• Paul Stanley On Family Affection

From William Mahler@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 23 14:40:46 2020
    Paul Stanley is quoted in new online story about the need for compassion and affection between chilldren and parents Paul reacted to a mans question, should parents give kisses to their children to which Paul responded, indeed they should and Paul
    explained why. I read the story on my smart phone and was unable to pull it up in news.google.com but there is a new rum called Black Diamond going on sale if it isn't already. First I agree one hundred percent with Paul on this one, affection ran
    supreme up until my parents divorce in 1980 and then, dormant from both mom and dad, even when i reached out, especially dad whom became too busy with his next wife to be, usually only saying "stay in school and study" as if that were to show emotional
    care even with his financial contributions by putting a roof over my head and buying me food, other than that, he was not a contact kind of guy and rarely if ever says "i love you", like once in a blue moon event. my mom on the other hand is always
    saying i love you back even when our tempers get the best of us..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)