• The End of CSNY

From Beaver Fever@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 29 22:17:44 2021
    On Monday, October 13, 2014 at 2:18:40 PM UTC-7, 3jane. wrote:
    On Monday, October 13, 2014 8:39:19 AM UTC-7, Randy G wrote:
    On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:37:21 PM UTC-4, James Pablos wrote:

Good riddance. I always skip his shit anyways. "Helpless" is the only bad song on the "Deja Vu" album.

Troll comment - 2/10.

I would be more than happy if it was just CS&Y, 98% of the Nash songs are garbage.

Military Madness, is killing my country-eee
    Nash is fucking awful , I saw CSN at Wolf Trap this summer, Stills killed it, So Begins the Task, Bluebird, etc, Crosby was fine, great Carry On opener, Nash is a annoying little pussy who needs a good whomp upside the head to stfu. All his songs suck.
    I hate listening to that loser on stage more than anyone I've ever seen and the sad thing is I probably agree with most of his politics. I just don't agree with him, piss off wanker.

I heard Stills does mountains of coke. Still.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Beaver Fever@21:1/5 to sweetbac on Thu Apr 29 22:21:29 2021
    On Friday, October 10, 2014 at 3:35:42 PM UTC-7, sweetbac wrote:
    Everyone exhale: http://www.uncut.co.uk/neil-young/neil-young-says-there-will-be-no-more-csny-shows-ever-news

That Bridge school Pegi introduced Neil as the love of her life and a year later he was with Darryl Hannah. And then she died.

The way he said thanks for supporting Bridge School one more time like he knew it was over.

I heard the Dead never played because Jerry didn't liked wanna be stared at by the kids.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)