• End of the road

From Tattoo Vampire@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 9 23:41:45 2019
    Apparently the most notable thing about this tour is Paul's using recorded vocal tracks...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From FVH@21:1/5 to Tattoo Vampire on Sat May 11 15:50:50 2019
    Yep. I'm disappointed they aren't doing anything more celebratory for this "last" tour. I don't want Ace or Peter back in the band, but I thought they would do a special one off show with Ace, Peter, and Bruce ala Unplugged. Maybe they will, but from
    what I've read it doesn't seem like G&P are keen on doing that.

FVH

On Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 6:41:45 PM UTC-5, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    Apparently the most notable thing about this tour is Paul's using recorded vocal tracks...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steveh99@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 12 18:20:29 2019
    In article <qb2dro$9ss$5@tattoovampire.eternal-september.org>, sitting@this.computer says...

I think the tour is a joke
    Its more of the same old shit by the same crap lineup..
    I also heard that Paul and Gene are in talks with Ace about joining the
    tour..
    Probably means they arent doing great sales wise

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Beaver_Fever@live.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 13 19:00:54 2019
    On Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 3:20:30 PM UTC-7, steveh99 wrote:
    In article <qb2dro$9ss$5@tattoovampire.eternal-september.org>, sitting@this.computer says...

I think the tour is a joke
    Its more of the same old shit by the same crap lineup..
    I also heard that Paul and Gene are in talks with Ace about joining the tour..
    Probably means they arent doing great sales wise

WTF are you talking about, I have been doing great sales wise on this tour.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rmakmaster@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 16 08:45:40 2019
    Steve you're an idiot. Most of the shows have been selling out and so far they've made over 50 million with two more years of touring to go. Then KISS 2.0 arrives. KISS will outlive us all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steveh99@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 16 23:24:45 2019
    In article <a77e73aa-b51c-40c7-8713-1fd81bb9a711@googlegroups.com>, rmakmaster@gmail.com says...

Steve you're an idiot. Most of the shows have been selling out and so far they've made over 50 million with two more years of touring to go. Then KISS 2.0 arrives. KISS will outlive us all.

Do post credible evidence that most of the shows are selling out..
    This should be good

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steveh99@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 19 15:00:51 2019
    In article <a77e73aa-b51c-40c7-8713-1fd81bb9a711@googlegroups.com>, rmakmaster@gmail.com says...

While I do give most people the benefit of the doubt I did my own
    research.
    This leg of the tour did rather well and sources say they made about
    $60million but they haven't been a sellout. There were seven dates they
    didn't sell out and the sales were poor.
    There was one person who demanded a refund because of Paul's lip
    synching
    https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-05-09-fan-granted-refund-after- accusing-kiss-of-lip-syncing-during-concert/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steveh99@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 19 14:36:12 2019

After three days there is no response from you or proof to substantiate
    your ridiculous claim!
    Fact is you can't prove Kiss is selling out because they arent..
    I for one am glad the charade is finally ending!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From FVH@21:1/5 to rmakm...@gmail.com on Sun Jun 30 15:45:31 2019
    Hi Killer. Still scared to use your name in here? LOL!!!

On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:45:41 AM UTC-5, rmakm...@gmail.com wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rmakmaster@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 3 20:51:28 2019
    Wow you sat there for 3 days waiting for me to reply? That was five months ago. Lol! Having no life noted. Anyway, 25 years of you saying "KISS is dead" they are still on tour and make more money in 2 days than you have in your entire life. You were
    wrong then, are wrong now, and will forever be wrong. BTW, these type of newsgroups are dead. Since you've been obsessed being stuck in this shithole, someone should inform you that there's this thing called facebook, Instagram, youtube, Twitter and so
    on now where KISS fans have better ways of communicating. You know other forums people like you and FVH would be eaten alive and outed for the irrelevant worthless idiots you truly are.

Lol, 25 years and you're still clinging on to this group. That's hilarious, sad, but hilarious.

I bet your ex-wife tells her new husband how much you couldn't adapt to change and they laugh their assess off when your name is brought up.

I bet you have a CB radio beside your bed and your last words you say every night before drinking yourself to unconsciousness is, "breaker breaker one nine.....is anyone out there?" Lol! What a pathetic sad life.....but typical for a useless Ohioan
    yankee.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From FVH@21:1/5 to rmakm...@gmail.com on Thu Oct 3 21:07:23 2019
    On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 10:51:29 PM UTC-5, rmakm...@gmail.com wrote:
    Wow you sat there for 3 days waiting for me to reply? That was five months ago. Lol! Having no life noted.

You've been replying to two year old posts. Wanna try again?

Anyway, 25 years of you saying "KISS is dead" they are still on tour and make more money in 2 days than you have in your entire life. You were wrong then, are wrong now, and will forever be wrong. BTW, these type of newsgroups are dead. Since you've
    been obsessed being stuck in this shithole, someone should inform you that there's this thing called facebook, Instagram, youtube, Twitter and so on now where KISS fans have better ways of communicating.

Imagine being over 40 and still defending a rock band like a teen would.

You know other forums people like you and FVH would be eaten alive and outed for the irrelevant worthless idiots you truly are.

I live in your fat head rent free, Killer.

Lol, 25 years and you're still clinging on to this group. That's hilarious, sad, but hilarious.

You post in here too so what does that say about you, Anfernee?

I bet your ex-wife tells her new husband how much you couldn't adapt to change and they laugh their assess off when your name is brought up.

I bet you have a CB radio beside your bed and your last words you say every night before drinking yourself to unconsciousness is, "breaker breaker one nine.....is anyone out there?" Lol! What a pathetic sad life.....but typical for a useless Ohioan
    yankee.

Projection noted.

FVH
    Wait and see. Paul is not going to name the new KISS album what Gene
    was going to call his solo boxset.-AJ, KISS "expert"
    Laughter is an emotion-Professor AJ Johnson, channeling his feminine
    feelings.
    You wrongfully misinterpreting another post noted.-AJ, English major
    10 years ago your posts were better written and your grammar was
    better than what they are now.-AJ.
    Pssst. Obama has been president for 7 years and you suck at math.-AJ,
    McCain wins 2008 Election.This is what will be printed on every
    newspaper next week. Wait and see.-AJ, proving that he's an idiot.
    our new commander and chief.- AJ, talking politics.
    Stadiums have no walls!- AJ
    *Geeks with key boards aren't intimidating.-AJ
    You made a boneheaded 'observation' about Ace, and you're a fool.
    That's pretty much it.- Hidell, making a brilliant point about AJ.
    Twinkle Toes Stanley hadn't quite picked up that Lick It Up/
    Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db
    How many times can the Greed Twins milk a cow? As many times as the
    sheep will let them.-db

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steveh99@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 7 20:55:32 2019
    In article <8811f7cf-a37d-4aef-9201-26a0e2edc3ef@googlegroups.com>, rmakmaster@gmail.com says...

Wow you sat there for 3 days waiting for me to reply? That was five months ago. Lol! Having no life noted. Anyway, 25 years of you saying "KISS is dead" they are still on tour and make more money in 2 days than you have in your entire life. You were
    wrong then, are wrong now, and will forever be wrong. BTW, these type of newsgroups are dead. Since you've been obsessed being stuck in this shithole, someone should inform you that there's this thing called facebook,
    Instagram, youtube, Twitter and so on now where KISS fans have better ways of communicating. You know other forums people like you and FVH would be eaten alive and outed for the irrelevant worthless idiots you truly are.

Yet you are here now clinging to this news group.. Hypocrisy as always
    AJ!

Who's exwife are you grunting about AJ?

yankee.

Yo needledick
    If you are grunting at me I neither drink or own a CB so keep grasping
    you knuckle dragging chimp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05