• Is Dan (Addington) still alive?

From dauber@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 21 11:01:26 2016
    Sorry to resurrect this almost year-old thread, but...

I live a block and a half away from Dan Addington. He's very much alive! Quite often, in fact, I see him or his wife (or both) walking their son to school. (Well, today's the last day of school, so probably not again until September!)

In fact, I had lunch with him right before Memorial Day. Doing well, busy guy...still has some unpublished interviews he has yet to transcribe! (Believe me I offered!)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The old geezer@21:1/5 to dauber on Tue Jun 21 15:27:58 2016
    On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 2:01:27 PM UTC-4, dauber wrote:
    Sorry to resurrect this almost year-old thread, but...

I live a block and a half away from Dan Addington. He's very much alive! Quite often, in fact, I see him or his wife (or both) walking their son to school. (Well, today's the last day of school, so probably not again until September!)

In fact, I had lunch with him right before Memorial Day. Doing well, busy guy...still has some unpublished interviews he has yet to transcribe! (Believe me I offered!)

Hey, it's good to know that Dan & you are still alive & kickin'! I miss the old daze of the group here but there are just so many "Mike Love is a jackass" threads that fans can put up with. Just wish there had been more discussion about the movie (Love
    & Mercy) & Brian's latest cd. Dennis still rules!!!

The old geezer

ND: Southern Tier 2X IPA
    NP: Follow The River Home - Jeff Pearce

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)