• Eternal Realm of Glory Part 3 (2/2)

From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 22 02:47:15 2016
    [continued from previous message]

‘Ok. Don’t call me. Not for a while. Not for at least a decade. And tell the girls that the tour will do for now as far as Melanie C is concerned. They can go on without me if they want to, or end it here. I will be busy. And don’t even
    bother asking, ok Daniel. Don’t even bother asking.’ She looked around, at the airport, the people, and everything, and turned back to a very confused looking husband. ‘Well, I’m off. I’ll see you back at home eventually.’ And she turned,
    and walked away.

Daniel Daly, husband to Melanie Chisholm, singer and Spice Girl extraordinaire, could be a very passive man at times. And he had an odd way of dealing well with very difficult situations. But this much was a little bit of a challenge to him. But,
    above all else, he trusted God and the choice of heart which God had brought into Daniel’s life to be his wife. So, with a trillion objections and a trillion questions to ask her, instead he sat there, let her be, let her walk off on her sabbatical of
    whatever she wanted, and, glancing up at the clock, realizing he had her mobile number if necessary, turned back to his Rubiks cube. At least the tour was fucking ended for him, he thought sarcastically, and puzzled on his cube.

Chapter Nine

4 years. 4 bloody years, and to keep faith with her he hadn’t even had a bloody wank. He really needed some attention and the thought of ringing up Geraldine was even on his mind. But, no. He wouldn’t cheat. He couldn’t cheat.

He looked at the telephone book in front of him. Melanie’s mobile, written down in black ink, staring at him. He had been waiting for her to ring, when she was settled wherever she needed to be settled, doing whatever she needed to be doing. When
    she was happy. When she had found herself. But she had never rang and as weeks turned to months and as months turned to years, Daniel was starting to wonder if he had lost her. Wether she was ever coming home.

He looked at the number, swore at himself for caving in to her, and picked up his phone and dialled. It rang and rang and rang and rang out. ‘Fuck.’ But he knew that it was getting through, as the ring tone was working. Was she using the phone?
    Was she near it at the moment? Was it sitting on a shelf somewere, disused? He put the phone down, took a sip of Coke, and decided to ring again at 11 that night. Give her time, if that is what she needed. Maybe she had heard the call, but was
    nervous. Maybe she saw the number, and didn’t want to answer. Maybe. He would wait. See what the night would bring.

‘Uh, yeh. Is Melanie there? This is her phone.’ The lady on the other end of the phone went silent for a while and then said ‘Who is this?’
    ‘Daniel. Daniel Daly. I’m her husband.’
    ‘HER HUSBAND!’ the woman exclaimed. ‘But, but. She’s not married.’ ‘Oh, yes she is. Unless she has divorced me without me knowing it,’ he said with a tone of anger in his voice. ‘Now is Melanie fucking there?’
    ‘Oh, ok. I guess she will talk to you. Don’t swear, ok. This is a chapel of God. We don’t tolerate such language.’

Daniel waited and thoughts flashed through his mind. ‘Were the hell was she? Was she caught up in some bloody religious cult? What the heck was going on?’

It was about 5 minutes later, and he could hear her in the background saying she didn’t want to talk to him, when she finally picked up the phone.
    ‘Daniel.’
    ‘Mel. Where the hell are you?’
    ‘I’m at peace, Daniel. I have finally found peace. With God. I am complete, content. I don’t need anything anymore. Just me and Jehovah. That is all I need. All I want.’

Daniel swore under his breath. ‘It’s a cult, isn’t it? Don’t tell me, you have got yourself caught up in a fucking cult.’
    Melanie said nothing initially. Eventually she responded. ‘Peacekeepers of Jehovah are NOT a cult. They are a mainstream religion, which has separated from the world in the main for purposes of peace and escape from the humdrum of it all. Sure,
    people say all sorts of things about us, but we are NOT a cult. Just an escape. A place of peace.’

Daniel swore again, a little louder this time. ‘Yes, I have heard of them. And they are far from bloody mainstream. Way out in left…no, excuse me. Way out in RIGHT field. They are lunatic fundamentalists who hate everything except God and the
    holy bloody Torah.’
    ‘And what is wrong with that? Isn’t that your own faith after all?’
    ‘I don’t approach it the same way. No, no it isn’t my faith in that sense. I may be a Karaite Noahide, but the Karaite Noahide community actually IS very mainstream and accepting of ALL of God’s children. We care about everyone in heaven, work
    in all the major charity organisations for helping disadvantaged people and people recovering from illnesses. We support the lonely people’s brigade, and bring dinners to people to chat with them when they just need a friend and someone to talk to.
    We are there for everyone. But the last thing we bloody do is go off to a cult and separate from the community believing we are the special bloody holy ones. WE DON’T FUCKING DO THAT, MELANIE BLOODY CHISHOLM.’
    ‘Well we DO!’ she shouted, and hung up.

Daniel sat there, stunned and, eventually, swearing again, put down the phone. The Peacekeepers of Jehovah. The bloody peacekeepers of Jehovah. For heavens fucking sake, he swore again, and got off to get some fresh air and swear some more.

Chapter Ten

It was the following night, around 11. Daniel had calmed down and, having done some research on the Peacekeepers of Jehovah and realizing, whatever else, they would take Torah seriously and work to be calm about everything, he called the number again.
    This time Melanie answered.

‘It’s Daniel.’
    ‘Hello Daniel.’
    He waited for a few moments. ‘I lost my temper last night. I apologize.’ ‘You are forgiven.’
    ‘Well, I would like to come and visit you, but I also respect your privacy and your desire for peace, as you put it. I do need to know this, though. Will you be staying with them forever, or will you eventually come home.’
    There was silence for quite a while. Eventually she spoke. ‘I will one day come home. I won’t ever divorce you, now. Never. You and I are one flesh. That is meant to last forever.’
    He nodded. This sort of talking didn’t surprise him. It was what cults could often be like.
    ‘I won’t argue with you. When you are ready, come home. I won’t go anywhere. I will remain at home permanently. I won’t even go out very much, but order the food from Woolworths for home delivery, and order all my other stuff online. Friends
    can come and see me. I will wait here, at home, even if I have to wait a million years, ok. Even if I have to wait a million years. I love you, Mel. I love you.’
    There was silence, and he heard faint crying.
    ‘I will be home one day, Daniel. One day.’ And she hung up.

He put down the phone, looked at the clock, and sighed. It could be a long wait. It could be a very long wait.

About 300 years later, Daniel was really getting used to his own surroundings. Perhaps his religious duty of his Googling on Fridays kept him going in many ways, but perhaps it was just life, with how he was simply alive from moment to moment, which was
    all that pushed him onwards. But, no, there were other things. Geri came often and they talked about Melanie. The girls had visited her once, early on, but had been thereupon asked to respect her privacy, and that had been the end of it. Melanie
    needed the peace she was seeking, and that was that. And so Geri would visit Daniel, usually on a Saturday afternoon, and they would sit there, play monopoly or Risk or Scrabble, or some other board game or Jigsaw, and be best friends, but never lovers.
    Daniel couldn’t even entertain the thought of such thing with the commitment he had made to Mel. Geri was his light at this time, and once she kissed him on the cheek and looked in his eyes, but he just had to turn away. He couldn’t, and she knew
    it.

And then 300 years turned to 3000, and it had become a basic life, sitting there, waiting for his bride to return, sometimes going to the front window, looking for her, hoping, anxious. But she never came. She never came.

He would cry a lot at nights, very often for the first couple of thousand of years, and then he would do nothing. He would sit there, numb, look forward to Saturday when Geri came over, and then breathe new life with the presence of Geraldine.

And then, one day, Geri gave him a ring. What was called an ‘Eternity’ ring. She told him, then, she would be his friend forever. His confidante forever. That she would always be there for him, and that she loved him, and that was that. So he
    kissed her, and, looking into her eyes, he knew she loved him. He took her, to his bed then, and they lay there naked for a while. And then they made love, and he found some peace. His virginity of over 3000 years was broken.

Geri moved in after that, and stayed with him. For all intents and purposes, she was his mistress, but that was that. What else could he do? Melanie wasn’t coming home? Was she ever coming home? It could be another 3 million years before she may
    even talk to him. But he knew he would wait. He knew. But, at nights, when Geri was there, he thanked God for Ms Halliwell, and her company, and the cold part of his heart was warmed somewhat, as he waited, patiently, for the return of his bride.

Chapter Eleven

6 AM. Time to get up. Prayer at 6:30 for an hour. Scripture reading for an hour. Then breakfast. Another day in paradise.

Melanie, daughter of God, had been with the Peacekeepers, now, for about 200,000 years, or there abouts. And, in fact, it had now taken up a large percentage of her living history, which was something she had intended for a long time. In her philosophy,
    since joining the group, she knew she needed this stability, this divine focus, to enshroud her heart. And, furthermore, she had committed to an eternal relationship with the Peacekeepers. Not constantly – not at once. But every few million years
    she would take a sabbatical of about 200,000 years with the peacekeepers to give her the spiritual nourishing and food she needed to cope with her life. To live through all the highs and lows a Spice Girl was faced with.

But today was a special day. Today was Monday, and she had completed her obligations she had imposed on herself the prior Sabbath. She had spent one more day, Sunday, saying farewells to her group and now, Monday afternoon, having clutched at them just
    a little bit longer, she was ready to leave. To get back to the chaos of it all. She had found her God – Yahweh Jehovah – in the centre of her heart, and that was all that she needed. God centred living.

Now, the trouble. But she was ready. Daniel had sworn allegiance, that he would never leave. She questioned wether, as the spirit and her dreams seemed to be telling her, that Geri was indeed with him now, as a Mistress. But that was acceptable in
    the end. Daniel was only human. He needed another wife, and Hagar and Keturah were never far from Melanie’s thoughts on the issue. The concubines of Abraham had demonstrated men’s humanity to her.

She wouldn’t ring. She would surprise him. Come home, find him, kiss him, and get back into the routine. She would see just what would be.

‘Hello Geraldine.’
    Geri stared at her, and then, catching herself, opened the door to let her in. Melanie walked inside, came into the living room and, suddenly, Daniel walked in from the kitchen saying ‘Who was that Geri?’ and stopped, staring at Melanie, who was dressed in a long white dress, with a suitcase in white, and white shoes, with an
    appropriate white hat on.
    ‘Fuck,’ said Daniel, staring at her.
    Melanie stared at him and, suddenly, there was a torrent of emotion in her heart. She couldn’t speak, though. She wouldn’t respond yet. She sat down, put the suitcase by the lounge seat, and looked towards the TV Set, still not speaking. Daniel
    stared at her. Geri came over, stood next to Daniel and he turned to her. ‘Come with me into the kitchen,’ and they left to chat.

Melanie could hear them, speaking urgently, and Geri’s voice rose a little before Daniel calmed her down. Shortly they both reappeared. ‘Right,’ said Geri. ‘Well, good to finally see you Mel. You can catch me later at my place, if you wanna
    come around. Seeya.’ And she stared at Melanie in her white garb, picked up her handbag, and left through the front door.

Daniel stared at Mel for a while, realizing his wife had finally, and quite suddenly, returned. But, coming to himself, he came over, sat down next to her, and said. ‘Well, what do you know.’

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Noahide Videos@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 22 02:47:15 2016
    [continued from previous message]

‘Ok. Don’t call me. Not for a while. Not for at least a decade. And tell the girls that the tour will do for now as far as Melanie C is concerned. They can go on without me if they want to, or end it here. I will be busy. And don’t even
    bother asking, ok Daniel. Don’t even bother asking.’ She looked around, at the airport, the people, and everything, and turned back to a very confused looking husband. ‘Well, I’m off. I’ll see you back at home eventually.’ And she turned,
    and walked away.

Daniel Daly, husband to Melanie Chisholm, singer and Spice Girl extraordinaire, could be a very passive man at times. And he had an odd way of dealing well with very difficult situations. But this much was a little bit of a challenge to him. But,
    above all else, he trusted God and the choice of heart which God had brought into Daniel’s life to be his wife. So, with a trillion objections and a trillion questions to ask her, instead he sat there, let her be, let her walk off on her sabbatical of
    whatever she wanted, and, glancing up at the clock, realizing he had her mobile number if necessary, turned back to his Rubiks cube. At least the tour was fucking ended for him, he thought sarcastically, and puzzled on his cube.

Chapter Nine

4 years. 4 bloody years, and to keep faith with her he hadn’t even had a bloody wank. He really needed some attention and the thought of ringing up Geraldine was even on his mind. But, no. He wouldn’t cheat. He couldn’t cheat.

He looked at the telephone book in front of him. Melanie’s mobile, written down in black ink, staring at him. He had been waiting for her to ring, when she was settled wherever she needed to be settled, doing whatever she needed to be doing. When
    she was happy. When she had found herself. But she had never rang and as weeks turned to months and as months turned to years, Daniel was starting to wonder if he had lost her. Wether she was ever coming home.

He looked at the number, swore at himself for caving in to her, and picked up his phone and dialled. It rang and rang and rang and rang out. ‘Fuck.’ But he knew that it was getting through, as the ring tone was working. Was she using the phone?
    Was she near it at the moment? Was it sitting on a shelf somewere, disused? He put the phone down, took a sip of Coke, and decided to ring again at 11 that night. Give her time, if that is what she needed. Maybe she had heard the call, but was
    nervous. Maybe she saw the number, and didn’t want to answer. Maybe. He would wait. See what the night would bring.

‘Uh, yeh. Is Melanie there? This is her phone.’ The lady on the other end of the phone went silent for a while and then said ‘Who is this?’
    ‘Daniel. Daniel Daly. I’m her husband.’
    ‘HER HUSBAND!’ the woman exclaimed. ‘But, but. She’s not married.’ ‘Oh, yes she is. Unless she has divorced me without me knowing it,’ he said with a tone of anger in his voice. ‘Now is Melanie fucking there?’
    ‘Oh, ok. I guess she will talk to you. Don’t swear, ok. This is a chapel of God. We don’t tolerate such language.’

Daniel waited and thoughts flashed through his mind. ‘Were the hell was she? Was she caught up in some bloody religious cult? What the heck was going on?’

It was about 5 minutes later, and he could hear her in the background saying she didn’t want to talk to him, when she finally picked up the phone.
    ‘Daniel.’
    ‘Mel. Where the hell are you?’
    ‘I’m at peace, Daniel. I have finally found peace. With God. I am complete, content. I don’t need anything anymore. Just me and Jehovah. That is all I need. All I want.’

Daniel swore under his breath. ‘It’s a cult, isn’t it? Don’t tell me, you have got yourself caught up in a fucking cult.’
    Melanie said nothing initially. Eventually she responded. ‘Peacekeepers of Jehovah are NOT a cult. They are a mainstream religion, which has separated from the world in the main for purposes of peace and escape from the humdrum of it all. Sure,
    people say all sorts of things about us, but we are NOT a cult. Just an escape. A place of peace.’

Daniel swore again, a little louder this time. ‘Yes, I have heard of them. And they are far from bloody mainstream. Way out in left…no, excuse me. Way out in RIGHT field. They are lunatic fundamentalists who hate everything except God and the
    holy bloody Torah.’
    ‘And what is wrong with that? Isn’t that your own faith after all?’
    ‘I don’t approach it the same way. No, no it isn’t my faith in that sense. I may be a Karaite Noahide, but the Karaite Noahide community actually IS very mainstream and accepting of ALL of God’s children. We care about everyone in heaven, work
    in all the major charity organisations for helping disadvantaged people and people recovering from illnesses. We support the lonely people’s brigade, and bring dinners to people to chat with them when they just need a friend and someone to talk to.
    We are there for everyone. But the last thing we bloody do is go off to a cult and separate from the community believing we are the special bloody holy ones. WE DON’T FUCKING DO THAT, MELANIE BLOODY CHISHOLM.’
    ‘Well we DO!’ she shouted, and hung up.

Daniel sat there, stunned and, eventually, swearing again, put down the phone. The Peacekeepers of Jehovah. The bloody peacekeepers of Jehovah. For heavens fucking sake, he swore again, and got off to get some fresh air and swear some more.

Chapter Ten

It was the following night, around 11. Daniel had calmed down and, having done some research on the Peacekeepers of Jehovah and realizing, whatever else, they would take Torah seriously and work to be calm about everything, he called the number again.
    This time Melanie answered.

‘It’s Daniel.’
    ‘Hello Daniel.’
    He waited for a few moments. ‘I lost my temper last night. I apologize.’ ‘You are forgiven.’
    ‘Well, I would like to come and visit you, but I also respect your privacy and your desire for peace, as you put it. I do need to know this, though. Will you be staying with them forever, or will you eventually come home.’
    There was silence for quite a while. Eventually she spoke. ‘I will one day come home. I won’t ever divorce you, now. Never. You and I are one flesh. That is meant to last forever.’
    He nodded. This sort of talking didn’t surprise him. It was what cults could often be like.
    ‘I won’t argue with you. When you are ready, come home. I won’t go anywhere. I will remain at home permanently. I won’t even go out very much, but order the food from Woolworths for home delivery, and order all my other stuff online. Friends
    can come and see me. I will wait here, at home, even if I have to wait a million years, ok. Even if I have to wait a million years. I love you, Mel. I love you.’
    There was silence, and he heard faint crying.
    ‘I will be home one day, Daniel. One day.’ And she hung up.

He put down the phone, looked at the clock, and sighed. It could be a long wait. It could be a very long wait.

About 300 years later, Daniel was really getting used to his own surroundings. Perhaps his religious duty of his Googling on Fridays kept him going in many ways, but perhaps it was just life, with how he was simply alive from moment to moment, which was
    all that pushed him onwards. But, no, there were other things. Geri came often and they talked about Melanie. The girls had visited her once, early on, but had been thereupon asked to respect her privacy, and that had been the end of it. Melanie
    needed the peace she was seeking, and that was that. And so Geri would visit Daniel, usually on a Saturday afternoon, and they would sit there, play monopoly or Risk or Scrabble, or some other board game or Jigsaw, and be best friends, but never lovers.
    Daniel couldn’t even entertain the thought of such thing with the commitment he had made to Mel. Geri was his light at this time, and once she kissed him on the cheek and looked in his eyes, but he just had to turn away. He couldn’t, and she knew
    it.

And then 300 years turned to 3000, and it had become a basic life, sitting there, waiting for his bride to return, sometimes going to the front window, looking for her, hoping, anxious. But she never came. She never came.

He would cry a lot at nights, very often for the first couple of thousand of years, and then he would do nothing. He would sit there, numb, look forward to Saturday when Geri came over, and then breathe new life with the presence of Geraldine.

And then, one day, Geri gave him a ring. What was called an ‘Eternity’ ring. She told him, then, she would be his friend forever. His confidante forever. That she would always be there for him, and that she loved him, and that was that. So he
    kissed her, and, looking into her eyes, he knew she loved him. He took her, to his bed then, and they lay there naked for a while. And then they made love, and he found some peace. His virginity of over 3000 years was broken.

Geri moved in after that, and stayed with him. For all intents and purposes, she was his mistress, but that was that. What else could he do? Melanie wasn’t coming home? Was she ever coming home? It could be another 3 million years before she may
    even talk to him. But he knew he would wait. He knew. But, at nights, when Geri was there, he thanked God for Ms Halliwell, and her company, and the cold part of his heart was warmed somewhat, as he waited, patiently, for the return of his bride.

Chapter Eleven

6 AM. Time to get up. Prayer at 6:30 for an hour. Scripture reading for an hour. Then breakfast. Another day in paradise.

Melanie, daughter of God, had been with the Peacekeepers, now, for about 200,000 years, or there abouts. And, in fact, it had now taken up a large percentage of her living history, which was something she had intended for a long time. In her philosophy,
    since joining the group, she knew she needed this stability, this divine focus, to enshroud her heart. And, furthermore, she had committed to an eternal relationship with the Peacekeepers. Not constantly – not at once. But every few million years
    she would take a sabbatical of about 200,000 years with the peacekeepers to give her the spiritual nourishing and food she needed to cope with her life. To live through all the highs and lows a Spice Girl was faced with.

But today was a special day. Today was Monday, and she had completed her obligations she had imposed on herself the prior Sabbath. She had spent one more day, Sunday, saying farewells to her group and now, Monday afternoon, having clutched at them just
    a little bit longer, she was ready to leave. To get back to the chaos of it all. She had found her God – Yahweh Jehovah – in the centre of her heart, and that was all that she needed. God centred living.

Now, the trouble. But she was ready. Daniel had sworn allegiance, that he would never leave. She questioned wether, as the spirit and her dreams seemed to be telling her, that Geri was indeed with him now, as a Mistress. But that was acceptable in
    the end. Daniel was only human. He needed another wife, and Hagar and Keturah were never far from Melanie’s thoughts on the issue. The concubines of Abraham had demonstrated men’s humanity to her.

She wouldn’t ring. She would surprise him. Come home, find him, kiss him, and get back into the routine. She would see just what would be.

‘Hello Geraldine.’
    Geri stared at her, and then, catching herself, opened the door to let her in. Melanie walked inside, came into the living room and, suddenly, Daniel walked in from the kitchen saying ‘Who was that Geri?’ and stopped, staring at Melanie, who was dressed in a long white dress, with a suitcase in white, and white shoes, with an
    appropriate white hat on.
    ‘Fuck,’ said Daniel, staring at her.
    Melanie stared at him and, suddenly, there was a torrent of emotion in her heart. She couldn’t speak, though. She wouldn’t respond yet. She sat down, put the suitcase by the lounge seat, and looked towards the TV Set, still not speaking. Daniel
    stared at her. Geri came over, stood next to Daniel and he turned to her. ‘Come with me into the kitchen,’ and they left to chat.

Melanie could hear them, speaking urgently, and Geri’s voice rose a little before Daniel calmed her down. Shortly they both reappeared. ‘Right,’ said Geri. ‘Well, good to finally see you Mel. You can catch me later at my place, if you wanna
    come around. Seeya.’ And she stared at Melanie in her white garb, picked up her handbag, and left through the front door.

Daniel stared at Mel for a while, realizing his wife had finally, and quite suddenly, returned. But, coming to himself, he came over, sat down next to her, and said. ‘Well, what do you know.’

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)