• Re: Orange/LA County Heads Unite!

From Beaver Fever@21:1/5 to Desdave on Sun Jan 15 15:45:17 2023
    On Friday, August 14, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Desdave wrote:
    Hey Now!
    Just wanted to invite all of ya'll out to the La Vida Roadhouse this Saturday August 15th to see Cubensis and Solomon Grundy perform... with special guests Eyedono.
    To get to the La Vida Roadhouse take an appropriate route to the 57 Freeway and
    Exit at Lambert Road. Go EAST 5 miles to the gig. Lambert Road turns into Carbon Canyon Road.
    This is a "middle of No Where" kind of gig and should be fun if we get a good turnout... So come on down and shake your bones!
    need more info? Email me directly or call the Cubensis hotline at 310-562-DEAD.

{~}:-l des...@aol.com::::Got a Wife in Chino!::::des...@aol.com l-:{~}

Solomon Grundy was the Skipper's real name and someone named their band after him that's fucking rad yo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Pluted Pup@21:1/5 to Beaver Fever on Sat Jan 21 15:59:25 2023
    On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 15:45:17 -0800, Beaver Fever wrote:

On Friday, August 14, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Desdave wrote:
    Hey Now!
    Just wanted to invite all of ya'll out to the La Vida Roadhouse this Saturday
    August 15th to see Cubensis and Solomon Grundy perform... with special guests
    Eyedono.
    To get to the La Vida Roadhouse take an appropriate route to the 57 Freeway and
    Exit at Lambert Road. Go EAST 5 miles to the gig. Lambert Road turns into Carbon Canyon Road.
    This is a "middle of No Where" kind of gig and should be fun if we get a good
    turnout... So come on down and shake your bones!
    need more info? Email me directly or call the Cubensis hotline at 310-562-DEAD.

{~}:-l des...@aol.com::::Got a Wife in Chino!::::des...@aol.com l-:{~}

Solomon Grundy was the Skipper's real name and someone named their band after him that's fucking rad yo

No, the Skipper was Jonas Grumby. It was shown in the pilot
    episode of Gilligan's Island. What this got to do with
    Deadheads? I suspect this was a popular show while
    deadheading.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)