• Is It OK To Post A Lot Of Great Strong Information Debunking The Sadly

From T Richman@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 8 14:06:09 2021
    Hi,

I have been a big Beatles fan since I started to collect their albums at age 9, and I got my first Beatles book for my 11th birthday and I had every album by age 13. I want to know if it's ok to post a lot of great strong information debunking this sadly
    common ignorant ludicrous myth that The early Beatles were ever an uncool,stupid,talentless boy band which is constantly said all over the place online for 20 years already and it's sadly only gotten much worse.

Here is my Beatles Pinterest Board & my Blogs,The Beatles Were Never A Boy Band,& John Lennon Became A Feminist & Nurturing House Husband & Father Thanks To His Relationship With Yoko Ono

https://www.pinterest.com/topazthecat1000/the-beatles/

https://thebeatleswereneveraboybandtheywerealwaysagreatrockpoprockrockn.wordpress.com/

https://johnlennonbecameafeminist.wordpress.com/

Thank You

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From T Richman@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 8 14:10:50 2021
    Here is a very good 1999 E! True Hollywood Story, The Beatles Wives which has interviews with people close to them and explains how truly sexually wild The Beatles were, especially the early Beatles during their touring years with their totally fake
    cleaned up image wearing the suits and ties many of these were young women groupies, many who were just teen girls who were screaming in their concerts, and in addition to all of the affairs with women they had while John, George and Ringo were married
    to their first wives and Paul had his girlfriend British actress Jane Asher since April 1963 just 2 weeks after she turned 17 years old and Paul was 2 months away from turning 21 and who became his fiancé on Christmas day 1967.

Then in early July 1968 Jane came home unexpectedly early from touring with her theatre company and she found Paul in their bed with another woman and she ran out of the house and Paul’s life forever devastated. On July 20,she announced on the popular
    BBC talk show Dee Time, that her engagement to Paul was off and they had been lovers for 5 years and they were engaged for 7 months by then.

All of this was totally left out of Ron Howard's totally sanitized inaccurate Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyQgp9kn-7OkOkAIrxTezg

Thank You

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to T Richman on Wed Dec 8 18:13:23 2021
    In article <d4a92c71-62fa-40cb-93c8-dcf3aad24a3dn@googlegroups.com>,
    T Richman <topazthecat1000@aol.com> wrote:

All of this was totally left out of Ron Howard's totally sanitized inaccurate Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years documentary.

Seems like I remember hearing the same complaint about the Anthology docuseries, of course the Threetles and Yoko had to sign off on that one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From geoff@21:1/5 to T Richman on Thu Dec 9 14:43:47 2021
    On 9/12/2021 11:06 am, T Richman wrote:
    Hi,

I have been a big Beatles fan since I started to collect their albums at age 9, and I got my first Beatles book for my 11th birthday and I had every album by age 13. I want to know if it's ok to post a lot of great strong information debunking this
    sadly common ignorant ludicrous myth that The early Beatles were ever an uncool,stupid,talentless boy band which is constantly said all over the place online for 20 years already and it's sadly only gotten much worse.

First I've ever heard of that !

Here is my Beatles Pinterest Board & my Blogs,The Beatles Were Never A Boy Band,& John Lennon Became A Feminist & Nurturing House Husband & Father Thanks To His Relationship With Yoko Ono

John became a lap-dog. Feminist in general terms, dunno.

https://thebeatleswereneveraboybandtheywerealwaysagreatrockpoprockrockn.wordpress.com/

https://johnlennonbecameafeminist.wordpress.com/

Thank You

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to T Richman on Mon Dec 13 06:00:16 2021
    On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 5:10:52 PM UTC-5, T Richman wrote:
    Here is a very good 1999 E! True Hollywood Story, The Beatles Wives which has interviews with people close to them and explains how truly sexually wild The Beatles were, especially the early Beatles during their touring years with their totally fake
    cleaned up image wearing the suits and ties many of these were young women groupies, many who were just teen girls who were screaming in their concerts, and in addition to all of the affairs with women they had while John, George and Ringo were married
    to their first wives and Paul had his girlfriend British actress Jane Asher since April 1963 just 2 weeks after she turned 17 years old and Paul was 2 months away from turning 21 and who became his fiancé on Christmas day 1967.

An Australian journalist who witnessed the Beatles' sexual antics said: "I can not believe that this country is not swarming with baby Beatles."
    ]
    Then in early July 1968 Jane came home unexpectedly early from touring with her theatre company and she found Paul in their bed with another woman and she ran out of the house and Paul’s life forever devastated. On July 20,she announced on the
    popular BBC talk show Dee Time, that her engagement to Paul was off and they had been lovers for 5 years and they were engaged for 7 months by then.

The woman was Francie Schwartz. It was just a casual fling from Paul's point of view, but you don't do that when you're engaged to an accomplished and willful woman like Jane Asher.

In fairness, Jane and Paul had been having their difficulties. According to Cynthia Lennon, Paul wanted a conventional, stay-at-home wife, and Jane would not give up her career.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to geoff on Mon Dec 13 06:03:13 2021
    On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 8:43:59 PM UTC-5, geoff wrote:
    On 9/12/2021 11:06 am, T Richman wrote:
    Hi,

I have been a big Beatles fan since I started to collect their albums at age 9, and I got my first Beatles book for my 11th birthday and I had every album by age 13. I want to know if it's ok to post a lot of great strong information debunking this
    sadly common ignorant ludicrous myth that The early Beatles were ever an uncool,stupid,talentless boy band which is constantly said all over the place online for 20 years already and it's sadly only gotten much worse.
    First I've ever heard of that !
    John became a lap-dog. Feminist in general terms, dunno.

John, a feminist? You've got to be kidding me.

I don't believe Yoko was really a feminist, either. It was another movement for her to latch onto for publicity's sake when the peace thing got old.

She got an essay published in (I think) the NYT in which she supposedly expounds on her version of feminism. It's attention-seeking gobbledygook.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Blueshirt@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Mon Dec 13 21:45:59 2021
    On 13/12/2021 14:03, Norbert K wrote:

It's attention-seeking gobbledygook.

Which probably sums up much of what she did back in those days...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From geoff@21:1/5 to Blueshirt on Tue Dec 14 13:26:15 2021
    On 14/12/2021 10:45 am, Blueshirt wrote:
    On 13/12/2021 14:03, Norbert K wrote:

It's attention-seeking gobbledygook.

Which probably sums up much of what she did back in those days...

Why just 'in those days' ?

geoff

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05