• Afzal A Khan

From Kamalakar Pasupuleti@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 21 10:31:56 2021
    Wish to know if someone has any information about Afzal A Khan, a senior member of RMIM and ALUP. He did not respond to my Eid greetings this year. I sent an email couple of months back with out any response. He was a good friend of mine and was in
    frequent touch with me for the last 20 years. Hope he is safe and doing well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Naseer@21:1/5 to Kamalakar Pasupuleti on Sat May 22 11:28:04 2021
    On Friday, 21 May 2021 at 18:31:57 UTC+1, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:
    Wish to know if someone has any information about Afzal A Khan, a senior member of RMIM and ALUP. He did not respond to my Eid greetings this year. I sent an email couple of months back with out any response. He was a good friend of mine and was in

Kamalakar Pasupuleti Jii, all I can tell you is that Afzal Sahib has not been well for a while. Let's hope and pray that he makes a full recovery.

Naseer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kamalakar Pasupuleti@21:1/5 to Naseer on Sat May 22 16:54:42 2021
    On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 2:28:06 PM UTC-4, Naseer wrote:
    Kamalakar Pasupuleti Jii, all I can tell you is that Afzal Sahib has not been well for a while. Let's hope and pray that he makes a full recovery.

Naseer

Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz
    Thanks for the information. All my prayers and good wishes for his early recovery.
    Please update as and when you get additional information about his health.

- kp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Naseer@21:1/5 to Kamalakar Pasupuleti on Thu Nov 18 11:29:20 2021
    On Sunday, 23 May 2021 at 00:54:43 UTC+1, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz
    Thanks for the information. All my prayers and good wishes for his early recovery.

- kp
    Kamalakar Pasupuleti Jii, I am afraid I have not heard anything further about Afzal Sahib's well being. Have you any update at all?

Naseer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kamalakar Pasupuleti@21:1/5 to Naseer on Thu Dec 23 12:44:56 2021
    On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 2:29:22 PM UTC-5, Naseer wrote:
    Wish to know if someone has any information about Afzal A Khan, a senior member of RMIM and ALUP. He did not respond to my Eid greetings this year. I sent an email couple of months back with out any response. He was a good friend of mine and was
    in frequent touch with me for the last 20 years. Hope he is safe and doing well.

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz

- kp
    Kamalakar Pasupuleti Jii, I am afraid I have not heard anything further about Afzal Sahib's well being. Have you any update at all?

Naseer

Sorry, I have no updates, He had so amny friends on RMIM & ALUP bit no one has any idea.
    - kp

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sukesh Hoogan@21:1/5 to Kamalakar Pasupuleti on Fri Dec 24 04:24:26 2021
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 2:14:58 AM UTC+5:30, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:
    Wish to know if someone has any information about Afzal A Khan, a senior member of RMIM and ALUP. He did not respond to my Eid greetings this year. I sent an email couple of months back with out any response. He was a good friend of mine and
    was in frequent touch with me for the last 20 years. Hope he is safe and doing well.

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz

- kp

Naseer
    Sorry, I have no updates, He had so amny friends on RMIM & ALUP bit no one has any idea.
    - kp

I am giving another try by sending him an email.

Regards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Naseer@21:1/5 to Kamalakar Pasupuleti on Mon Jan 3 07:36:17 2022
    On Thursday, 23 December 2021 at 20:44:58 UTC, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:
    Wish to know if someone has any information about Afzal A Khan, a senior member of RMIM and ALUP. He did not respond to my Eid greetings this year. I sent an email couple of months back with out any response. He was a good friend of mine and
    was in frequent touch with me for the last 20 years. Hope he is safe and doing well.

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz

- kp

Naseer
    - kp
    The last time he was seen in ALUP was May 2021. Since then I have sent him several emails but there has been no response.

Naseer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Naseer@21:1/5 to Sukesh Hoogan on Sun Feb 12 04:20:45 2023
    On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 12:24:27 UTC, Sukesh Hoogan wrote:
    On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 2:14:58 AM UTC+5:30, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz

- kp

Naseer
    - kp
    I am giving another try by sending him an email.

Regards
    Sukesh Jii Namaskaar,

Could you please send me an email on qureshna@gmail.com

Naseer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Naseer@21:1/5 to Kamalakar Pasupuleti on Sun Feb 12 04:18:43 2023
    On Thursday, 23 December 2021 at 20:44:58 UTC, Kamalakar Pasupuleti wrote:

Naseer
    Naseer Sahib, Aadab arz

- kp

Naseer
    - kp
    Kamalakar Pasupaleti Jii, Namaskaar,

Could you please send me an email on qureshna@gmail.com

Naseer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05