problem.’
    ‘No, that is ok,’ said Melanie.

A little later on Melanie blurted it out. ‘We have only had 3 kids, Daniel. Do you….. Do you want more?’
    Daniel and Melanie had had 3 children in the early years of their marriage, Jenny, Paul and Fiona, who did not live in Joniquay, but were elsewhere. They visited their parents from time to time, but mostly had their own lives now.
    ‘Another child, Mel? Do we need more? But, no. I shouldn’t be stupid. It is very natural and normal to want such a thing. Ok. I don’t mind. Sure. When do you want to start.’
    She looked at him, pretty sure he meant it and said. ‘Well, ok. I just wanted to check. Yes, I want more. Lots, actually. We could do that sort of thing for a while. A lot of kids.’
    ‘Yeh. I think we can afford a permanent royalty to each of them for their upkeep, wherever they may roam. Like with the other kids.’
    ‘There is nothing wrong with them making their own living, Daniel. It is how we both started after all.’
    ‘That’s true. I do know what you are saying, Mel. But, if I can afford it, which at the moment I can for probably a billion children easily, I would like to give them a royalty. An income.’
    ‘As you wish,’ responded Melanie. ‘I don’t mind.’
    ‘Then it is settled. As many as you want, hon. I will even look into buying some property here in Joniquay if I can possibly find some. But you know how expensive it is.’
    ‘As I have said before,’ responded Melanie.
    ‘Yes, as you have said before,’ finished Daniel.

After the seventh child, the house was full. All in a rush, twin girls, followed by five boys in a row – a full house.

Natalie and Nellie were the two oldest, followed by David, Michael, Sebastian, Radric and Lucas. They were 5 argumentative boys, who never stopped infighting and trying to dominate each other. You would see strange allegiances form, but David usually
    ruled in the end.

It was a happy household, and Melanie beamed being a mother again. It seemed, for some personal reason she’d had, that this was necessary at this time. To be a mother again. To have family.

They did all the usual things that families did. They ate at McDonalds together, went to the beach and the snow together, watched television together, and ate their dinners apart, one sitting in front of the box, someone in their room with a wargame,
    someone up a tree house and so on. It was chaos, but Melanie loved the chaos, and so did Daniel for that matter.

The kids soon found out who their parents were, and how they famous they also were. Mum was a Spice Girl and daddy wrote the bestselling book of all time. It was quite a family to be born into.

The twins, Natalie and Nellie, were reddy brown in their hair colour, and would brush each other’s hair, and tell stories of the boys at school. Daniel and Melanie instantly knew the two of them had that special link which children often had who were
    twins. They could feel each others pain and sense when the other was worried or concerned. Something was going on there, and Daniel knew it.

They were in fact doing so well, and everything going great for the family, that the letter in the mail from the department of earth affairs seemed to catch Daniel by surprise.

He opened it was Melanie, and the both of them had a fairly good idea what it may be about. And they were right. They had been selected – again, in a sense. For their second duration on earth. They and their immediate family of 7 children, were to
    have a life again on earth, for it had always been part of the plan that, occasionally, second and even third tours of duty of life on earth would go ahead. They looked at the names that would be given them, which was some of the scarce information
    available. Melanie would be ‘Jane Chisholm’ and Daniel would be ‘Thomas Daly’. All other details were fuzzy. But they had plenty of time – a huge amount, in fact. Another million years before they would be called to a special meeting about
    the manifestation. It would be interesting, being on earth again, with its heavy physicality, but Daniel didn’t mind. Such was life.

Chapter Twenty-Four

‘You want to WHAT?’ His tone was quite incredulous.
    ‘Married. Get married again. To affirm our eternal love for each other.’ ‘Fuck. And we need to? We have 10 children together, Melanie Jane Chisholm. Isn’t that enough?’
    ‘Don’t you love me?’ she said defensively.
    ‘Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes I bloody do. Look, alright. Whatever. If it will make you happy I am all for it. I didn’t think it was necessary, but reaffirming our vows is something a lot of people do, so whatever.’
    ‘So can we have a monster of a wedding this time? The first one was kind of basic in hindsight.’
    ‘I was so excited, ok. I wanted it official.’
    ‘So this time is the big one, Danny.’
    ‘Ok Mel. You’ve sold me.’

Melanie proceeded to spend the next 4 months steadily planning the Spice Wedding of the century. She asked Geri if she would sing the main songs at the reception, which didn’t seem to be a problem, and the other Spice Girls said they would do some
    numbers if she liked.

It was all hectic for a while, and young David said it would be strange going to his own parent’s wedding.
    ‘It’s not that uncommon, David. A lot of the time people aren’t married when they have their first children, and get married much later.’
    ‘Isn’t that fornication,’ put in the moral young youth.
    ‘Well, yes it is son. Yes it is. Glad to see you are on to these things,’ said Daniel, looking down at his very legalistic older son. ‘Is that a problem for you?’
    The fifteen year old didn’t respond straight away but then said ‘Well, I have read the Torah. You probably should be married first.’
    ‘I guess so,’ said Daniel, looking down into the eyes of another David.

The other children were far easier in accepting their parent’s decision and the girls were really looking forward to it, as they were both to be bridesmaids.

Indeed, it would be the wedding of the century.

‘Do you, Daniel, take Melanie Jane Chisholm, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love her alone, forsaking all others?’
    Daniel stood there, and looked at the pastor. ‘Forsaking all others?’ he thought to himself.
    ‘Well,’ said Melanie, very softly to him.
    ‘Uh, I do,’ Daniel blurted out.

‘Do you, Melanie, take Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly, to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love him alone, forsaking all others?’
    ‘I do,’ she responded.

‘By the powers vested in me, as a minister of the Most High God, I declare you before the throne of heaven to be man and wife. You may kiss the bride.’

And he kissed her, and there was cheering, and it was beautiful.

The honeymoon was perfect. Everyone had been at the reception, even Kesha with Danielle had shown up, and the reception had gone late into the night. Then they had disappeared, off to a private plane, away to an island in the ocean, full of tropical
    wildlife and vegetation, a single resort of about 50 rooms on the island, and nothing more. A very private, and very expensive getaway for a month.

They were passionate in their lovemaking for that month, and did it just about every night. In fact, they had a hunger for each other again and, when she did a test near the end of their stay, she was again positive – they would be having another.

Looking back over his life, at that point, Daniel was bemused at how things had worked out so far. He and Melanie had been through so much together – so many struggles and trials – but it had all worked out in the end. They were together, a happy
    family, and really, in truth, he couldn’t ask for anything more, Nothing more at all.

Chapter Twenty-Five

‘I am so fucking jetlagged.’
    ‘Watch your language,’ nudged Melanie, as Daniel almost fell off the airport waiting lounge seat.
    ‘Were the hell are we anyway?’ queried Daniel, with bloodshot eyes.
    ‘You don’t know?’ queried Melanie.
    ‘No fucking idea.’ She nudged him again.
    ‘We are in Sandranvania. The capital city, Sandravon.’
    ‘Sandravon? Just a second. The name sounds familiar.’ He looked around, at the airport, and dim memories came back. ‘We’ve been here before, haven’t we? On tour?’
    ‘Yes, yes I think so,’ she nodded.
    ‘Right,’ he said. ‘Small world after all.’

He took out his rubiks cube and looked at it. 4 sides completed, and the 5th, which would include the 6th, just about ready to fall. He twisted. For half an hour he twisted, this way and that and, finally, in extreme jubilation and triumph, he held it
    up to the light and said ‘Ta dar. I TOLD you I would get it.’
    ‘You took your time though, didn’t you?’ she smiled at him.
    ‘Such is life,’ he responded.

He then, just for the heck of it, puzzled up his cube, and started playing with it.

Next to him Melanie got an idea. She looked up at the clock, pulled out her pad and wrote down her mobile number and, standing, she walked away a little and turned to him.
    ‘Daniel!’ she exclaimed.

Daniel looked up. ‘Oh, fuck. Here we go again.’

‘Tricked you!’ she shouted, and jumped on top of him, kissing him on the lips.

That was life married to Melanie C, though, in the end, thought Daniel. You never knew what you were going to get.

The End

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)