• Re: The foolish and the ticketless

From Scott Dorsey@21:1/5 to Beaver_Fever@live.com on Tue Feb 20 14:47:14 2024
    In article <3a8bec70-e414-4c66-bb20-09e5d1e4a754n@googlegroups.com>,
    Beaver Fever <Beaver_Fever@live.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, March 19, 1992 at 11:50:44=E2=80=AFAM UTC-8, Daniel P. Rease x=
    wrote:
    Kinda sounds like a soap opera doont [D[D[D[Dnt it. Hey man I spent nearl= >y an hour=20
    looking for parking at Landover on the 8th you cant tell me that the=20
    ticketless arent ruining things I have to leave all shows a little early = >on=20
    nights that precede a workday and as the Cap Centre idiot was double park= >ing
    me in I asked where do my rights as a paying ticket customer come in. he = >said I had lost the right to respon[D[D[D[Dsonable parking dur [D[De to ove= >r [D[Drcrowding caused mostly by=20
    morons who wont ven[D[D[Deven pay face value for a [Dn extra ticket if th= >ey could find one.
    and yes most of these types are spoiled little turds who think life and m= >e and the Dead owe them a living get real and get a life - Dano

Fuck off

You are replying to a message from 1992, from someone who almost certainly
    is no longer on Usenet and might not even be alive after thirty years.

I will be so happy when Google Groups is finally disconnected from the
    Usenet in another three days, because Google's interface does not make it
    clear when people are seeing ancient postings. Google really has been the worst thing to happen to Usenet. I hope you have got a proper Usenet client and get off of Google while the getting is good.
    --scott
    --
    "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Band Beyond Youall@21:1/5 to Scott Dorsey on Sun Feb 25 08:18:11 2024
    Scott Dorsey <kludge@panix.com> wrote:
    In article <3a8bec70-e414-4c66-bb20-09e5d1e4a754n@googlegroups.com>,
    Beaver Fever <Beaver_Fever@live.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, March 19, 1992 at 11:50:44=E2=80=AFAM UTC-8, Daniel P. Rease x= >> wrote:
    Kinda sounds like a soap opera doont [D[D[D[Dnt it. Hey man I spent nearl= >> y an hour=20
    looking for parking at Landover on the 8th you cant tell me that the=20
    ticketless arent ruining things I have to leave all shows a little early = >> on=20
    nights that precede a workday and as the Cap Centre idiot was double park= >> ing
    me in I asked where do my rights as a paying ticket customer come in. he = >> said I had lost the right to respon[D[D[D[Dsonable parking dur [D[De to ove= >> r [D[Drcrowding caused mostly by=20
    morons who wont ven[D[D[Deven pay face value for a [Dn extra ticket if th= >> ey could find one.
    and yes most of these types are spoiled little turds who think life and m= >> e and the Dead owe them a living get real and get a life - Dano

Fuck off

You are replying to a message from 1992, from someone who almost certainly
    is no longer on Usenet and might not even be alive after thirty years.

I will be so happy when Google Groups is finally disconnected from the
    Usenet in another three days, because Google's interface does not make it clear when people are seeing ancient postings. Google really has been the worst thing to happen to Usenet. I hope you have got a proper Usenet client and get off of Google while the getting is good.
    --scott

Hopefully the demise of Google Groups will cull that turd 💩 Beaver Fever…he’ll be among the last of a long line of iodiots such as ass cancer Scott (awl your base belong to us), and a stray methhead or two whose names escape me…

“Good riddance!”
    <Sweetbac>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)