• Thinking about homeschooling your child?

From plateshutoverlock@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 20 12:22:22 2021
    One of my most cherished middle-school memories is watching my best
    friend from those days -- a "nerd," as was I -- breaking the nose of
    the local bully with a HUGE advanced math textbook.

Good. Now the stupid ape knows not to fuck with people.

Back in grade school, we had a bully, and one day everyone in the class got fed up and ganged up on him when the teacher stepped out. Trapped in the school desk, the column holding the table top to the chair preventing his legs from moving, he had
    punches and kicks rained down on him. When he slipped out during a lull in the pummeling, he received a swift kick to the balls, and he hopped out of the classroom like a cartoon character, howling, his feet looking like they weren't even touching the
    ground,

To this day, I wonder if this ended any reproductive chances later in his life.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From yoker56@21:1/5 to plateshutoverlock on Fri Aug 20 15:19:44 2021
    On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 3:22:23 PM UTC-4, plateshutoverlock wrote:

Good. Now the stupid ape knows not to fuck with people.

Back in grade school, we had a bully, and one day everyone in the class got fed up and ganged up on him when the tea...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does it make you feel good that you revived a fifteen-year-old thread that probably none of the original contributors to
    this thread is here anymore?
    Were you one of the original posters here?
    If so, what was your screen name?
    Or are you just trolling around these old newsgroups looking for *something*? Are you having fun?
    Good.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)