• The Rock and Roll Bad Boy is back

From Randy G@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 19 09:40:26 2021
    Some memes are now floating around on FB with this picture, what a blast from the past.
    https://imgshare.io/image/pzT357

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From frndthdevl@21:1/5 to Randy G on Sun Nov 21 09:51:00 2021
    On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 9:40:27 AM UTC-8, Randy G wrote:
    Some memes are now floating around on FB with this picture, what a blast from the past.
    https://imgshare.io/image/pzT357

What beer are you brewing Randy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Randy G@21:1/5 to frndthdevl on Tue Nov 23 11:09:49 2021
    On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:51:02 PM UTC-5, frndthdevl wrote:
    Hey there, how have you and Carol been? I do brut beers now to cut down on the sugars, I add enzymes to break down all the sugar so the yeast can eat it up and ferment it real dry.
    I switched to bourbons and other spirits for the most part, got tired of beer after it jumped the shark with white stouts, imperial session beers and moving away from regular styles. Hard to find a decent brown ale thats not vanilla cinnamon toast or
    whatever.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From frndthdevl@21:1/5 to Randy G on Tue Nov 23 12:06:38 2021
    On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 11:09:50 AM UTC-8, Randy G wrote:
    On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:51:02 PM UTC-5, frndthdevl wrote:
    Hey there, how have you and Carol been? I do brut beers now to cut down on the sugars, I add enzymes to break down all the sugar so the yeast can eat it up and ferment it real dry.
    I switched to bourbons and other spirits for the most part, got tired of beer after it jumped the shark with white stouts, imperial session beers and moving away from regular styles. Hard to find a decent brown ale thats not vanilla cinnamon toast or
    whatever.

I'm still stuck on the IPA's. HIgher ABV the better. LOL Since my cellar and garage burned down have lost the what's next craze. Missed out on the milk beers and what not. Carol and I doing well, Hunter had twins last year. Both retired. But with that
    Chinese flu, er I mean Covid have not done a ton of traveling yet. Though I did just order a truck in PA. Why PA? TO see my S Joisey piney relatives and 4% off invoice! So in 5 or 6 months we will have to decide on a route through Mt Rushmore or
    Nashville. Email same? mine is. Hope you and yours are doing well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05