• Casio Celviano AP-28?

From myagent0707@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 1 09:16:35 2016
    Hi
    I do not really like the ton of most of others people they made their comments: "you have to", "how could yo?", etc etc... If whoever spent money on any other things will never think even this way...
    I have pretty good experience as a "musician" and as a father of top musicians in the country - and so proud of IT - sure I am :)
    Sure we make mistske - all of us and all our life - but some people make not to many - why? - because they do NOTHING.
    Sure you could buy a "cheaper" instrument, but:
    (story from my own life): me and my brother studing violin, but my brother had really great instrumrnt - the sound was amazing, and my violin was sounding "soso" - in my opinion pretty "crapppppy" - so - do I have to ask you to guess what was the "end"
    of the story? My end was pretty fast but my brother's and practically "never" - he is a doctor but one of his passion is playing on his great violin. Myself - I do not play on violin, but loved and love it very much. When my kids were 5+ I created a huge
    passion to violin and it worked - fantastically - most probably because my own passion was huge and pure... .
    I did not have to much money, but ONE THING I KNEW EXTREMELY WELL!!! - I knew that I HAVE TO BUY THEM GOOD INSTRUMENTS!!! - and I did IT and THEY DID IT - Iam so proud of Them and - of my decissions from years.
    So - You Are GREAT FATHER AND MAN and do not count the money you are investing in education of your children - because is the BEST INVESTMENT EVER and this is the ONLY TIME YOU CAN DO IT - ater the time you will have just 2 options:
    1) PROUDNESS
    ...OR
    2) REGRETS
    - choice is yours.
    You are arleady GREAT - so why to change it... :)
    Best Regards
    Jerzy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Shane Burns@21:1/5 to myage...@gmail.com on Tue Aug 22 08:25:30 2023
    On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 2:16:36 AM UTC+10, myage...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi
    I do not really like the ton of most of others people they made their comments: "you have to", "how could yo?", etc etc... If whoever spent money on any other things will never think even this way...
    I have pretty good experience as a "musician" and as a father of top musicians in the country - and so proud of IT - sure I am :)
    Sure we make mistske - all of us and all our life - but some people make not to many - why? - because they do NOTHING.
    Sure you could buy a "cheaper" instrument, but:
    (story from my own life): me and my brother studing violin, but my brother had really great instrumrnt - the sound was amazing, and my violin was sounding "soso" - in my opinion pretty "crapppppy" - so - do I have to ask you to guess what was the "end"
    of the story? My end was pretty fast but my brother's and practically "never" - he is a doctor but one of his passion is playing on his great violin. Myself - I do not play on violin, but loved and love it very much. When my kids were 5+ I created a huge
    passion to violin and it worked - fantastically - most probably because my own passion was huge and pure... .
    I did not have to much money, but ONE THING I KNEW EXTREMELY WELL!!! - I knew that I HAVE TO BUY THEM GOOD INSTRUMENTS!!! - and I did IT and THEY DID IT - Iam so proud of Them and - of my decissions from years.
    So - You Are GREAT FATHER AND MAN and do not count the money you are investing in education of your children - because is the BEST INVESTMENT EVER and this is the ONLY TIME YOU CAN DO IT - ater the time you will have just 2 options:
    1) PROUDNESS
    ...OR
    2) REGRETS
    - choice is yours.
    You are arleady GREAT - so why to change it... :)
    Best Regards
    Jerzy
    Proudness or Regret, love it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)