• Re: Aminal's that Can Sing...

From RJKellog@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Mistah Charlie on Wed Sep 29 08:55:24 2021
    On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 4:34:48 PM UTC-4, Mistah Charlie wrote:
    Now foke's, I just smoked some nice reefa and chillered up a few 40's, and sudenly I Mista Charlie found mysef thinkin....how many kind o AMINAL'S canya think up that have the capibilty ta SING? Hear's a few but feel free to ad on any I Mista Charlie
    may a fergotten...

1. Burd's. Cuzza like, we all herdem sing allda time. Also there's this cool cop, Beretta, who got a burd on his sholda heo's him catch the troll's. And no, Beretta nebba inspite a what "books" may say, he NEBBA kilt his freakin wife. He was like
    framed by mock firmin.

But ya gotta be cayafull o burd's. Anyone who seen Anthony Hishcock's tv shoe "The Burd's" know's they can sting.

2. Insex. Summa you moe "scientiferric" types may say "Butt Charlie, that aint no amnil, thats a goddang BUGG"! To wish I Mista Charlie retart "Okay, but just ermemba, Beetler's is bugg's an we all like the beetler's rite" ? :-)

3. Monkers. Like, I know this cuzza they's lotsa fans o monker group's rite hear in RMB.

Just dont say we ebolbed from dem or you'll be in hot watta wit me Mista Charlie. And John seddit himself, If monker's turned into people then why they still monker's?? Hmm? "Scientists" got no ansa fer dat one, do dey??

4. Turtle's. Yes you herd me creck. Turtles. How can I be so sure?

Well, afta my mornin bong session plus a few nice 40s to chase away da cotton mouf, I turned on the ole oldies station ta erminiss bout my DeeJay day's. Low an beehode, on came the cotton pickin TURTLE'S, singerin "You Showed Me." An whats even MOE
    spriserin is how mush like PEOPLE they sounded..

Nuff said.

So any otha aminal's can singg?

No mention of whales?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dennis Rowan@21:1/5 to RJKe...@yahoo.com on Wed Sep 29 12:17:25 2021
    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 11:55:26 AM UTC-4, RJKe...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Now foke's, I just smoked some nice reefa and chillered up a few 40's, and sudenly I Mista Charlie found mysef thinkin....how many kind o AMINAL'S canya think up that have the capibilty ta SING? Hear's a few but feel free to ad on any I Mista Charlie
    may a fergotten...

1. Burd's. Cuzza like, we all herdem sing allda time. Also there's this cool cop, Beretta, who got a burd on his sholda heo's him catch the troll's. And no, Beretta nebba inspite a what "books" may say, he NEBBA kilt his freakin wife. He was like
    framed by mock firmin.

But ya gotta be cayafull o burd's. Anyone who seen Anthony Hishcock's tv shoe "The Burd's" know's they can sting.

2. Insex. Summa you moe "scientiferric" types may say "Butt Charlie, that aint no amnil, thats a goddang BUGG"! To wish I Mista Charlie retart "Okay, but just ermemba, Beetler's is bugg's an we all like the beetler's rite" ? :-)

3. Monkers. Like, I know this cuzza they's lotsa fans o monker group's rite hear in RMB.

Just dont say we ebolbed from dem or you'll be in hot watta wit me Mista Charlie. And John seddit himself, If monker's turned into people then why they still monker's?? Hmm? "Scientists" got no ansa fer dat one, do dey??

Well, afta my mornin bong session plus a few nice 40s to chase away da cotton mouf, I turned on the ole oldies station ta erminiss bout my DeeJay day's. Low an beehode, on came the cotton pickin TURTLE'S, singerin "You Showed Me." An whats even MOE

Nuff said.

No mention of whales?

Isn't Tom Jones from Whales?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to dennis...@gmail.com on Thu Sep 30 03:37:58 2021
    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 3:17:29 PM UTC-4, dennis...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 11:55:26 AM UTC-4, RJKe...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Now foke's, I just smoked some nice reefa and chillered up a few 40's, and sudenly I Mista Charlie found mysef thinkin....how many kind o AMINAL'S canya think up that have the capibilty ta SING? Hear's a few but feel free to ad on any I Mista
    Charlie may a fergotten...

framed by mock firmin.

Nuff said.

No mention of whales?
    Isn't Tom Jones from Whales?

I think the Super Furry Animals are from Wales. I definitely hear some Beatles influence in their stuff.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05