And as our child crawls
    We’ll sing together, country and blues
    You lead the way
    I’ll try my best to satisfy you
    Woman Leonda
    I’m coming home, to you

Copyright 2001 ASCAP
    W. K. Mahler Music Publishing Company

Created and recorded live at the Prodigal Son coffee house, Hyannis, MA. USA, August 29, 2001.

Hey hi,

The song "Prelude To September 11, 2001 - Leonda (I'm Coming Home)" is very much about that day, two weeks ahead of time.

When heard in reverse, amidst all that Arabic sounding noise, around the 3:50'ish mark "I saw Saddam" is plainly heard.

It's the annunciation of the song, the very last two words, "to you" are if you can imagine just as the flight path of Flight 93, Going up high, arcing, going side to side and finally nose dive into the earth.

My guiding light, she sets, sets me free That line is about the statue of liberty

The word "Crow" is also used to describe death.

The first time sang "I'm coming home, I've been here before"

Represents the lone terrorist whom had déjà vu and backed out.

The next four times "I'm coming home" is sang, the long dramatic notes of "I'm coming home" represent what everyone nationwide and almost around the world witnessed live, the second tower being hit. The others are the first tower, the pentagon and
    finally as described, Shanksville, the field.

It got me an audience with the president twice, once as I called Sony Media, the white house intercepted, unless you can convince me that of all people on the planet, Sony's rep also sounded identical to the president and his name was/is George. That
    same summer, Sandwich, MA. USA, at Dunkin Donuts, where I was employed at the time, 3rd in command, the president, George Bush drove a white box truck, blue jeans and green t-shirt, walked in, ordered a medium coffee, paid cash, left a tip and not one
    person batted an eye, as for me, I realized who he was but stood their silent like wtf, where is security. The video cameras had it all.

The song isn't the only factor,

My then in laws were CIA trainees under former Deputy Director Ray Cline. Cline gave President Kennedy the very surveillance photos of Cuba that started the blockade and cold war, why? Russia put nuclear missiles in reach of Miami, it would have taken
    less than 5 minutes to obliterate Miami.

Later on Cline in 1989, started the United States Global Strategy Council and as I married Leonda Emmerich, her mom’s sister, Janet & her husband, joined the council, serving directly to Cline, no one else between for almost 5 years. Janet and Chris
    Morris went on to start, M2 Technologies Inc. and that quickly became the #1 Non-Lethal Technology company nationwide after 91101. Most notably for bringing from then communist Russia, Psychological, Digital and infrasound warfare tools not seen in the
    USA before. Those tools can make anyone hear voices.

July 1984 Janet and I shared my bed, I was 16 she, almost 40. We discussed a book that she eventually released August 23, 1984, "The 40 Minute War"

about 20 Islamic Saudi terrorists hijacking a jet and terrorizing Washington DC.

The book became reality with 4 jets 16 years later.

So, my song definitely is about 9/11/01 and if Trump gets his way, our story will become national in a very public way, and I'm mostly prepared.

Best,

William Mahler https://www.reverbnation.com/williammahler/song/32148638-prelude-to-september-11-2001-leonda

William Mahler
    7:48 AM (1 hour ago)
    to

William Mahler
    7:46 AM (now)
    to https://dennis.wickedlocal.com/entertainmentlife/20181012/fantasy-meets-reality-in-books-by-cape-cod-author-janet-morris

Read in it's entirety, it'll let you know that "hearing voices" is man made.

She could be a character in a novel, but instead she writes them. Janet Morris of Centerville, born and raised in the town of Barnstable and a product of its public schools, has some 40 science fiction and fantasy books to her credit, many co-written
    with her husband Chris, as well as some historical fiction.

But for all their highly acclaimed works of imagination, she and Chris also have plumbed the depths of the very real world: military strategy through the use of non-lethal weapons. As the research director and senior fellow at the United States Global
    Strategy Council (USGSC) from 1989 to 1994, Janet Morris wrote several white papers about the use of non-lethal weapons such as psychological and digital warfare.

“Weapons of mass protection,” she called such strategies, “rather than chucking bigger and bigger rocks at each other.” In 1991, she visited Moscow, “where I saw Russian technology that no one in the West had ever seen before,” such as
    infrasound transmissions.

“The real cost of [conventional] war is the cost of rebuilding after it’s over,” Morris observed. So now she and Chris have their own tech company, which works with the US federal government and military on non-lethal weapons and long-term
    strategic planning.

The challenge in modern warfare, as Morris sees it, is “the containment of barbarism – but nobody wants to admit to being a barbarian.”

Naturally, Morris’s fiction explores the themes of conflict and power. And some it is eerily prescient. One of her novels written with Chris, “The 40-Minute War,” begins as Islamic terrorists hijack a plane and crash it into the White House – and
    it was written in 1984.

She said that her favorite of her novels is “I, the Sun,” a biographical novel about the Hittite king Suppiluliuma I, who reigned around 1350 B.C. “I took a crash course in Hittite before I wrote it,” she said of her preparation for the 1983
    novel, and added of the king that “I learned more from him than from my whole time in Washington.”

She also reveres the Greek poet Homer, author of “The Iliad” and “The Odyssey”. A bas-relief of him hangs in the Morris home.

Among her fantasy writings, she favors her “Sacred Band of Stepsons” saga of nine books (again, some co-written with her husband, 1985 to 2012). The stories explore sexuality (“Plato had suggested gay troops because if they loved each other they
    wouldn’t run away,” she said), including multisexuality and pansexuality. She also presents the presence of wizards and magicians as “true because that’s how people saw it.”

By the way, magic is a theme in Morris’s own life. She keeps one of those Magic 8-Balls on her desk, and said, “It’s guided every business decision I’ve ever made.”

Of writing itself, Morris said that it’s the characters that drive her work: “My characters talk to me. As long as they keep talking, you keep writing.” She credited a teacher, Robert Ellis, with giving her a “toolbox of writing skills,” and a
    friend, Martha Seeger (daughter-in-law of folk singer Pete), with connecting her with the agent who made her first sale.

As one more influence on her writing, she gave a shout-out to William Shakespeare: “You need a word, you make it up.”

The couple have more collaborations, too. Chris leads a rock band in which Janet plays the electric bass. And they share a love of horses, especially an almost extinct type of Morgan. “We’re trying to help save the breed,” she said. To that end,
    they have a farm in upstate New York where they breed Thoroughbreds, several of whom have won national and world championships. “Horses are my absolute joy. Magic. There’s nothing like exchanging breath with a horse.”

How did she come to love horses?

“I bought my first horse, Coco, for $175 at age 6,” she said, “from the Ellis family in Centerville. My parents let me earn the money by reading books and then writing reports for them. My parents taught me that there’s nothing I couldn’t do,
    and I think that’s the root of my idea of non-lethality.”

It may sound as though Janet Morris never stops. But she and Chris have a rich resource in their Centerville home: a picture window with a water view, where, she said, “There’s nothing to think about but tides and birds.”

LEARN MORE

Find more information on Janet Morris’s books online at: www.facebook.com/JanetMorrisandChrisMorris/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)