• Mario Lanza's Unknown "Son" ?

From John Musalo@21:1/5 to mgfic...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 17 01:07:08 2020
    On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 12:37:11 AM UTC-5, mgfic...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 1:23:13 PM UTC-8, mikes...@webtv.net wrote:
    i hesitate to post this, but will throw it out here anyway. i am not really an opera fan, but i DO know who mario lanza was. i met a man in
    his 50's who claims to be one of 2 love children of mario lanza. he is
    an aquatinance i met at work in the L.A. area. he mentioned it to me almost casually at first, and asked me if i knew 'who mario lanza was'. and i told him of course i did. (he said a lot of people don't know). he says his father had 2 other children out of wedlock that people don't
    know about, and he is one of them.
    he hasn't changed his story since he told me this a few weeks ago, and
    on a 2nd occasion more recently. i told him to show me some proof, like childhood pictures with his father, and he said he would look around. i only see him once in a while, and don't know when i will see him again,
    so i don't know if he will follow thru, (i don't have his email). yes, i know there are a lot of kooks out there who claim to be the 'son of so-and-so', either living in a fantasy world, or maybe to get attention. but he has stuck to his story quite matter of factly, and is almost reluctant to tell me more. he says he is tired of explaining it to
    people. so, i was wondering if anybody has ever heard anything about
    this ??? TIA.
    victor performed at our house in Santa Ana, CA in August 1989 with his wife /susie present. Stunning voice and striking resemblance then to Mario Lanza, still have the VHS tape. Could be a love child, doubt his Mom was Maria Margelli. He needs to get
    DNA tested if he wants to confirm his story. Nice guy though. Sorry for Elissa ,this is probably very upsetting to her. I wish her well and good health. She is what is left of the Lanza family.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)