• Elliot Mintz On Sean Lennon's Visits

From Norbert K@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 27 07:06:57 2021
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would drive him
    over to spend time at Michael Jackson's house in Encino."

Sean was 10 years old in 1985. Also spending time with Jackson that year were his sister Janet and her then-husband Anthony DeBarge. According to the book Michael Jackson Unauthorized by Chris Anderson:

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly replied '
    Yes.'"

Disturbing as that is, there is a deeper question. Michael Jackson purchased the publishing rights to the Beatles' catalogue on August 14 of 1985.

Paul McCartney claimed in an interview with Timothy White in the 80s that he had been prevented from acquiring the publishing rights due to "complications with Yoko."

Is this all a coincidence? Or was Yoko pimping young Sean out to Michael Jackson as a reward for his thwarting of Paul McCartney's wish to own the Beatles' publishing rights?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Wed Dec 29 11:11:17 2021
    On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 9:06:59 AM UTC-6, Norbert K wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would drive him over
    to spend time at Michael Jackson's house in Encino."

Sean was 10 years old in 1985. Also spending time with Jackson that year were his sister Janet and her then-husband Anthony DeBarge. According to the book Michael Jackson Unauthorized by Chris Anderson:

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly replied 'Yes.'
    "

Disturbing as that is, there is a deeper question. Michael Jackson purchased the publishing rights to the Beatles' catalogue on August 14 of 1985.

Paul McCartney claimed in an interview with Timothy White in the 80s that he had been prevented from acquiring the publishing rights due to "complications with Yoko."

Is this all a coincidence? Or was Yoko pimping young Sean out to Michael Jackson as a reward for his thwarting of Paul McCartney's wish to own the Beatles' publishing rights?
    This is scary. Has Sean ever talked about this?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 29 11:54:14 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 2:11:19 PM UTC-5, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would drive him

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly replied '
    Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is not IMO
    a good vocalist or songwriter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Willie Williams@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Wed Dec 29 12:41:02 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 2:54:16 PM UTC-5, Norbert K wrote:

Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is not IMO
    a good vocalist or songwriter.
    Yikes. I just watched "Bubbles Burst," and the creepiest thing about it for me was the comments, only one of which seem to realize what the song was about. One comment was "That was the most adorable video I've ever seen, very happy to have seen this." (
    Maybe this was ironic, I hope so.) The only one that seem to get it was "So courageous..."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to Willie Williams on Wed Dec 29 13:07:43 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:41:04 PM UTC-5, Willie Williams wrote:

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly replied
    'Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is not
    IMO a good vocalist or songwriter.
    Yikes. I just watched "Bubbles Burst," and the creepiest thing about it for me was the comments, only one of which seem to realize what the song was about. One comment was "That was the most adorable video I've ever seen, very happy to have seen this."
    (Maybe this was ironic, I hope so.) The only one that seem to get it was "So courageous..."

Yeah, I just browsed the comments. I don't see how anyone could fail to see what's going on in the video.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Thu Dec 30 08:31:29 2021
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 3:07:45 PM UTC-6, Norbert K wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would drive
    him over to spend time at Michael Jackson's house in Encino."

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly
    replied 'Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is not
    IMO a good vocalist or songwriter.
    Yikes. I just watched "Bubbles Burst," and the creepiest thing about it for me was the comments, only one of which seem to realize what the song was about. One comment was "That was the most adorable video I've ever seen, very happy to have seen this.
    " (Maybe this was ironic, I hope so.) The only one that seem to get it was "So courageous..."
    Yeah, I just browsed the comments. I don't see how anyone could fail to see what's going on in the video.
    Oddly, somewhere in the Gimme Some Truth book there is a reference to Elliot Mintz as being 'ex-fbi'...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to pamel...@gmail.com on Thu Dec 30 08:44:36 2021
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:31:31 AM UTC-5, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would drive

"In a taped conversation with a police informant in 1993, DeBarge revealed that one morning he peeked into Michael's room and saw him in bed with Sean [Lennon]. Asked if he saw Michael and Sean together in a sexual way, DeBarge reportedly
    replied 'Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is
    not IMO a good vocalist or songwriter.
    Yikes. I just watched "Bubbles Burst," and the creepiest thing about it for me was the comments, only one of which seem to realize what the song was about. One comment was "That was the most adorable video I've ever seen, very happy to have seen
    this." (Maybe this was ironic, I hope so.) The only one that seem to get it was "So courageous..."
    Oddly, somewhere in the Gimme Some Truth book there is a reference to Elliot Mintz as being 'ex-fbi'...

Mintz may have described himself in that way, and I can also see him providing the FBI with information on John and Yoko.

If you read Michael Gregg Michaud's biography of Sal Mineo, you'll see how Mintz had developed a pattern of taking Mineo to Hollywood Italian restaurants, enjoying lavish feasts, and then guilting the restaurants' servers and owners into not charging the
    "great" Mineo for the meals. Mintz was another con-man. He was Yoko's Yoko.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From curtissdubois@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Thu Dec 30 11:08:03 2021
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-5, Norbert K wrote:
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:31:31 AM UTC-5, pamel...@gmail.com wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would
    drive him over to spend time at Michael Jackson's house in Encino."

replied 'Yes.'"

Sean and Les Claypool released a song and video called "Bubbles Burst" a while back. The imagery in the video is worth a look, and probably as close as we're going to get to his memories of Michael. Maybe turn the sound, off, though; Sean's is
    Yikes. I just watched "Bubbles Burst," and the creepiest thing about it for me was the comments, only one of which seem to realize what the song was about. One comment was "That was the most adorable video I've ever seen, very happy to have seen
    this." (Maybe this was ironic, I hope so.) The only one that seem to get it was "So courageous..."
    Mintz may have described himself in that way, and I can also see him providing the FBI with information on John and Yoko.

If you read Michael Gregg Michaud's biography of Sal Mineo, you'll see how Mintz had developed a pattern of taking Mineo to Hollywood Italian restaurants, enjoying lavish feasts, and then guilting the restaurants' servers and owners into not charging
    the "great" Mineo for the meals. Mintz was another con-man. He was Yoko's Yoko.

Mintz has always come off as a major perv...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Hart@21:1/5 to Pamela Brown on Fri Mar 24 19:05:18 2023
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:31:31 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:

replied 'Yes.'"

Can anyone confirm what Pamela said about Elliot Mintz in the book Gimme Some Truth... being "ex-FBI"?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pamela Brown@21:1/5 to Paul Hart on Sat Mar 25 11:28:23 2023
    On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 9:05:20 PM UTC-5, Paul Hart wrote:
    On Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 11:31:31 AM UTC-5, Pamela Brown wrote:
    According to Elliot Mintz, Sean Lennon "started visiting me in California when he was around 10 or 11. He spent a couple of weeks with me in my old house in Laurel Canyon. He would visit me in the evening and then during the day I would
    drive him over to spend time at Michael Jackson's house in Encino."

replied 'Yes.'"

Can anyone confirm what Pamela said about Elliot Mintz in the book Gimme Some Truth... being "ex-FBI"?
    Apologies, Paul. I should have provided a cite. I will try to track it down...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05