• If you could hang out and get Bakked with anyone from the 60s...

From Famous Amos@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 3 10:30:32 2022
    You might pick John Lennon bein as this is a "Beatles" site. Or mebbe one of the Beatles insprashins such as Brian Wilson of the Beach Boy's. Both would be fun and game fer droppin some L.

My pick?? No doubt Sid freakin Barret. I'd love to trip with him, praise his fine musicianship and treat him to some effits of my own. We'd drop some acid, smoke some hash. Maybe some dexys, some yeller jackets, a big bump or two, some nice MDMA.

Then wed jam...and create the mastapeace of all time that would make Sagint Peppa or White Ablum sound like beginna's.

fAmOuS aMoUs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dennis Rowan@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 3 14:39:50 2022
    Nilsson for me.

In Jimmy Webb's bio he recounts the last thing he remembers duing a bash was Nilsson crawling across the floor barking at a couch.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to dennis...@gmail.com on Sat Mar 5 04:41:30 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 5:39:52 PM UTC-5, dennis...@gmail.com wrote:
    Nilsson for me.

In Jimmy Webb's bio he recounts the last thing he remembers duing a bash was Nilsson crawling across the floor barking at a couch.

Anyone who would try to keep up with Nilsson -- at least during the Pussycats period -- is brave. Lennon tried to keep up, and we know how that went (I'm talking about the Troubadour incidents).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RJKellog@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to amosfa...@gmail.com on Sat Mar 5 08:21:16 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 1:30:35 PM UTC-5, amosfa...@gmail.com wrote:
    You might pick John Lennon bein as this is a "Beatles" site. Or mebbe one of the Beatles insprashins such as Brian Wilson of the Beach Boy's. Both would be fun and game fer droppin some L.

My pick?? No doubt Sid freakin Barret. I'd love to trip with him, praise his fine musicianship and treat him to some effits of my own. We'd drop some acid, smoke some hash. Maybe some dexys, some yeller jackets, a big bump or two, some nice MDMA.

Then wed jam...and create the mastapeace of all time that would make Sagint Peppa or White Ablum sound like beginna's.

fAmOuS aMoUs

Zappa. (I'm pretty straight.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05