• To Any ASCAP Member

From William Mahler@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 22 11:37:00 2020
    Hello ASCAP.

Although I was informed that ASCAP is not affiliated with the 5,000,000+ strong members of https://reverbnation.com of which imho is the leading artist and musician website and people on the internet anywhere in the free world including US, Europe, Asia,
    Africa & Oceania too.

In any event, my brand new release "Outshining The Sun" has registrations through Nielsen Soundscan, as a digital release and for each of the 27 songs. Already in a short two weeks, 500+ streams from https://reverbnation.com/williammahler As of today,
    my release is at every major distributor on the internet, including Spotify, Apple Music, Goole Music, 7 Digital, Ultimate China, Deezer and almost 2 dozen other massive distributors. How do I make this good with ASCAP so I am actually paid for
    royalties other than sales that ReverbNation, in good faith has proven to pay before? Which role does ASCAP play in streaming media, downloads and sales in regards to that I've told you in this email?

Honestly, you are the biggest organized behemoth of society as if you are a massive mountain and I am but a grain of sand.

how can it be my music is instantly recognized by total strangers as far away as Raleigh, North Carolina simply by performing 3 seconds of the opening notes to "Regardless" when it originated on Cape Cod with only a handful of downloads in over a year?

How can songs like "Act Of Mercy" be covered and planned for release by Bruce Springsteen on his Tracks 2 project?

How can "Prelude To September 11, 2001 - Leonda (I'm Coming Home) be covered by solo artist and drummer for Queen, Roger Taylor.

How can "Regardless" be performed by The Eagles?

All that has already happened but the mountain you are has not recognized the feats of this little pebble.

Why?

One song, not on the internet since 2016, "Words Called Love" a demo with only less than 20 downloads worldwide was instantly known by a passerby as I played the opening notes on a public piano in Copley Square of Boston in front of the Boston Public
    Library.

Yet, not one penny has come from ASCAP but a measly 51 cents at one time and now less than $20 is due me.

What are we missing, what am I doing wrong?

How do you be accountable for the music I am getting distributed worldwide through places I've listed?

What is stopping you from being associated with, affilliated with ReverbNation and how come it hasn't happened already?

I make no apology in thinking you are earning billions from little pebbles like me and we see less than bread crumbs.

Am I wrong?

Please convince me I am wrong.

Call my phone and talk to me or find me to chat with ih facebook or zoom meeting,

https://mahlers.net

Sincerely,

William Keith Mahler
    W. K. Mahler Music Publishing Co.
    ASCAP Member since 2003

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)