• Beatles Song That Applies to Trump

From curtissdubois@gmail.com@21:1/5 to curtis...@gmail.com on Mon Jul 19 07:13:17 2021
    On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 11:45:23 AM UTC-5, curtis...@gmail.com wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Stormy Daniels' description of Trump's mini mango mushroom isn't the strangest detail of their evening together.

The weirdest thing is that he begged her to SWAT him on the ass with a copy of Financial Times while he knelt on the floor sucking his pinkie.

What I see in Trump is essentially a PIG.

So I'll go with George's song "Piggies" as one that might apply to Trump.

Good replies, everyone. I notice that the group's biggest fellator of the florid fungus declined to answer my question. He must be waiting with bated (and undoubtedly bad) breath for Q-anon's next dropping.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From geoff@21:1/5 to curtis...@gmail.com on Tue Jul 20 10:28:53 2021
    On 20/07/2021 2:13 am, curtis...@gmail.com wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Stormy Daniels' description of Trump's mini mango mushroom isn't the strangest detail of their evening together.

The weirdest thing is that he begged her to SWAT him on the ass with a copy of Financial Times while he knelt on the floor sucking his pinkie.

Good replies, everyone. I notice that the group's biggest fellator of the florid fungus declined to answer my question. He must be waiting with bated (and undoubtedly bad) breath for Q-anon's next dropping.

Piggies of course. Similarly Pink Floyd 'Pigs'. An accurate description
    "to a T".

geoff

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Rich D@21:1/5 to geoff on Sat Jul 24 17:42:21 2021
    On July 19, 2021, geoff wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Here's one for Emperor Man Diaper and the DemocRats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtPf_YfOUM

"I'm the tax man, and you're working for no one but me"

--
    Rich

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mack A. Damia@21:1/5 to rdelaney2001@gmail.com on Sat Jul 24 17:55:06 2021
    On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 17:42:21 -0700 (PDT), Rich D
    <rdelaney2001@gmail.com> wrote:

On July 19, 2021, geoff wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Here's one for Emperor Man Diaper and the DemocRats: >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtPf_YfOUM

"I'm the tax man, and you're working for no one but me"

Trump?

No doubt:

"The Fool on the Hill"

("Uptown, funk you up, uptown funk you up!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to curtis...@gmail.com on Wed Jan 5 04:41:56 2022
    On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 10:13:19 AM UTC-4, curtis...@gmail.com wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

If Q told its followers to drink poisoned Kool-Aid, would they? I'd bet most of them would.

Think of Jim Jones and his followers.

Or Marshall Applewhite (flounder of the Heaven's Gate cult) and his followers. Applewhite actually got several of his male followers to agree to being castrated prior to his instruction that they consume lethal combinations of alcohol & barbituates.
    Why the castration? Because Applewhite himself had undergone the procedure. He was uncomfortable with his homosexuality, and -- being scientifically illiterate -- believed that the removal of his sex organs would eliminate his attraction to other men.

The difference between Q and these other cult leaders is that Q does not personally interact with his flock. He can't. If he did, they'd see that he was just a pathetic kid (Ron Watkins) who doesn't know anything about science, history, international
    relations or the U.S. Constitution.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RJKellog@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Wed Jan 5 10:04:49 2022
    On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-5, Norbert K wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

If Q told its followers to drink poisoned Kool-Aid, would they? I'd bet most of them would.

Ot would cause a sharp rise in the average American IQ.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to RJKe...@yahoo.com on Sat Jan 15 05:18:13 2022
    On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-5, RJKe...@yahoo.com wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:41:57 AM UTC-5, Norbert K wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Ot would cause a sharp rise in the average American IQ.

The thing is, each cult targets a different type. Jim Jones sought African-Americans with evangelical leanings. Charles Manson went after counterculture types who yearned for a sense of family. Frank Buchman went after college-age males who were
    susceptible to slogans. Sai Baba sought young males who bought into bad parlor tricks.

Q appeals mainly to the paranoid, the drug-fried, and the mentally ill. Nobody of sound mind would buy a word of his stupidity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cuppajoe2go@21:1/5 to RJKe...@yahoo.com on Sun Jan 16 12:57:56 2022
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 12:38:11 PM UTC-8, RJKe...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

"I'm A Loser, as somebody already suggested.
    Did the Beatles ever write a song called, "The Moron"?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RJKellog@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to curtis...@gmail.com on Sun Jan 16 12:38:09 2022
    Can anyone think of one?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Norbert K@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 06:41:08 2022
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 3:57:58 PM UTC-5, cuppajoe2go wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Trump isn't any mere moron; he is a "F*CKING MORON!" according to his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and national security advisor H.R. McMaster.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P-Dub@21:1/5 to Norbert K on Mon Jan 17 12:36:02 2022
    On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 9:41:10 AM UTC-5, Norbert K wrote:
    On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 3:57:58 PM UTC-5, cuppajoe2go wrote:
    Can anyone think of one?

Trump isn't any mere moron; he is a "F*CKING MORON!" according to his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and national security advisor H.R. McMaster.

What songs do you guys sing about Biden?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05